剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
how long was I on that Jupiter today?
你准备发射的那艘
The one you're preparing to launch.
我这种专业的女人会对它做什么
What might a woman of my expertise have done to it?
-你在撒谎 -也许是 也许不是
- You're lying. - Maybe I am, maybe I'm not.
那艘飞船是你存活的唯一办法
That ship is your only means of survival.
这么说吧 假设它不是
Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that it wasn't.
如果你做了什么来破坏飞船...
If you did anything to sabotage that ship--
我建议这样做 你放我出去 我坦白交代
Here's what I suggest. You let me out. I come clean.
我们分道扬镳 井水不犯河水
We both go our separate ways and call it happily ever after.
-下地狱吧 -我们已经在了 莫琳
- Go to hell. - We're already there, Maureen.
你家人被烧死之前
It's up to you whether or not
能否回坚毅号♥全取决于你
your family makes it out before they get burned.
你信她吗
So, do you believe her?
坚毅号♥上的确有个杰西卡·哈里斯
There was a Jessica Harris on the Resolute.
这是真的
That checks out.
她的特征符合 所以...
And her vitals match, so...
维克多的木星飞船 你觉得她搞鬼了吗
Victor's Jupiter, you think she messed with it?
没有 我觉得她为了救自己什么话都说得出
No. I think she'd say anything to save her ass.
不 我们会没事的
No, we'll be fine.
怎么了
What?
唐和我聊了聊计划
Don and I went over the plan.
他认为木星飞船还是太沉了
He thinks the Jupiter's still too heavy,
就算去掉你名单上的一切东西后
even after stripping out everything from your list.
-那我们就拆掉更多 -没剩多少了
- So we strip more. - Well, there's not much left.
还剩生命保障系统 压力系统
We're down to life support, pressure systems,
-伺服系统 -伺服系统
- servo systems. - Servo systems.
没了那些系统飞船还能飞吗
I mean, can it even fly without those?
-理论上可以 -理论上
- Theoretically. - Theoretically?
木星飞船会不裂开 但是
The Jupiter will hold together, but...
-但是什么 -我们干脆把直子绑在舱口盖好了
- But what? - We might as well strap Naoko to the hood
因为她起飞时就是这感受
because that's what it's gonna feel like when she takes off.
-她会昏迷 -是的
- She will black out. - Yeah. She will.
活人都会
There isn't a person alive who wouldn't.
问题是 她是否能及时醒来
The question is, will she wake
手动驾驶飞船脱离大气层
up in time to manually pilot out of the atmosphere?
如果她不能呢
What if she can't?
直子的测试结果挺好
Naoko's test results are good.
54秒内认知完全恢复
Full cognitive recovery in 54 seconds.
那够快吗
Is that fast enough?
发射升空时 木星飞船以每秒1英里的速度上升
During liftoff, the Jupiter rises at one mile per second,
脱离大气层到达安全的太空中
and it's a 70-mile trip out of this atmosphere
-要走70英里 -70秒
- into the safety of space. - 70 seconds.
天啊 那是艰难的70秒
Oh, God, and it's a rough 70 seconds.
飞行员得手动控制 避开大气中的危险
The pilot will have to manually steer around atmospheric hazards,
这就够难了 同时
which is hard enough, but at the same time
还要给引擎排气 防止过热
vent the engines so they don't overheat.
基本上就像是你被一拳打倒
It's basically like threading a needle
昏昏沉沉醒来后就得穿针
when you've just woken up from a knock-out punch.
她没有足够的时间
She'll never have enough time.
我好奇有没有其他幸存者的得分高到有机会
I doubt any of the other survivors scored high enough to have a shot.
当然了
Of course.
19秒内认知完全恢复
Full cognitive recovery in 19 seconds.
肯定还有别人
There must be somebody else.
那快了35秒
That's 35 seconds faster.
这并不意味着我是合适的人选
That doesn't mean I'm the right person.
当每秒都很重要时 35秒就是很多了
When every second counts, 35 seconds is a lot.
-再查查 -没必要了
- Check again. - I don't need to.
-莫琳 听着 -约翰
- Maureen, listen-- - John...
我不会离开你和孩子们 这次不会
I am not leaving you and the kids. Not again.
我许下过承诺
I made a promise.
那就信守承诺
Then keep it.
怎么做
How?
平安归来
Come back safely.
这个决定
This decision...
不能由我们来做
It can't be just ours.
我知道这并不容易 所以...
I know this isn't easy, so...
只有我们商量好 我才会做这事
Look, the only way I do this is if we all talk it through.
好 我们来分♥析♥好处和坏处
Okay, let's do pros and cons.
好处 他是唯一一个能做到的
And pro, he's the only one that can do it.
那不是好处 他也许没法活下去
That's not a pro. He might not make it.
如果他不去 谁都活不了
Nobody will if he doesn't go.
那也不是好处 那是坏处 全都是坏处
That's not a pro either. That's a con. They're all cons.
你确定你会没事吗 你会回来吗
You sure you'll be okay? That you'll come back?
如果有任何人能做到 那就是你♥爸♥爸
If anyone can do this, it's your dad.
你能跟我保证他会平安回来吗
Can you promise me he'll make it back?
如果我可以保证 我们就不会讨论了
If I could, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
如果我说不行呢
What happens if I say no?
威尔
Hey, Will.
威尔
Will.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
机器人 我让他死了
The robot. I let him die.
我跟他说走下悬崖也没关系
I told him it was okay to walk off the cliff.
现在你希望我也对你做同样的事吗
And now, you want me to do the same for you?
威尔 我不想做这事
Will, I don't wanna do this.
但你必须做吗
But you have to?
你三年前离开时也是这样说的
That's what you said three years ago, when you left.
我不会说你可以去
Not gonna say it's okay for you to go.
好了
Come on now.
听我说
Listen to me.
没事
It's all right.
我也不想去
It's not okay with me either.
如果你♥爸♥爸要做这事 他就需要我们的帮助
If your dad's gonna do this, he's gonna need our help.
等等 你说有两件事要告诉我们
Wait, you said you had two pieces of information to tell us.
第二件事是什么
Yeah, what's the second part?
对了
Right.
谁也不许接近车♥库♥
No one goes anywhere near the garage.
约翰
John?
我不知道莫琳跟你说了什么 但我觉得压力...
I don't know what Maureen told you, but I think the pressure...
压力影响了她
I think it's getting to her.
她的行为明显是临床焦虑障碍
Her behavior is a clear indication of clinical anxiety disorder.
你在浪费口舌 杰西卡
You're wasting your breath, Jessica.
杰西卡 杰西卡是谁
Jessica? Who's Jessica?
莫琳觉得我是杰西卡吗
Is that who Maureen thinks I am?
约翰 这真荒唐
John, this is absurd.
放我出去 我们可以一起帮她
Let me out, and we can help her together.
你知道她为什么把我锁起来吗 因为我发声了
Do you know why she locked me in here? Because I spoke up.
我跟她说了我担心她没有考虑清楚
I told her I was worried that she wasn't thinking clearly,
她也许会让直子送死
that she might be sending Naoko to her death.
不过现在不是直子了 对吧
Only it's not Naoko anymore, is it?
别上那艘飞船 约翰 我在保护你
Don't get on that ship, John. I'm trying to protect you.
多年来
You know, over the years,
许多人把生命交给了我
a lot of people have put their life in my hands.
但如果我要把我的命托付给别人
But if I had to trust someone with mine,
我会选我妻子
I'd choose my wife.
你妻子
Your wife?
你是说那个想带走你的孩子们
You mean the woman who wanted to take your kids away
抛弃你开始新生活的女人吗
and start a whole new life without you?
现在她突然开始说 让我猜猜
And now she suddenly claims, let me guess,
只有你能驾驶木星飞船
that you're the only one who can fly this Jupiter.
真方便啊
That's convenient.
如果我是你
If I were you,
我会花更多时间打磨故事
I'd spend your time getting your story straight,
因为等我们到了坚毅号♥
because when we get to the Resolute,
而且我们会到坚毅号♥的
and we will get to the Resolute,
你的故事必须比现在更可信
it's gonna have to be a hell of a lot more convincing.
旅途安全哦 我们全指望你了
Fly safe. We're all depending on you.
准备好模拟飞行了吗
You ready for a practice run?
-好了 -好
- Good to go. - Okay.
记住 你开的那艘木星飞船
So, remember, the actual Jupiter that you'll be flying,
上面的各种设施
all these bells and whistles, they might as well be
或许跟这里的不同
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表