剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
That's it?
-我得走了 -你认真的吗
- I gotta go. - Are you serious?
你干什么
What are you doing?
我们不该一起玩了
We shouldn't hang out anymore.
你在跟我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
分手
Breaking up?
我们也不算在一起 对吧
We weren't really together or anything, were we?
你吻技很烂 所以...
You're a bad kisser. So...
天啊 我讨厌这星球
Oh, my God, I hate this planet.
你在忙什么呢
Hey, what you working on?
我在修超高频无线电
I'm trying to patch the UHF radio
这样这艘木星飞船就能和我们的联♥系♥了
so this Jupiter can be linked to ours.
是吗 过去点
Oh, yeah? Scooch over.
你需要多长时间
How long you gonna need?
给我一个小时
Give me an hour.
是吗 如果我帮你呢
Yeah? What if I helped you?
两个小时
Two hours.
你跟佩妮玩得太多了 学会讽刺了
You've been hanging out with Penny too much.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
贝克特用撬棍打了我
Beckert hit me with a crowbar.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
是啊 到了早上他身上会酸痛
Yeah, he'll be sore in the morning.
有空你能教教我吗
Could you show me sometime?
教你什么
Show you what?
如果有人要用撬棍打我 我该怎么做
What to do if someone tries to hit me with a crowbar.
行啊
Uh... sure.
也许我们可以
I mean, maybe we could start
先从没那么惨烈的开始
with something a little less intense. Huh?
很好 等我们弄完这些
Okay, great. Once we're done with those,
就开始拆医疗实验室
let's start stripping the med lab.
妈妈 我收到了输入达尔安全码的提示
Mom, I'm being prompted to plug in the Dhar's security codes.
好 我会跟维克多谈谈
Okay, I'll talk to Victor.
然后我需要有人载我回我们的木星飞船
And then I just need a ride back to our Jupiter
来重置环控生保系统和制导导航和控制系统
to reset the ECLSS and GNC.
-好 我给你安排人 -你想让我带他去吗
- Okay, uh, I'll get you a ride. - Do you want me to take him?
-可以吗 -行啊 我只会碍事
- Is that all right? - Yeah, I'm only in the way.
除非人们想聊聊拆飞船的感受
Unless people wanna talk about how they feel about taking this ship apart.
好 谢谢你
Okay, great. Thank you.
我需要你的安全码
I need your security codes.
为什么不呢 别的你都拿走了
Why not? You've taken everything else.
我跟你一样希望所有人活下来
You know, I want everyone to survive as much as you do.
你让我的家人处于危险之中
You put my family's lives at risk.
-我是去找人帮忙的 -我说的不是今天
- I was going to get help. - I'm not talking about today.
我为你挺身而出 我告诉他们你不是这样的人
I stood up for you. I told them you didn't have it in you.
-你说什么 -那把枪
- What are you talking about? - The gun.
你给安吉拉的枪
The one you gave Angela.
当家人处于危险之中时
When your family's lives are at risk,
人会头脑不清 相信我
you don't think clearly, believe me.
现在你就头脑不清
And right now, you're not thinking clearly.
机器人的事跟我毫无关系
I had nothing to do with that business with the robot.
我建议你查查别人
I suggest you look somewhere else.
妈妈
Mom.
亲爱的 我听说了发生的事
Aw, honey, I heard what happened.
关于史密斯博士我得告诉你一件事
There's something I need to tell you about Dr. Smith.
-你什么意思 -她在哪里
- What do you mean? - Where is she?
你是要帮忙 还是就看着
Are you gonna help or you just gonna watch?
计算不合理
The math doesn't add up.
相信我 莫琳的计算总是合理
Believe me, Maureen's math always adds up.
木星飞船的建造图纸
The way the Jupiters were built on paper
和实际情况并不相同
isn't the same as they are in real life.
有些事只有机械师才知道
There are things that only a mechanic knows.
比如呢
Such as?
飞船设计过度了 冗余系统有很多
They were over-engineered. Redundant systems up the wazoo.
你妻子认为可以去掉那些冗余系统
Your wife thinks you can strip away those redundant systems,
剩下的还能正常工作
and the ones that are left will work.
她以为那都是完美的 但并不是
She's assuming they're perfect, but they're not.
它们就跟人一样 咔咔哒哒地前进
They're just like people. They kinda just chug along...
一些没达到目标 另一些收拾烂摊子
some missing the mark, others picking up the slack.
我爱一个能更改制冷系统的女人
I love a woman who can reroute a coolant system,
但我们需要整个系统 而它太重了
but we need the whole system. And it's too heavy.
-我们肯定还能拆掉什么东西 -什么都不剩了
- There must be something else we can lose. - There's nothing left.
-我们还有生命保障系统 -我们需要那个
- Well, we do have the life support system. - We need that.
是啊 如果你想继续活着 那挺重要的
Yeah, it's fairly important if you wanna, you know, keep living.
-待在这里 -小心点
- Stay here. - Be careful.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我们在给大家拿食物
We were just bringing supplies back for everyone.
吃饱后人们工作更有劲 是吧
People work better on a full stomach, right?
是啊
Right.
我拿到安全码了
I've got the codes.
在战车的笔记本里 朱迪在车上
They're on my laptop out in the Chariot. With Judy.
-朱迪回来了吗 -是啊 去看吧 好吗
- Judy's back? - Yeah. Go get them, okay?
好 谢谢 妈妈
Yeah, thanks, Mom.
你看起来很紧张 你需要谈谈吗
You seem stressed out. Do you need to talk?
我没事 多多少少还行吧
No, I'm fine. I mean, plus or minus a few variables.
你真的想帮我吗
Do you really wanna help me?
当然了
Of course.
车♥库♥里有一些我们需要的设备
Okay, there's some equipment that we need down in the garage.
今早真忙
What a morning.
人们害怕时做的事真疯狂
It's crazy what people will do when they're scared.
恐惧很危险
Fear is a dangerous thing.
至少我们在他造成真正的伤害之前拦下了他
Well, at least we caught him before he did any real damage.
我们要找什么
So what is it we're looking for?
能给飞船减重的任何工具
Just, uh, anything to help strip the ship, you know?
无线电钻包 斜切锯什么的
Cordless drill packs, miter saws, or whatever.
你们罗宾逊一家真擅长修理
You Robinsons are such a little tribe of fixer-uppers.
过去几周里 我学到了许多
I've learned more in the past few weeks about
修理引擎
repairing engines,
重接电线和补充燃料...
rewiring wires and refueling radios...
-莫琳 你干什么 -你是谁
- Maureen, what are you doing? - Who are you?
-你知道我是谁 -不 是真♥相♥
- You know who I am. - No. The truth.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
好吧
Okay.
坚毅号♥进行疏散时
When the Resolute was evacuated,
通往我的木星飞船的路断了
the path to my Jupiter was cut off.
然后...
And...
我求了我遇见的每个人收留我 但他们...
I begged anyone I could find to take me in, but they...
那时候我看到了他 真正的史密斯博士
And that's when I saw him. The real Dr. Smith.
他受伤了
He was hurt...
流血了 我
he was bleeding, and I...
我试图救他 但我想着
I tried to save him, but I just thought,
为什么我俩都得死
"Why should both of us have to die?"
所以我拿走了他的出入证
So I took his access tag.
抱歉 我该早点告诉你的
I'm sorry, I should have told you sooner.
但你那么善良 那么慷慨
But you were so kind, so generous.
我希望你喜欢我
I wanted you to like me.
-显然你要的不止如此 -只是想活下去
- Clearly, you wanted more than that. - Just to survive.
那你为什么给安吉拉那把枪
Then why did you give Angela the gun?
莫琳 我为什么想伤害人们...
Maureen, why would I want to hurt the people--
我不知道 你告诉我
I don't know, you tell me.
如果我错了 我道歉
If I'm wrong, I apologize.
但现在 我得保护我的家人
But right now, I need to protect my family,
我觉得最好的办法
and I think the best way
就是让你离他们远一点
to do that is to keep you away from them.
杰西卡·哈里斯
Jessica Harris.
那是我的名字
That's my name.
在名单里查吧 我是个物理学家
Look it up in the manifest. I'm a physicist.
你是个物理学家
You're a physicist?
你为什么要撒这种慌
Why would you lie about that?
你问错问题了
You're asking the wrong questions.
你应该问的是
What you should be asking is,
我今天在那艘木星飞船上待了多久
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表