剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
你不能丢下我 回来
You can't leave me here! Come back!
所有坚毅号♥殖民者
All Resolute colonists,
请前往你们的指定木星飞船舱
please proceed to your assigned Jupiter pods.
-感谢你们保持冷静 -我们得下船
- Thank you for remaining calm. - We need to get off this ship.
木星飞船是仅供家庭使用的
The Jupiters are for families only.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
来吧
Come on.
-你在修复吗 -嗯 是你的吗
- You fixing this? - Yeah. Yeah, this one's yours?
修好了 可以走了
It's fixed. It's good to go.
安全锁
准许进入
看吧
See?
好了
There you go.
所有坚毅号♥殖民者
All Resolute colonists,
请前往你们的指定木星飞船舱
please proceed to your assigned Jupiter pods.
感谢你们保持冷静
Thank you for remaining calm.
一两个机械师还是能坐下的
There's always room for a mechanic or two.
好啊
Great.
那你其他的家人呢
What about the rest of your family?
他们不来了
They won't be coming.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, Miss...
是博士
Doctor.
史密斯博士
Dr. Smith.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表