剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
暂时还没
Yet.
威尔
Will!
走 没事的
Come on, it's okay.
你不能出来 给我回去
Hey, you can't be out here! Get back inside.
好等到你告诉爸爸吗 算了吧
So we can wait around until you tell Dad? No, thanks.
等等
Wait.
我们都想知道坚毅号♥到底出了什么事
We've all been wondering what happened with the Resolute.
我们为什么坠毁在了这里
Why we crashed here.
而原因就站在你身边
And now the reason is standing right next to you.
-你为什么不怕 -因为他变了
- Why doesn't that scare you? - Because he's changed.
-那不够好 -你怎么不信我
- That's not good enough. - How come you don't believe me?
跟信不信没关系 威尔
Believing has nothing to do with it, Will.
我是想保护你
It is about me protecting you.
他在保护我
He's protecting me.
如果他又变了呢
And what if it changes again?
威尔 站住
Will, stop.
你不是总说人有时会犯错
Don't you always say that people make mistakes sometimes,
他们应得到第二次机会吗
and that they deserve a second chance?
或许对于人是的 但
Maybe people do, but...
他比你想的更像我们
He's more like us than you think.
这个方向几英里外有个洞穴
Look, there's a cave a few miles in this direction.
让我把他藏在那里
Let me hide him away there.
这样大家都安全了
That way everyone's safe from everyone.
这不也是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want anyway?
朱迪 我没疯
Look, Judy, I'm not crazy.
我知道我们得告诉爸爸真♥相♥
I know we're gonna have to tell Dad the truth.
只是 让我去说吧
Just... let me be the one to do it.
伙计们
Guys!
你们知道我们出围栏了吧
You guys realize we're on the wrong side of the fence?
不管这是怎么回事 都很棒
So whatever's going on here, I think it's great.
或者不棒
Or not.
喂
Hello?
会有人告诉我是怎么回事吧
Okay, someone is gonna tell me what's going on, though, right?
要是黛比在我会更安心点 能带来好运
Ugh, I'd feel better if Debbie was here. For luck.
我觉得有我女儿照顾她对她更好
I think she's better off being looked after by my daughter.
不 那是安吉拉
Oh, no, that's Angela.
-那黛比是谁 -那只鸡
- Who the hell's Debbie? - The chicken.
-你只见到了一只鸡 -你给它起名叫黛比
- You only met one chicken. - You named it Debbie?
救了我一命的鸡有权有名字
Any chicken that saves my life deserves a name.
好吧 你说
Okay, I'm listening.
原来它脚踝上有定位芯片
It turns out she has a locator chip on her ankle.
-牲畜都有 -渡边家就是这样找到了我们
- All livestock have that. - That's how the Watanabes found us,
赶在一片黑色死亡沙漠
a moment before an entire desert
险些降临在我脑袋上之前
of black death almost dumped on my head.
那是只幸运鸡
That is a lucky chicken.
真希望她现在在
Kind of wish she was here now.
是什么让这么大的一块
What could have caused a piece
从坚毅号♥上脱落下来
this size to break off the Resolute?
我不知道 流星吗
I don't know. Meteor?
我一直讨厌流星 我公开说
I've always hated meteors. Always. I'm on record for it.
这不是流星弄的
A meteor didn't cause this.
那是什么
So what did?
你相信他吗
So do you believe him?
什么 它变了吗
What? That it's changed?
是啊 它到现在可帮了不少忙
Yeah. I mean, it's been pretty helpful so far.
它做过坏事 就可能再做
If it did something bad once, it can do it again.
好吧 那我们在干什么
Okay, then what are we doing?
我们在帮弟弟把那玩意藏起来
We're helping our brother hide that thing.
然后我再告诉爸爸它在哪
And then I'm gonna tell Dad exactly where it is.
威尔是对的
Will's right.
父亲虽然缺点不少
Say what you want about our father,
但他很会解决问题
but he knows how to handle a problem.
快走 你体力不行了 吃点东西吧
Hey, come on. You're flagging. Have something to eat.
看啊
Check it out.
好美啊
It's beautiful.
这太酷了
This is so cool.
那是什么
What was that?
危险 威尔·罗宾逊
Danger, Will Robinson.
-好了 我们不该出来的 -嗯
- Okay, we shouldn't be out here. - Yup.
-走吧 -我们快走吧
- Come on. - Yeah, let's get moving.
我不知道 或许我们该回去
I don't know. Maybe we should turn back.
威尔 洞穴还有多远
Will, how much farther to the cave?
好吧
Okay.
不到1英里
Less than a mile.
听
Listen.
我觉得有什么东西 跑
I think something's out there. Run!
好吧
Okay.
还有绕过去的路吗
Is there another way around?
-好像没有 -无处可去了
- Doesn't seem to be. - There's nowhere to go.
机器人呢
Where's the robot?
瞧 很有用
See? Useful.
-好吧 -走吧 佩妮
- Okay. Okay. - Come on. Come on, Penny.
-慢点的 -小心
- Go slow. - Careful.
-好 -慢慢的
- Okay. Okay. - Slow.
好啊
Yeah!
-小心 -小心 威尔
- Careful, hey! - Careful, Will!
-抱歉 -小心点 威尔
- Sorry. - Watch out, Will.
-抱歉 -好
- Sorry. - Okay.
好啊
Yeah!
继续走
Keep going.
保持平衡 加油
Keep your balance. Come on.
你们发现什么了吗
Have you guys found anything yet?
没有 这里没东西
Uh, no. There's, uh, nothing here.
你们呢 有发现吗
What about you? Any luck?
没有 只有3D打印机线轴
No. Just some 3-D printer spools.
谁需要咖啡杯吗 这里有几百万个
Anybody need a coffee cup? Got, like, a million of them.
接住
Catch.
你去过那里几次了 是吧
Hey, you've been there a few times, right?
南门二 那里什么样
Alpha Centauri. What's... What's it like?
虽然收费高的像天堂
It might be billed as the promised land,
但那里不是一应俱全
but they don't have everything there,
开始调整期待值吧
so start adjusting your expectations.
那里没有什么
Like, uh, what don't they have?
首先 没有奥克尼群岛的泥煤
For starters, they don't have peat from the Orkney Islands.
没有好威士忌哪叫天堂
Can't have paradise without quality whiskey.
殖民地真正的问题 是人
The real problem with your colony is the people.
你穿越了数百万英里的太空
You travel across millions of miles of space
大家都觉得新生活会非常不同
and everybody thinks it's gonna be so different.
不管人们是想逃离地球上的什么
Whatever people think that they're running away from on Earth,
他们其实都带着一起来了
they're just bringing it all with them.
坚毅号♥货物 合成器
-我找到了 -是吗
- I found it. - Yeah?
这里
It's over here.
别别 等等 那可能不是
No, no, no. Wait a minute. That might not be the...
阿博莱克威士忌
这是什么
What the hell is this?
是威士忌
Well, that's whiskey.
好吧 别生气
Okay, don't be angry...
但 这是我的东西
but, uh, this is my stuff.
你是走私贩
You're a smuggler?
这词好过分
Ah, I mean, that's just a nasty word.
我觉得我是售卖♥♥
You know, I would say a merchant
商品 产品 饮品的商人
of goods and products... and beverages.
你丢掉了备用频率合成器
You ditched the back-up frequency synthesizers
好藏私货吗
so you could store your stash?
你为什么不用装杯子的箱子
Why didn't you use the box with the cups in it?
-你的用词又是... -我们需要这个
- Again, with your choice of words... - We needed them!
以你的经验 这种事她忘得快吗
In your experience, does she forget about things quickly,
还是会一直生气
or does she tend to stay mad?
我们走前你就知道这里没有合成器
You knew the synthesizers weren't here before we left.
公平地说 我们走前 我不知道它们在哪
But to be fair, before we left, I didn't know what they were.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表