剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
开始倒计时
29, 28, 27, 26...
快点
Oh, come on.
不
Oh, no.
快点
Come on!
快点
Oh! Come on!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
好的
Okay, okay.
好了 准备走
We're good. Let's go.
你看起来真糟
You look terrible.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. You, too.
好
Okay.
你去哪了
Where the heck have you been?
想办法救你小子去了
Figuring out how to save your ass.
她回来了
And she's back.
警告 燃油还剩15%
Warning. Fuel level at 15%.
可以 15%够我们出去
That's okay. 15% should be enough to get us out.
好的 但下面那些生物怎么办
Okay. But what about those things?
点火后它们应该会被烧死
They should just burn up on ignition.
大家抓稳
Everyone hold tight.
-开什么玩笑 -出什么问题了
- You've gotta be kidding me. - What's wrong?
-没问题 应该启动的 -警告 燃油还剩10%
- Nothing. We should be- - - Warning. Fuel at 10%.
-无备用燃油 -一切正常
- No reserves. - Everything checks out.
我们会被砸碎的 该怎么办
We're gonna get crushed. What do we do?
-放油 -什么
- Dump the fuel. - What?
-放油 -我们不能放油 朱迪
- Dump the fuel. - We can't dump the fuel, Judy, we need- -
听着 如果那些生物仍在油箱里
Listen, if those things are still in the tank,
它们可能堵住了进气阀
that means they might be clogging the intake valve,
也就是说下面剩下的油
which means whatever fuel is left down there
无法进入燃烧室
can't get into the combustion chamber.
你喝鲜柠檬水时吸管里有没有卡过籽
Ever drink fresh lemonade and get a seed stuck in your straw?
我知道 朱迪 只是...
I know, Judy, it's just- -
警告 燃油还剩8% 无备用燃油
Warning. Fuel level at 8%. No reserves.
相信我
Trust me.
管道里剩的油够我们飞出去
There's still enough fuel in the lines to get us out.
做吧
Do it.
放油系统 启动
Fuel ejection system... activated.
莫琳 这东西能靠燃气启动吗
Maureen, does this thing run on fumes?
我真希望能
I sure as hell hope so.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 当心
Dad, watch out!
-约翰 -没事 我能行
- John... - It's okay, I got this.
约翰
John?
-爸爸 -准备撞击
- Dad? - Brace yourselves.
你没事吧
You okay?
谁有拖把吗 我好像在后面吐了一点
Does anybody have a mop? I may have barfed a little.
真美
It's beautiful.
你刚飞得不错
Nice bit of flying you did.
团队不错
It's a good crew.
有通讯了 他们还活着
We've got comms. They're live!
-我是木星22号♥的马克 -还有其他幸存者
- This is Mark on Jupiter 22... - There are other survivors.
-我们建立了... -我们不孤独
- We have established... - We're not alone.
请待命
Please standby.
等等 威尔
Wait a sec. Will. Will. Will!
威尔
Will?
妈妈
Mom!
对不起我没能帮忙
I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help.
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetie.
我知道你可以的话会帮忙的
I know you would've if you could've.
大家 快来 快点
Guys! Guys, come here! Quick!
怎么了
What?
我是坚毅号♥的拉狄克舰长
This is Captain Radic broadcasting from the Resolute.
我们受到了重创 但是依然在运作
We've taken on heavy damage, but are still operational.
生命维持系统已稳定
Life support systems have been stabilized.
导航能力正在评估
Navigational capabilities are being assessed.
伤者受到了治疗
Wounded are being tended to.
更重要的是 我们相信
Most importantly, we believe,
假以时日 我们将重回航线
in time, we'll be able to get back on course
继续前往我们在南门二的新家
toward our new home on Alpha Centauri.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
妈妈
Mom, Mom, Mom!
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
对于那些无法返回的人们
And for those of you who are unable to return,
请知晓在修复完成后
know that as soon as repairs are completed,
我们将找到你们
we will find you.
你真以为我们找不到你吗
Did you really think we wouldn't find you?
你以为你是第一个
Do you think you're the first person
想蒙混到新世界的人吗
who thought they could fake their way into a new life?
琼·哈里斯 履历真丰富
June Harris. Quite a career.
非法入侵 身藏赃物
Breaking and entering. Possession of stolen goods.
盗用身份
Identity theft.
现在看来你做了大案了
Now it seems you've graduated to the big time.
你杀人的过程已经被监控录下来了
We have you on camera taking that man's life.
我是在自卫 不是我的错
I was defending myself. It wasn't my fault.
你不是真那样相信吧
You don't actually believe that, do you?
哈里斯女士 我有好消息和坏消息
Well, Miss Harris, I have some good news and some bad news.
好消息是 我们没建立司法系统
The good news, we haven't set up a system of justice yet.
没法庭 没监狱
No courts. No jail.
坏消息是
Bad news?
我们没建立司法系统
We haven't set up a system of justice yet,
意味着我想对你做什么都可以
which means I can do whatever the hell I want to you.
-长官 船舱有裂口 -什么意思
- Sir, we've had a breach. - What kind of a breach?
我不知道 他们要你去控制室
I don't know. They're asking for you in the control room.
坐好了 还没结束 差得远呢
Sit tight. We are not done. Not even close.
怎么了
What is it?
你拿这个做什么
What are you doing with that?
我不要
I don't want it.
等等 是你做的吗
Wait. Did you make it?
用我们的打印机
With our printer?
为什么
Why?
危险 威尔·罗宾逊
Danger, Will Robinson.
危险 哪来的危险
Danger? From what?
那只是一个噩梦
That was just a bad dream.
听着 我知道你不想伤害我
Look... I know you don't want to hurt me...
但如果我们要当朋友 你就不能伤害任何人
but if we're gonna be friends, you can't hurt anybody.
永远不能
Ever.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
很好
Good.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表