剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
能难到哪去
How hard can it be?
有四个六角螺栓
There are four hexagonal bolts.
拧开它们
Start unscrewing.
你知道六角螺栓是什么吧
You do know what a hexagon is?
起飞倒计时十分钟
Launch will commence in T-minus ten minutes.
你好
Hi.
没事的
It's okay.
记得这个吗
Remember this?
你和我还是朋友
You and me are still friends.
所以你和机器人还能当朋友
So that means you and the robot can still be friends.
它不是我的朋友
It's not my friend.
你说"它" 而不是"他"
You said "It," Not "He."
我是这么说了
I guess I did.
我们会修好他的 好吗
We're gonna fix him, okay?
我们会把他变回原来的样子
We'll get him back to the way he was.
它不会回来了
It's not coming back.
收回完成
扩展部分已收回
Pop-outs secured.
史密斯真的会让我们救爸爸和唐吗
Smith really gonna let us rescue Dad and Don?
她还没拒绝
She hasn't said no yet.
真希望能把她留在这
I wish we could leave her here.
起飞倒计时七分钟
Launch will commence in T-minus seven minutes.
她不丢下我们就谢天谢地了
Be thankful she's not leaving us.
幸好她不会驾驶飞船
Be thankful she can't pilot the ship.
我们真能任由史密斯把机器人带上坚毅号♥吗
Can we really let Smith bring that robot to the Resolute?
那里有那么多人
With all those people there?
谁知道她会干出什么事
Who knows what she's gonna do.
我们一次解决一个问题
We'll deal with one problem at a time.
火山 从哪冒出来的
Volcano? Where did that come from?
一直都在那 之前只是伪装成山的样子
It was always there. It was just disguised as a mountain.
立刻系好安全带
Strap in now.
威尔
Will.
火山会产生强劲的风
The volcano's gonna create significant top winds.
起飞会很颠簸
Liftoff's gonna get pretty bumpy.
有多颠簸
How bumpy?
大厅是飞船上最安全的地方
The hub is the safest place on the ship.
你可以待在那
You're free to stay here...
或跟我一起坐在前面
or you can ride up front with me.
你自己选
Your choice.
我跟你待在一起
I go where you go.
我不是不信任你
Not that I don't trust you.
好了 戴上头盔
Okay, helmets on.
起飞倒计时两分钟
Launch will commence in T-minus two minutes.
抱歉 我得进行起飞前检查
Excuse me, I need to perform pre-launch checks.
没事的
It's okay.
我通常有一个副驾驶员
I usually have a co-pilot.
你一个人似乎也做得很好
You seem to be doing fine on your own.
不过 你确实有多年时间
But then, you've had years of practice
练习独自应付任何事
of having to do everything all by yourself.
你确定我们要绕路去接你丈夫吗
Are you sure we need to go out of our way to pick up your husband?
你对自己的所作所为感到过内疚吗
Do you ever feel guilty about anything you do?
起飞倒计时一分钟
Launch will commence in T-minus one minute.
内疚就像吃多了导致的胃痛
Guilt is like a stomachache from overeating.
你感到疼痛时做出各种保证
You make all sorts of promises while you're feeling it,
但疼痛结束后 你又会饿
but once it passes, you just get hungry again.
大部分人跟你不一样
Most people are not like you.
所有人都跟我一样
Everybody's like me.
我只是没有否认
I'm just not in denial.
否认什么
Denial about what?
我只为自己考虑的事实
The fact that I just wanna look out for myself.
你以为自己有什么不同吗
You think you're so different?
你爱约翰是因为他能保护你
You love John because he protects you.
你为你的孩子们而努力 是因为那能给你目标
You fight for your kids because it gives you purpose.
就算是威尔 那么贴心讨喜
Even Will, all that sweetness...
也不过是因为他害怕 想觉得安全
it's only because he's scared and he wants to feel safe.
你没资格跟我提我的儿子
Don't you dare talk to me about my son.
起飞倒计时三十秒
Launch will commence in T-minus 30 seconds.
他是个很不错的孩子 但他也不是天使
He's a perfectly fine kid, but he's no angel.
他并非无私的 没人是
He's not selfless. Nobody is.
起飞倒计时十秒 九
Launch will commence in T-minus ten, nine,
八 七 六 五
eight, seven, six, five...
-我不会想念这个地方 -四 三
- I'm not gonna miss this place. -...four, three,
-二 一 -这一点我们都一样
- two, one. - Well, we've got that in common.
我们没费心取名的星球
Okay, planet that we never bothered to name,
现在是你我之间的较量了
this is between us now.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
朱迪 佩妮 威尔 我们安全了
Judy, Penny, Will, we're clear.
从这里望下去很美
It's pretty up here.
不过我想离得足够远时 看什么都美吧
But I guess everything looks pretty from far enough away.
-不是应该浮起来吗 -是的
- Isn't it supposed to float? - Yes.
妈妈 情况不对劲
Mom, things just got weird.
我们进入轨道了吗
Are we in orbit?
进了
Yes, we are.
我不知道飞船上为何有重力
And no, I don't know why there's gravity on the ship.
坚毅号♥呼叫木星2号♥ 我是维克多·达尔
Jupiter 2, this is Victor Dhar calling you from the Resolute.
重复
I repeat.
坚毅号♥呼叫木星2号♥ 我是维克多·达尔
Jupiter 2, this is Victor Dhar calling you from the Resolute.
我不知道你们能否听见
I don't know if you can hear us,
但其他木星飞船都已安全抵达
but every one of the other Jupiters made it here safely.
为此 我们对你们感恩不尽
And for that, we owe you a debt of gratitude.
然而你们也清楚 有一个黑洞
However, as you're well aware, there's a black hole
让这一区域的太空变得极其危险
making this section of space extremely treacherous.
你们有63分钟时间与我们会合
You now have 63 minutes to join us.
希望你们能赶上
I hope you will.
因为到那时 我们就无法等下去了
Because after that time, we simply can't wait any longer.
坚毅号♥通话完毕
Resolute, out.
63分钟
63 minutes?
有足够时间接约翰
That's plenty of time to get John.
对哦
Oh, yeah, that's right.
我现在编一个搜索模式
I'll program in a search pattern now.
需要调整航线 燃料不足
Course correction required. Insufficient fuel.
"燃料不足"
"Insufficient fuel"?
不用理会
Don't pay any attention to that.
系统没有完全校准
The system isn't properly calibrated.
听起来燃料不足以支撑我们
Because it sounds a lot like we won't have enough fuel
去找到你的丈夫
to go find your husband
并回到坚毅号♥上
and still make it back to the Resolute.
-我会缩小搜索范围 -燃料不够
- I'll tighten the search perimeters. - That's insufficient.
你是时候抛开私人感情
It's time for you to put aside your personal feelings
分清轻重缓急了
and get your priorities straight.
有时不得不放弃其他人
Sometimes you have to let people go.
设定去坚毅号♥的航线
Set a course for the Resolute.
不
No.
设定去坚毅号♥的航线
Set a course for the Resolute
你和你的孩子们就可以跟我一起去
and you and your kids can go there with me.
否则我把你丢下飞船
Or I'll throw you off the ship
我自己想办法去那里
and find a way to get there myself.
-你以为你掌控全局了吗 -我知道我掌控了
- You think you hold all the cards? - I know I do.
-你确定吗 -我有个机器人
- Are you sure? - I have a robot.
警告 进入角度即将超过参数范围
Warning. Entry angle exceeding parameters.
-妈妈 -相信她
- Mom? - Trust her.
500 接近最小值
Five hundred. Approaching minimums.
你疯了吗 你宁可带着孩子们自杀吗
Are you crazy? You'd commit suicide with your kids?
400 接近最小值
Four hundred. Approaching minimums.
我们是罗宾逊一家
We're Robinsons.
我们同生共死
Live together or die together.
-你快想想办法 -危险 史密斯博士
- Would you do something? - Danger, Dr. Smith.
-你在干什么 -危险 史密斯博士
- What're you doing? - Danger, Dr. Smith.
她在虚张声势
She's bluffing.
-立刻离开大厅 -我们走
- Out of the hub, now. - Let's go!
100 接近最小值
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表