剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Judy. Close your eyes.
别睁开
Keep them closed.
成功了 谢天谢地
It's working. Thank God.
是威尔的点子
It was Will's idea.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
他觉得他不配来
He thinks he doesn't deserve to be here.
等我再见到他时会跟他谈的
I'll discuss that with him the next time I see him.
你觉得那会是什么时候
When do you think that might be?
谢谢
Thanks.
你现在真不好找
You're not that easy to find these days.
他们就要这效果
Well, that's the way they like it.
因为现在的一切
What with everything that's going on.
嗯
Right.
-孩子们怎么样 -大家都好
- How are the kids? - Uh, everybody's fine.
他们想我吗
They miss me?
我不知道
I don't know.
你打来有什么事
Why are you calling?
我有好消息
I have good news.
我们被纳入第24殖民组了
We have been accepted into the 24th Colonist Group.
是啊
Yeah.
时间怎么安排的
What's the timetable on that?
一个月
Uh, a month.
孩子们的表现非常出色 你该为他们自豪
The kids performed sensationally. You should be proud of them.
当然了
I am. I am. Of course I am.
我给你发去了一些文件
So, I sent you some papers
我需要你签好字 再发回来
and I just need you to sign them and send them back.
你终于要申请离婚了吗
So, you're finally filing for divorce?
不是
No. I...
儿童监护权指派
现在似乎没那个必要了
That doesn't seem necessary anymore.
我需要你的许可 他们才能走
I need your permission so that they can go.
你想把我的孩子都带走
You wanna take my kids away from me?
你已经走了 约翰
You already left, John.
-不是永远 -发生了那么多
- Not for forever. - After everything that's happened,
你有一次机会做对他们最好的事
you have this one chance to do what's best for them.
你就
Just...
签字吧
sign the papers please.
这不是我们的事
This isn't about us.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸 我是威尔
Dad, this is Will.
收到吗
Do you read me?
我现在挺危险的
I'm kind of in a lot of danger here.
可能没有之前危险
Probably not as much danger as before,
但绝对还有危险
but definitely still in danger.
那杂音 我之前听过
That noise, I've heard it before.
是从你船上传来的 是吧
It's coming from your ship. Isn't it?
谁知道你能不能听懂
Who knows if you can even understand me.
看来你也没见过那样的东西
Guess you've never seen anything like that either.
对了 我叫威尔·罗宾逊
My name's Will Robinson, by the way.
等等
Wait...
你的光怎么了
what's happening to your lights?
你要死了
You're dying.
是吧
Aren't you?
成功了 亲爱的 撑住
It's working, honey. Hold tight.
天呐
Oh, God.
感觉真好
That feels good.
就好像我的手睡了一个月
It's like my hand's been asleep for a month.
没事的 知觉会恢复的
It's okay, the feeling will come back.
-镁 -镁
- Magnesium. - Magnesium.
-好 -火把
- Okay. - Torch.
闭眼睛
Close your eyes.
好的
Okay. Okay.
下雨了
It's raining.
下雨了 爸爸
It's raining, Dad.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no!
快点 积水了
Faster! Faster! It's filling up.
不是下雨了吧
It's... It's not raining, is it?
是的
Yes. It is.
妈妈 气温下降了
Mom, the temperature's dropping!
给我镁
Give me the magnesium.
该死
Damn it!
该死
Damn it.
我们会救你出来的
We're gonna get you out.
她很坚强 她还有时间
She's strong. She has more time.
挖
Dig!
快挖啊
Come on! Dig!
加油 宝贝
Coming, baby!
爸爸 回复
Dad. Dad, come in.
爸爸 着火了 我出不去
Dad, there's a fire and... and I can't get out.
爸爸 回复
Dad. Dad, come in.
没信♥号♥♥
你没必要也死
No point in you dying, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
威尔 威尔
Will! Will!
不怪他 他会...
It's not his fault! He's gonna be...
别说话
Don't talk! Just don't talk.
爸爸
Dad!
我们在呢
We're here.
我在呢 宝贝
I'm here, baby.
我们在呢
We're here. We're here.
我们就在这
We're right here.
没事了 我们在呢
It's okay. We're here.
我们来了
We're here.
那是什么
What's that? What is that?
没事的
It's okay.
-威尔 -没事的
- Will? - It's okay.
他跟我一起的
He's... He's with me.
危险 威尔·罗宾逊
Danger, Will Robinson.
你能帮她吗
Can you help her?
求你
Please?
我抱住你了
I got you.
-没事的 -朱迪
- It's okay. - Judy!
-我抱住你了 -朱迪
- I've got you. - Judy!
呼吸
Breathe!
呼吸 宝贝 呼吸
Breathe, baby! Breathe!
妈妈
Mom!
-没事的 有我呢 -妈妈
- It's okay. I got you. - Mom.
没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
你能做点什么让我们不冻死吗
Can you do something so we don't freeze?
坚毅号♥
12小时前
所有坚毅号♥殖民者
All Resolute colonists,
请前往你们的指定木星飞船舱
please proceed to your assigned Jupiter pods.
感谢你们保持冷静
Thank you for remaining calm.
这只是临时撤离
It's just a temporary evacuation.
他们肯定能很快修复损伤
I'm sure they'll have the damage repaired soon.
似乎是反应过激了
It seems like an overreaction.
越早封好裂口
The sooner we seal the breach,
也越早能继续抱怨工资低了
the sooner we can get back to bitching about being underpaid.
我们拿的钱不少了
We're being paid a fortune.
那是在出现被吸入太空的可能性之前
Ah, that was before we had a chance of being sucked out into space.
走吧
Go.
趴下 它来了 它见人就杀
Get down! Get down! It's coming, it's killing everybody!
它
"It"?
把他弄开 有什么打破了船舱
Get him off! Something breached the hull!
Z·史密斯博士
天呐
Oh, God.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
-谢谢 -来 我帮你脱掉衣服
- Oh, thank you. Thank you. - Here. Get your coat off.
你可以走吗
Can you walk?
-不行 -我真抱歉
- No, I can't walk. - Oh, I'm so sorry.
等等 你干什么
Hey, wait. What are you doing?
-对不起 -什么 你干什么
- I'm sorry. - What? What are you doing?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表