剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
三 三 三
Three, three, three.
三 三
Three, three.
四 四 四
Four, four, four.
四 四
Four, four.
五 五 五
Five, five, five.
五 五
Five, five.
好吧 大家都记得规则吧
Okay. Everyone remember the rules?
你确定这是最好的办法吗
Are you sure this is the best idea?
我们还能怎么办
What else are we gonna do?
好吧 你有8吗
Okay, have you got any eights?
抓牌
Go fish.
该你了
Hey, it's your turn.
你有3吗
Do you have any threes?
抓牌
Go fish.
好吧 你有...
Okay. Do you have any...
坚毅号♥进行了23次常规飞行
The Resolute made 23 routine trips.
我们怎么就出事了
So what happened to ours?
乱猜也没用
There's no use in speculating.
离轨点火即将完毕
Completing de-orbit burn.
戴头盔
Helmets on.
30秒后开始进入
Begin entry phase in 30 seconds.
好 还是我来
Okay. Um, it's still my turn.
你有9吗
Do you have any nines?
-不是吧 佩妮 -怎么了
- Seriously, Penny? - What?
你看我的牌了吗
Did you see my hand?
你数牌
You count cards.
我不知道为什么其他人不数
I don't know why everyone doesn't.
好吧 能把9给我吗
Okay, can I have my nine, please?
音乐关 检测到大气层紊流
Music off. Atmospheric disturbance detected.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
记住训练内容
Remember your training.
电脑会让我们安全降落的 那是它的工作
The computer will land us just fine. That's what it's for.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
检测到撞击
Impact detected.
降落轨迹偏离
Landing trajectory off course.
-妈妈 -抓着我的手
- Mom! - Take my hand.
-没事的 -抓住我
- It's okay. - Hold on to me!
警告 进入角度超过正常范围 正在纠正
Warning. Entry angle exceeding parameters. Correcting.
-四千英尺 -没事
- 4,000 feet. - It's okay.
三千英尺
3,000 feet.
进入角度超过正常范围
Entry angle exceeding parameters.
-抓着我的手 -两千英尺
- Take my hand. - 2,000 feet.
抓着我的手
Take my hand.
一千英尺 准备撞击 准备撞击
1,000 feet. Brace for impact. Brace for impact. Brace for impact.
说话
Sound off.
朱迪在
Judy accounted for.
佩妮在
Penny accounted for.
威尔 你没事吧
Will? Will? Are you all right?
在
Accounted for.
我们撤
Let's evacuate.
-补给柜 -这就去
- Supply cabinet. - Already on it.
莫琳
Maureen?
-我的腿 -妈妈
- It's my leg. - Mom?
没事 只是卡住了
It's fine. It's just stuck.
没事 我来 你去拿补给
It's okay. I got this. You go get the supplies.
威尔 跟我来
Will, come on, follow me.
该死
Damn it!
-威尔 跟紧 -我来了
- Will, stay close. - I'm coming.
快去顶舱口 快
Quick, to the top hatch. Come on.
进去 走
In here. Come on.
-卡住了 威尔 上来 -好
- It's jammed! Will, come on up. - Okay.
降落平面不稳
Landing surface unstable.
-朱迪 来 -我上去了
- Judy. Come on. - I'm up!
我过不去
I don't fit.
我们得绕路
We'll have to go around.
别走开 我们绕路出去
Don't go anywhere. We'll come around.
那些是木星飞船吗
Are those other Jupiters?
至少还有八艘
At least eight.
我们不是唯一幸存的
We're not the only ones that made it.
幸存在哪了
Made it where?
来 坐下
Here, sit down.
幸好有我在
Lucky I just happened to be here.
幸好
Lucky thing.
不不
No, no, no!
谁是我的秘密圣诞老人
So, who's my Secret Santa?
给爸爸 朱迪送
-看啊 -那是我妈妈的饼干吗
- Ta-da! - Are those my mom's cookies?
奶奶今年不能来烤 我就试了试
Grandma wasn't here to bake them this year, so, gave it a shot.
她可没把配方告诉我过
She never trusted me with the recipe.
不知道 可能是我特别吧
I don't know, I guess I'm just special?
你现在在哪
So, where are you these days?
你知道他不能说
You know he can't say.
不管你在哪 那里是晚上
Well, wherever you are, it's night,
所以排除了欧洲
which rules out Europe,
非洲 中东
Africa, the Middle East,
亚洲 澳大利亚
Asia, Australia...
那是我们的家树篱吗
Is that our hedge?
什么
What?
你们太聪明了
You guys are too smart.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 我好想你
Dad! I missed you.
-你回家了 -天呐
- You're home. - Oh, my God!
让我也来抱抱
Let me in.
-你俩呀 -恶心啦 开房♥去吧
- Ew, you guys. - Gross. Get a room.
带什么礼物来了
What did you bring me?
你知道我动用了多少关系才回来吗
You know how many strings I had to pull to get here?
喂
Hello?
什么
What?
什么时候
When?
...发现了一个个头不小的
...discovered a sizable,
未知天体在朝我们飞来
unknown celestial object that's headed our way.
圣诞星吗
宇航局科学家在日夜不停地
NASA scientists are working around the clock
追踪天体的轨道
to track the object's orbital path
并评估碰撞威胁
and to assess the risk of collision.
我看到了
I have it.
新闻发布会已做了安排...
A news briefing has been scheduled...
我要看看 好吗 妈妈
I'm gonna take a look, okay, Mom?
骨折了
It's broken.
太糟了
Well, that's too bad.
你还有时间拿上了那个 你打算打给谁
Hey, you took time to grab that? Who were you planning to call?
我拿了个包 那是我该做的
I grabbed a pack. I did what I was supposed to do.
孩子们 还可能更糟呢
Hey, kids, it could be worse.
怎么说
How?
妈妈 别
Mom, no!
你干什么呢 我们还没检测过大气
Hey, what are you doing? We haven't tested the atmosphere.
你测了 看
You already did. Look.
如果空气有毒 你早死了
If the air was toxic, you'd be dead by now.
这安慰奖也不坏
Not a bad consolation prize.
几个月来第一次呼吸新鲜空气
First fresh air in months.
呼救 这里是木星二号♥ 收到吗 完毕
Mayday, mayday. This is Jupiter 2. Do you read? Over.
飞进太空前
Probably should have read
或许该把具体情况都看仔细了
the fine print before I launched into space.
好吧 看看我们在哪吧
Okay. Let's figure out where we are.
我们撤离坚毅号♥时是在从家到殖民星球的半途中
We evacuated the Resolute halfway between home and the colony...
喊它地球 那已经不是你的家了
Just call it Earth. It's not your home anymore.
地球和殖民星球
Earth and the colony.
这个星球不像任何我们标记过的星球
This planet is unlike any we have ever mapped.
不管我们在哪 都是瞎猫碰上死耗子
Wherever we are, I... It's a Goldilocks planet.
这里的大气 气压和重力都近地
Earth-like atmosphere, air-pressure, gravity.
显然不缺水
Clearly no lack of water. It's...
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表