剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
阻塞了通风井的空气流通
It's blocking the air flow to the ventilation shafts.
清洗完之前 我们哪都去不了
We're not going anywhere until we clear this out.
我让朱迪下来工作...
I'll get Judy to come down and start- -
等等 你觉得她准备好了吗
Wait, you think she's ready?
什么意思
What do you mean, ready?
发生那事之后 你不担心她吗
After what happened, you're not worried about her?
我担心很多事 但朱迪不是其中之一
I'm worried about a lot of things, Judy's not one of them.
她会挺过去的 她总是能
She'll pull through. She always does.
也许我们让她静静 她能更快挺过去
Well, maybe she'll pull through faster if we let her sit this out.
给她点时间
You know, give her time- -
我们没时间 约翰 这块冰川...
We don't have time, John. This part of the glacier is- -
不稳定 我知道
Unstable. Yeah, I know.
我们的女儿也是
So is our daughter.
你真以为你知道
You really think you're the
她能应付或不能应付什么吗
best judge of what she can and can't handle?
听着 我知道你和孩子们是个团队 但是
Look, I know you and the kids are this team, but...
如果我要在这里 你必须允许我加入
...if I'm gonna be here, you gotta let me be here.
好的
All right. Um...
那你觉得我们该怎么处理新客人
Then how do you think we should handle our new guest?
看起来它想帮助我们
Well, it seems to want to help us,
但我们不知道它来这里的原因和意图...
but we don't know why it's here, or what- -
我是说史密斯博士
I meant Dr. Smith.
这样啊
Oh. Yeah, right. Um...
既然她有资格去南门二
Well, if she qualified for Alpha Centauri,
她一定受过应急操作训练
she must be trained in emergency procedures,
所以她没问题的
so she should be fine.
好 尾机笼
Okay, aft engine cage.
我们得拆分受污染的推进器
We need to disassemble the contaminated thrusters.
装袋和热封所有需要保持清洁的零件
So bag and heat- seal anything that needs to be on VC levels.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah. Sure.
咱俩一起合作怎么样 其他人组队
How about you and I work together? Okay, everybody else pair up.
-我要威尔 -你是认真的吗
- Dibs on Will. - Seriously?
我想和弟弟度过珍贵时光 怎么了嘛
I want to spend quality time with my brother. What's wrong with that?
你们去清污
You guys are on detox.
每个零件都必须清理干净 才能放进机笼
Every piece needs to be wiped completely clear before it goes into the cage.
看来你和我一队了
Guess you're with me.
你们去给燃烧室排水
Hey, you two, flush out the combustion chamber
别让污染物循环回系统
so we don't re- circ any contaminants into the system.
约翰 你觉得可以吗
Uh, John, does that sound okay?
当然可以 去干活吧
Sure. Let's get this done.
好的
Um... Okay.
你的机器人肯定会帮我们干活吧
Your robot's totally gonna do the work for us, right?
你先开始 我要印几个替换零件
You go ahead. I'm gonna print a few replacement parts.
好
Okay.
上个打印物体 未知
安全吗
Is it safe?
这好像是我第一次听你问这种问题
You know, I think that's the first time I've ever heard you ask that.
你又不常在我们身边听 所以...
Well, you haven't been around to hear much of anything, so...
朱迪
Hey, Jude?
你不想下来没关系的
It's okay if you don't want to come down here.
妈妈总说"四手好过双拳"
Mom always says four hands are better than two.
她不是也说过"厨师太多烧坏汤"吗
Doesn't she also say "Too many cooks spoil the broth"?
她从没说过
Not one time.
约翰
John?
说曹操...
Speaking of which...
一切还好吗
Hey. Everything okay?
你今天用过打印机吗
Did you use the printer today?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
记录显示有人违反协议运行了程序
A record came up. Someone ran a program outside protocol.
所以你就猜是我吗
Oh. So you automatically assume it was me?
没猜 我正在问
Not assuming. I'm asking.
好 我确实考虑过 但协议不允许
Okay, I did think about it, but it wouldn't let me.
天啊 约翰
Jesus, John.
这不是你在南门二的社区 我们需要保护
This isn't your commune on Alpha Centauri. We need protection.
你知道我对家里有武器是什么感受
You know how I feel about weapons in our house.
我们已经有了 莫琳
We already have one, Maureen.
属于一个11岁小孩
It belongs to an 11- year- old
我们完全不知道该怎么用它
boy and we have no idea how to use it.
它在保护威尔
It's protecting Will.
说真的 坏事这么多 我反而安心了
Honestly, after everything that's happened, I'm relieved.
少了一件我们需要担心的事
It's one less thing we have to worry about.
更重要的是 如果你没印东西 那是谁印的
More importantly, if you didn't print something, who did?
好 我们可以跳过热交换器
OK. We can skip the heat exchanger,
但我们要取出回转联轴器和点火器
but let's pull the rotary coupling and the igniter.
好
Okay.
我必须向你承认一件事 莫琳
I have to be honest with you about something, Maureen.
如果这令你后悔收留了我 我不会怪你
And if it makes you regret taking me in, I wouldn't blame you.
我正准备问你呢
I was actually gonna ask you.
你是怎么绕过协议限制的
How did you get past the restrictions?
什么意思
What do you mean?
打印机上有防火墙 不能轻易...
On the printer. There's a firewall so people can't- -
我们好像说混了 我没碰过打印机
I think our signals are crossed. I haven't touched your printer.
抱歉
Sorry.
-你刚想说什么 -只是...
- What was it you wanted to ask? - It's just that, uh...
我对应急训练掌握得不熟练
my grasp of emergency training isn't what it should be. Uh...
我的分组训练大部分是职业性的
Most of my prep- grouping was occupational
而不是家庭性的 主要与机械相关
and not familial, and most of them were more mechanically inclined,
所以我以为...
so I figured they would...
对不起
I'm sorry. I...
我真的应该更用心学的
I really should've paid more attention.
我只是没想过我们会...
I just never imagined we'd end up- -
没事 没人能想到的
Hey, it's okay. Nobody did.
真的吗 看起来
Really? You seem like you've
你从小时候就开始为此准备了
been preparing for this since you were a child.
或许这可以解释为什么我朋友不多
Might explain why I didn't have a lot of friends.
-得了吧 -不 我是认真的
- Oh, stop it. - No, seriously.
看看你
Look at you.
成功 聪明 漂亮
Successful, intelligent, beautiful.
你让我想起了我姐妹
You remind me of my sister.
我没有兄弟姐妹
I didn't have any siblings.
有就好了
It would've been nice.
能帮我♥干♥杂务 打理农田
Someone to help with the chores, work the fields.
打理农田 我身边站着个农场女孩吗
Work the fields? Am I standing next to a genuine farm girl?
正是本人
In the flesh.
没多少农场女孩长大能成为航♥空♥工程师
Not a lot of farm girls grow up to be aerospace engineers.
当你对着星星许愿
Well, when you wish upon a star...
你是谁并没有区别
Makes no difference who you are
怎么回事
What the hell is that?
-发生了什么 -燃油在减少
- What's going on? - Fuel level's dropping,
这很奇怪 因为我们并没有用
which is weird 'cause we're not using any.
冰有可能撞漏了油箱
Damage from the ice could've caused a leak in the tank.
我去检查
I'll go check it out.
看好燃油 如果下降速度变快 通知我
Keep an eye on the fuel. If it drops any faster, radio me, okay?
好的
Okay.
也通知我
Me, too.
你妈妈说你们知道该怎么处理
Your mom said you'd know what to do with this?
是的 留在这里就好 谢谢
Uh, yeah, that's fine. Just leave it there. Thank you.
你对她怎么看
What do you think about her?
史密斯博士 我不知道
Dr. Smith? I don't know.
我不知道 我喜欢她的头发
I don't know. I like her hair.
你就是这么看人的吗
That's how you form your opinion?
没听说过看书别看皮吗
What about judging a book by its cover?
拜托 说这话的人肯定没去过书店
Oh please. Whoever said that has never been to a bookstore.
你从来没去过书店 最后一家关门...
You've never been to a bookstore. The last one closed in- -
那不是我的重点
That's not my point.
回来
Hey, come back.
零件不会自己清理的
These parts aren't gonna clean themselves.
谢谢 酷机器人 威尔
Yeah, thank you. Cool robot, Will.
如果有燃油泄漏 也不是大范围的
Well, if there is a fuel leak, it's not wide scale.
我走近看看
I'm gonna take a closer look.
谢谢 情况有变
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表