剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
-你要走了 -那个能救你出来
- You're leaving? - It'll help get you out.
我就回来
I'll be back.
你得守住城♥堡♥了
Gonna have to hold down the fort.
其实更多是个帐篷
It's actually more of a tent, but...
没事的 如果出了问题跟我通无线电
You'll be fine. Just radio me if anything goes wrong.
威尔 来吗
Will, you coming?
我
Me?
嗯 是你的点子 我也不知道该找什么
Yeah, it's your idea. And I don't know what I'm looking for.
来吧
Come on.
回头见了 好吗
I'll see you later, okay?
撞击事件 圣诞星
我能看看这个吗 谢谢
Hi. Can I look at this one, please? Thank you.
好像挺贵的
It looks really expensive.
妈妈 我做保姆挣钱了
Mom, it's babysitting money.
就像收钱学习一样
It's like being paid to study.
我知道我们不做秘密圣诞老人了
I know we're not doing Secret Santa,
但我想给爸爸买♥♥个礼物
but I wanna get a gift for Dad,
以防他回来
in case he shows up.
他以前也那么做过
He's done it before.
我就是不希望你又失望
I just don't want you to be disappointed again.
幸好我皮厚
Well, it's a good thing I got thick skin.
本来没这个必要的
You shouldn't have to have thick skin.
他这两年来很辛苦
He's been in the worst of it for two years.
妈妈 他做了牺牲 我们也该一样
Mom, he's made sacrifices. So should we.
-好 -我要了
- Okay. - Can I take that, please?
来 用我的卡
Oh, here. I'll put it on the card.
就是为了积分 等收到账单你再还我
Just for the points. You can pay me when I get the bill.
好
Sure, okay.
这个好退款吗
How easy is it to return this?
可以的 只要没磨坏
It's fine, as long as it hasn't been worn.
不会磨坏的
Yeah. It won't be.
妈妈 我去给朱迪买♥♥件礼物
Hey, Mom, I'm gonna go find a present for Judy.
她叫我捐给慈善机构
She told me to give it to charity,
但她就是有意刁难我
but she's just trying to make me look bad.
妈妈怎么样了
How's Mom?
你不是不该说话的吗
I thought you weren't supposed to be talking.
那你就高兴了 是吧
Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
说真的 她怎么样了
Seriously, how is she?
她还在昏迷
She's... She's still out. Uh...
在呼吸 心率也正常
Breathing and her heart rate is normal.
继续说
Keep talking.
算是我最没想到
Pretty high up on the list
会听你说的话之一了
of things I never thought I'd hear you say.
你手♥机♥里肯定有下载书吧
You must have some books loaded on your phone.
有什么好的吗
Do you have anything good?
事实上 我有一些史上最好的书呢
I, in fact, happen to have some of the best books ever written.
整套的狄更斯 还有莎士比亚
Complete Dickens, complete Shakespeare...
你有...垃圾点的吗
Do you have anything... trashy?
我为什么要带垃圾来新世界啊
Why would I bring something trashy to the new world?
我们是来建立殖民地
"We're here to establish a colony
扩展人类经历边界的
to expand the bounds of human experience."
据说每个人死前都该读一次《白鲸记》
Well, they say everyone should read Moby-Dick before they die.
-别那么说 -你带了吗
- Don't say that. - Well, do you have it?
当然
Of course I have it.
好看吗
Well, is it any good?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还没读到M开头的
Um... I haven't gotten to the M's yet.
念吧
Well, proceed.
喊我伊斯梅尔
"Call me Ishmael."
如果你非要的话 好吧 "伊斯梅尔"
Okay, "Ishmael," If you insist.
首先 那根本不好笑
Okay, first of all, that wasn't even remotely funny.
其次 你应该保存氧气的
And, secondly, you're supposed to be conserving oxygen.
闭嘴吧
So, quiet.
喊我伊斯梅尔
"Call me Ishmael.
多年前 别去想具体是多久
Some years ago, never mind how long precisely..."
跟着我 不敢说冰层多稳定
Just follow my lead. Not sure how stable this glacier is.
可别落进裂口里了
Don't wanna fall down a crevasse.
等等 有那个可能吗
Wait, that could happen?
跟我走就行
Just follow my lead.
那么
So, uh...
你现在都喜欢什么
So what are you into nowadays?
除了镁
I mean, besides magnesium.
我不喜欢那个 我就是刚好考进了地理课程
I'm not. I just ended up testing into the geology program.
就是这样的
Yeah, well, they do that.
你擅长什么 他们就逼你做那个
You're good at something, they make you do it.
我记得你以前喜欢棒球的
I remember you used to like baseball.
是啊
Yeah.
以前
Yeah, I used to.
模型呢
Models?
现在还有人做模型吗
Does anyone make models anymore?
我喜欢读书
I like to read.
我觉得我好几年来
I don't think I've read anything except
除了指导手册没读过别的了
instruction manuals for... years.
该死
Oh, damn.
是啊 好多镁啊
Yes. That... That's a lot of magnesium.
好吧
Well...
我们去弄点没烧起来的吧
What do you say we go get some that isn't burning?
走
Come on.
裹在他们蓬松的外套里
"Enveloped in their shaggy watch coats,
-脑袋包在羊毛里 -佩妮
- and with their heads muffled in woolen..." - Penny!
干什么 妈妈 慢着点
What? Mom! Mom, easy. Easy, easy, easy, easy.
-威尔呢 -他和爸爸去弄镁了
- Where's Will? - He went with Dad to get some magnesium.
什么
What?
谁的主意
Whose idea was that?
威尔的
Will's.
我们要找什么
What're we looking for?
那种灰色的东西
It's that grayish stuff there.
那是它烧起来之前的样子
That's what it looks like before it ignites.
我不会炸飞我们的 好吗
Hey, I'm, uh... I'm not gonna blow us up, am I?
除非你打出火花
Not unless you make a spark.
好吧
Okay.
-我们走多久了 -朱迪还有的是时间
- How long have we been gone? - Judy's got plenty of time.
这种事难免发生
Hey, it happened.
发生这事是因为我僵住了
It happened because I froze up.
你为了进入这次任务已经过五关斩六将了
You jumped through a lot of hoops to get on this mission.
你像其他人一样赢得了来的机会
You earned your spot just like everyone else.
我不觉得跟其他人一样
I don't feel like everyone else.
我觉得这些足够救她出来了
I think we've got enough to get her out.
我们走吧 别等这里炸了
Now, let's get out of here before it blows up.
威尔 威尔
Will! Will! Will!
威尔 收到吗 威尔
Will, do you read me? Will!
来
Here.
妈妈
Mom?
越来越严重了 是吗
It's getting worse, isn't it?
我的腿好像被钳子夹着
Feels like my leg is in a vice.
佩妮 我们该看看
Penny, I think we should take a look.
-"我们"吗 -皮肤摸起来硬吗
- "We"? - Does the skin feel hard or soft?
嗯
Oh, yeah.
嗯 她腿硬得像石头
Yeah, her leg is hard as a rock.
妈妈 你应该是得了筋膜室综合征
Okay. Mom, I think you have compartment syndrome.
骨折造成的水肿
Edema from the fracture
在你腿上造成了太大压力
has created too much pressure in your leg.
我们得释放压力
We have to release it.
佩妮得做个小手术 好吗
Penny's gonna have to do a little procedure, okay?
不 佩妮不能
Uh, no, she's not.
-我会教你的 -你决定
- I'll talk her through it. - It's your call.
佩妮 装备箱里有组合针管
Penny, there's a combo syringe in the kit.
蓝白色的 能麻醉她
It's blue and white. It'll knock her out.
可以吧 好
It's okay? Okay. Okay. Yeah.
-她昏过去了吗 -嗯
- Is she out? - Yeah.
好 我们要做个四室筋膜切开术
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表