剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
星球要死了 好吗
The planet is dying, okay?
什么
What?
我不该说的 对不起
I shouldn't have said anything. I'm sorry.
你什么意思
What are you... What do you mean?
我妈说上面有个大黑洞
My mom says that there's a giant black hole somewhere up there,
我只知道 没人能活下来
and all I know is that no one and nothing is gonna survive it.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我们得告诉大家 我爸得...
We have to tell people. My dad...
不 不不 我都不该知道的
No. No, no, no. I'm not even supposed to know.
你不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anybody.
求你 保证你不会说出去
Please, promise me you're not gonna tell anybody.
-答应我 -好吧 我保证
- Promise me. - Okay, I promise.
那我们走吧
Then let's go.
这没道理
This doesn't make sense.
它就在这里的
It was here. It was right here.
我就知道这是个错误
I knew this was a mistake.
或许它掉下去了
Maybe it fell.
你为了"或许它掉下去了"带我们跑来这
You brought us all the way here for "Maybe it fell"?
交易取消 韦斯特 走吧
Deal's off, West. Let's go.
大家上车 或许天黑前能赶回去
Everybody load up. Maybe we'll get back before dark.
"交易取消"是什么意思 什么交易
What does he mean, "Deal's off"? What deal?
-没事 无所谓了 -怎么 他没说吗
- Nothing. It doesn't matter. - Oh, what, he didn't tell you?
你朋友要我们给钱才带我们来找燃料
Your pal here demanded money to show us where the fuel was.
真是个大英雄
He's a real hero.
唐
Don?
为我自己说一句
In my defense,
那本该是个秘密交易
it was supposed to be a confidential-type arrangement.
这事关我们的生存
This is about our survival,
生死大事 你却以此来要挟
life and death, and you were holding it hostage?
好吧 医生救命挣钱
Okay, so, when a doctor gets paid for saving someone's life,
就可以
that's okay.
-但我这样的人 -那不一样
- But when a guy like me... - That's different.
怎么不一样了 如果燃料在
Different how? If the fuel was here,
大家都能因为我而得救
everyone would've been saved 'cause of me.
你能登上去新世界的太空船 我能得到什么
You get on a shuttle to the new world. What do I get?
热切的握手
A hearty handshake
然后返回没有未来的濒死星球
and a ticket back to a dying planet with no future.
所以请原谅我 公主 我就是要了点酬金
So forgive me, princess, if I ask for a little compensation.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
天啊 它在这
Oh, my God! It's here.
在这 过来 我们站在它上面呢
Hey, it's here! Come here, we've been standing on it!
找舱口
Look for the top hatch.
慢点 慢慢后退
Slow, slow, slow. Back up slowly.
瞧 我就知道它在这里
See, I knew it was here the whole time.
我们不知道燃料是不是还在里面
We don't know if the fuel's still inside.
别急着数鸡 韦斯特
Don't count your chickens, West.
我不会数鸡的 先生
Oh, I won't be counting them, sir.
我只有一只鸡 她叫黛比
I only have the one. Her name is Debbie.
谁带铲子了
So, who's got the shovel?
油表显示 油箱是满的 如韦斯特所说
According to the meter, tank's full. Just like West said.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
装满油 我们走
Fill her up. Let's get out of here.
这太美了
This is amazing.
是啊
Yep.
但我们不是来看风景的 威尔
But we're not here for the view, Will.
那我们走这么远来干什么
Then why did we hike up all this way?
去那边拿块大石头 带过来
Grab me a rock from over there. Big one, bring it over here.
-干什么 -去就是了
- Why? - Just do it.
来吧 我得去拿块石头
Come on, I need to go grab a rock.
不是他
Not him.
就你去
Just you.
待在这儿
Stay here.
不不 大点的
No, no, no, a larger one.
你能搬得动的最大的
Big as you can carry.
来 你行的
Come on, you can do it.
好了
Done.
还没有 我们还需要26块那样的石头
Not quite. We need 26 more just like that.
什么 这是惩罚我吗
What? Am I being punished?
不是
No, no, no. I'm just...
我只是想让你明白
I'm just trying to help you understand
你现在负有责任了
that you have a responsibility now.
这是为了他 是吗
This is about him. Isn't it?
可以说是吧
In a way.
但我已经清楚自己的责任了 爸爸
But I already know what I'm doing, Dad.
我可以控制他 你看到了
I can control him. You saw.
他听我的 我说什么他做什么
He listens to me. He does what I say.
威尔 他不是个工具
Will, he is not a tool.
我知道 他不止如此
I know. He's more than that.
他是我的朋友 我需要他时他都在
He's my friend. He's there when I need him.
但他并不一直是你的朋友 是吧
But he wasn't always your friend, was he?
是啊
No.
尽管我们都希望能改变过去
As much as we'd all like to change the past,
撤销我们的错误 但我们不能
undo our mistakes, we can't.
我们得背负我们的历史
We have to live with our history.
所以 为了纪念这个
So, in honor of that,
我们今天要在这里放27块石头
we're gonna place 27 stones here today.
这是石冢
A cairn.
来纪念那些在坚毅号♥上
A monument to all those who lost their lives
因袭击而丧生的人
in the attack on the Resolute.
今天 我跟一个叫安吉拉的女人说了话
You know, today, I... I spoke to a woman named Angela.
她在坚毅号♥上失去了丈夫
She lost her husband on the Resolute.
第一个是给他的
This first one's for him.
要想释放痛苦 你得承认痛苦的源头
In order to release the pain, you have to acknowledge its source.
好
Okay.
我要怎么做到
How do I do that?
语言是通往你情绪的大门
Words are a gateway to your emotions.
我要你开始讲述你对那天的记忆
I want you to start by sharing what you remember about that day.
就像其他人一样
Well, like everyone else,
警报响起后 我们也不清楚是怎么回事
when the alarm went off, we had no idea what it was for.
我记得乔什为了安抚我开了玩笑
I remember Josh making jokes so I wouldn't worry.
告诉我你最初遭遇那台机器的时刻
Tell me about the moment where you first encountered the machine.
在机库外 大家一片慌乱
Outside the hangar, there was panic,
都在奔跑 推搡
running, shoving.
起初 我们以为这只是人性
At first, we thought it's just the way people are.
都想抢先跑回木星飞船
Trying to be the first ones to reach their Jupiter.
然后 我们发现
But then, we realized
他们不是在跑向什么
they weren't running toward something.
他们是在逃开
They were running away.
那玩意就在那里
That... thing was in there.
所有挡了它路的人都
Anyone who got in its path, it just...
被它消灭了
eliminated.
你做得很好 安吉拉
You're doing great, Angela.
该触动你的感知记忆了
Now it's time to access your sense memories.
躺下
I want you to lie down...
闭上眼睛
close your eyes.
专注回想那声音
I want you to focus on the sounds...
气味
the smells.
有种奇怪的机械嗡鸣声
There's a strange metallic buzz,
就好像很近 但无所不在
like something very close, except it's everywhere.
然后我闻到了焦味
And then I smell burning.
人烧焦的味
People burning.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
红色的 应急照明
Red. Emergency lighting.
很难分辨我们当时在哪
So, it was hard to make out where we were.
乔什握着我的手
Josh held my hand.
我们想沿边缘走 去我们的木星飞船
We tried to skirt the perimeter to our Jupiter.
它好近
It was... It was so close.
然后
And then...
他站住了
he stopped.
他的身体变得僵硬
His body went rigid.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表