剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
actual bells and actual whistles for all the good they'll do you.
-它们不存在 -实际上
- They don't exist. - In fact...
这有必要吗
Is that necessary?
你想尽可能接近现实 对吗
You want it to be as close as possible to reality, right?
你真准备搞晕我吗
You really gonna knock me out?
你提起这个正好
It's funny you mention that.
我们跳过预起飞程序
So, we'll skip the pre-launch protocols
因为反正你也没法操作
because you wouldn't be able to execute them anyway.
你只用坐好 等我♥操♥作
You just sit back and let me do the work
直到起飞
until it's time to launch.
但是上天以后 只有你能控制方向
But once you're up there, only you'll be able to steer.
并在引擎爆♥炸♥之前排气
And vent the engines before they explode.
-我知道 -是的
- I know. - Yes. And vent them
在你离开大气之前排气
before you get out of the atmosphere.
永远要背过太阳排气
And always vent them away from the sun.
永远要注意变数 会出问题的
And always be aware of variables. Something will go wrong.
总是会出
It always does.
起飞前倒数30秒
T-minus 30 seconds to liftoff.
举起胳膊
Arms up.
-这是干嘛 -模拟重力
- What's this for? - To mimic G-force.
-怎么模拟 -倒数十秒
- Oh, how's that gonna work? - T-minus ten seconds.
九 八 七 六
Nine, eight, seven, six...
五 四 三
...five, four, three,
二 一 起飞
two, one, liftoff.
不 别碰那个 让助推器送你上去
No, don't touch those. Let the SRBs carry you up.
好 重力接近9G
Okay. You're approaching 9G,
此时你将晕倒
where you're gonna lose consciousness.
我通过给你的宇航服减压来模拟
I'm cutting your suit pressure to simulate.
你的认知恢复时间是19秒
Your cognitive recovery was 19 seconds.
能提高最好
Feel free to improve on that.
19秒
Nineteen seconds.
你向来保持一致 头怎么样
You're nothing if not consistent. How's your head?
-昏昏的 -撑过去
- Foggy. - Push through.
10点钟方向有对流层风 左翻
You're hitting tropospheric winds at ten o'clock. Roll left.
控制引擎
Get a handle on those engines.
俯仰17度 修正爬升
Pitch 17 degrees. Correction to climb.
太晚了 你死了
Too late. You're dead.
天啊
Oh, God.
没事
That's okay.
再来
Again.
好
Okay.
五 四 三
Five, four, three,
二 一 起飞
two, one, liftoff.
你多了一秒
You lost a second.
不能正对太阳排气 左倾
No, you can't vent towards the sun. Bank left.
木星飞船炸了 你死了
The Jupiter just exploded. You're dead.
天啊
Oh, God.
排气前我需要几秒恢复
Yeah, I need a few more seconds to recover before venting.
你没有几秒 再来
You don't have a few more seconds. Again.
第三次模拟
五 四 三
Five, four, three,
二 一 起飞
two, one, liftoff.
好 突发问题
Okay, curveball.
出了差错 重量分配有误
Something's wrong. Your weight distribution's off.
所以轨道也有误
Which means so is your trajectory.
修正航线
Course correct.
助推器推太多了
You just hit the boosters way too hard.
你的大脑撞到了头骨
Your brain smashed against the inside of your skull.
水肿了
It's swelling.
但我没死吧
Yeah, but I'm not dead, right?
-正确 -嗯
- Correct. - Huh.
但现在你死了
But now you are.
天啊
Oh, God.
再来
Again.
系统故障 引擎过热 你怎么做
System malfunction. Engines are hot. Too hot. What do you do?
早点排气
Vent early.
不 太迟了 你死了
No, it's too late. You're dead.
太迟了 你死了
Too late. You're dead.
你死了 再来
You're dead. Again.
第九次模拟
你死了
You're dead.
你死了
You're dead.
再来
Again.
-你死了 -天啊
- You're dead. - Oh, God.
再来
Again.
你死了 再来
You're dead. Again.
你死了
You're dead.
爸爸 你还好吗
Dad, are you okay?
还好 我只是得多练练
Yeah, I just need, uh... I just need some more reps.
-不 你得停下 -不 他得练好
- No, you need to stop. - No, he needs to get it right.
作为他的医生 我建议他休息
As his doctor, I'm advising that he take a break.
如果他继续 他的心脏面临严重危险
His heart is at serious risk if he continues like this.
也许我们确实该休息一下
Maybe we should all take a break, huh? Huh?
好 我去给你倒点水
Yeah, okay. I'll get you some water.
你能帮我摘...
Can you help me take...
你为什么不去透透气
Hey, why don't you get some air, huh?
好
Yeah.
-你被她影响到了 -谁
- You're letting her get to you. - Who?
-史密斯 不管她真名是什么 -不是因为这个
- Smith. Whatever her name is. - It's not that. I...
即使她没说什么
I would be worried about you making it
我也会担心你的成败
even if she hadn't said anything.
为什么不多花几天
Why don't we take a couple of extra days?
减轻一些压力
Relieve some of the pressure.
你可以去
I mean, you could run a
检查木星飞船 我可以继续练
comb over the Jupiter, and I can work on this.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
妈妈
Mom?
你应该打开无线电
You should put on the radio.
-怎么了 -坚毅号♥
- What's happening? - The Resolute.
工程师侦测到了霍金辐射
Engineers have detected evidence of Hawking radiation,
这意味着出现了
which indicates the presence
-引力奇点 -黑洞
- of a gravitational singularity. - The black hole.
为了保护舰上的民众
To protect the lives onboard,
我们将被迫在24小时后离开当前轨道
we'll be forced to vacate the current orbit 24 hours from now.
这是个艰难的决定
This decision was not made lightly.
我们知道仍有幸存者
We are aware that some of you are still out there,
试图返回母舰 所以怀着沉重的心情
trying to make it back. So, it's with a heavy heart
坚毅号♥第24殖民组的幸存成员
that the surviving members of the Resolute 24th Colony Group
-发出这条最后广播 -不
- send this final broadcast. - No!
24小时
24 hours.
-不 时间不够 -我能准备好
- No, no! That's not enough time. - I can be ready.
-时间不够 -我能准备好
- That's not enough time. - I can be ready. I can.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah.
你去哪
Hey, where are you going?
木星4号♥
To the Jupiter 4.
很多人在那里工作不受监督
A lot of people have been doing unsupervised work there.
我想再核查一次
I wanna check it. Again.
各位 你们何不去做准备
Hey, guys. So why don't you go get your gear ready?
我们明天会一起登上坚毅号♥
We're gonna be back on the Resolute tomorrow. Together.
快点 去吧
Come on, let's get going.
好的 我们走吧
Yeah, guys. Come on, let's go.
-没事的 -好
- It's okay. - Yeah.
你对我父母说了什么
What did you tell my parents?
威尔 是你吗
Will, is that you?
我不该和你说话的
I'm not supposed to talk to you.
那就别说
Then don't.
我不想让你扯上这事
I don't want you to get caught up in this.
什么事
In what?
真的不该我说
It's really not my place.
只是
It's just...
有些人认为孩子不够成熟
Some people think that kids aren't mature enough
没法应付真♥相♥
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表