剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
事实就是
The truth is...
我会成为对殖民地有贡献的成员
I'm going to be a productive member of the colony.
除非坚毅号♥上的拉狄克舰长
Unless Captain Radic, up at the Resolute,
先把我扔出气阀
tosses me out of the airlock first.
事实就是
And the truth...
拉狄克似乎不明白
that Radic can't seem to understand...
我是个好人
is that... is that I'm a good person.
我不是暴♥力♥的人
I'm not a violent person.
我不是杀手
I'm not a killer,
不像你
like you.
杀人是你的天职
You were made to kill.
事实就是
The truth
我不会做接下来要发生的坏事
is that I'm not going to do any of the bad things that are going to happen.
你来做
You are.
你确定是在后面吗
You sure it's back here?
找找高海拔气球下面
Check under the HAB.
拜托在里面
Please be in here.
太好了
Yes!
很好 现在...
Great. Okay. Now...
不
No.
你修好了吗
You fix it?
抱歉 我想着可能会有人听见
Sorry. I thought maybe someone would hear us.
所以你已经放弃用无线电了吗
You've given up on the radio, then?
天线出了问题
Well, we've got a problem with the antenna.
怎么了
What?
在那里
It's out there.
在岸上
On the shore.
你向后越野穿过树林时
You sheared it off when you off-roaded backwards
给折断了
through the forest.
很厉害
Very impressively.
我也这么觉得
I thought so.
你有电线吗
You got some flex?
偏偏这一次 佩妮乖乖地
Of all the times for Penny to agree
待在木星飞船上 不来找我们
to stay in the Jupiter and not come looking for us.
是啊 回去后 我们得跟她好好谈一谈
Yeah. When we get back, gonna have to have a serious talk
懂得何时别听爸妈话的重要性
about the importance of knowing when not to obey your parents.
递给我 好吗
Pass it up to me, okay?
我们还在下沉
Well, we're still sinking.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
该死
Damn.
你以前不是海豹特种部队的吗
Weren't you a Navy SEAL?
你们不是练习过这种事吗
Didn't you guys practice these sort of things?
你看好了
Uh, just you watch.
这只是热身
Just warming up.
-好了 -约翰
- Okay. - John.
你在看吗
You watching?
约翰
John.
约翰
John!
成功了
Got it!
-约翰 进来 -什么
- John, get in. - What?
太迟了 进来
It's too late. Get in.
-该死 -快点
- Damn. - Come on.
该死
Damn it.
好了
Okay.
我们失去多少燃料
How much fuel did we lose?
我不知道 不重要
I don't know. It doesn't matter.
现在问我以后还能否走路 是不是太早了
Is it too soon to ask if I'll ever walk again?
等回去后 我就能帮你做详尽检查
As soon as we get back, I'll be able to properly examine you.
没关系
It's okay.
我认识一个设计假肢的工程师
I know an engineer who designs prosthetics.
她可以为我打印一双健壮的腿
She could print me a bitchin' pair of legs.
你可以教我冲浪
Well, you can teach me to surf.
你救了他的命
You saved his life.
我只不过踩了油门而已
All I did was hit the gas pedal.
很遗憾你拿不到钱了
I'm sorry about your money.
我也是
Me, too.
有足够的燃料让我们离开这个星球吗
Do we have enough fuel to get us off the planet?
不够所有人离开
Not everyone.
我能帮你什么
So, what can I do to help?
你讨厌做模型
You hate building models.
没错 因为无聊又枯燥
Yeah, 'cause it's boring and tedious.
我愿意试试
I'm willing to give it a try.
好 把L主车身镶板
Okay. Um, "Release the main L body
从A板上取下来
panel from parts sheet A.
将该部件上六个垂直铰链都折出褶痕
Fold a crease in each of the six vertical hinges in the part."
难怪你拼了那么久
Okay, well, no wonder it's taking you so long.
你拼错部件了
You're putting the wrong pieces together.
我想做样东西来纪念他
Wanted to make something to remember him by.
你可以想念他
It's okay to miss him.
他也是我的朋友
He was my friend, too.
我们是边拼边发挥
So, are we just making this up as we go along,
还是有什么方法能做好这玩意
or is there a method to this madness?
有的
Yeah. Yeah, um...
我们可以用这些做他的手
Thought we could use these as his hands.
好的 我喜欢 但我们需要大点的东西
Yes, I like that. But we need something big.
这个行吗
Maybe this?
快点 熔合起来啊
Come on, fuse together.
威尔之前就是这么做的 现在为什么不行
This is exactly what Will did, so why aren't you working?
你还需要什么
What else do you need from me?
-这能成功吗 -理论上可以
- Is this gonna work? - In principle.
你扔到树上的线能导电
The line you threw to the tree is conductive.
天啊 这里真热
Oh, God, this heat.
所以只要我们能接上线
So, it should act as an antenna
应该就能当信♥号♥♥天线用
if we can make an unbroken connection for the signal.
我承认这是临时想到的
I'll admit it's ad hoc.
-你知道这让我想起什么吗 -什么
- You know what this reminds me of? - What?
我们在格兰岱尔那间冷气坏掉的公♥寓♥
That apartment we had in Glendale with the broken AC.
-那里更热 -没错
- That was hotter. - Yeah.
而且居然更臭
And somehow smellier.
我们有多少个周末
How many weekends did we spend
都在那个商场游荡 就为了蹭冷气
wandering around that mall just trying to keep cool?
我这辈子都没吃过那么多椒盐脆饼
I never ate so many Wetzel's Pretzels in all my life.
你可是有工程学博士学位
Hey, you have a Ph.D in Engineering.
你为什么不修好那台空调
Why did you never fix the AC?
孩子们喜欢吃椒盐脆饼 我们玩得很开心
Kids liked the pretzels. We were having fun.
当...
You know, when...
情况发生变化
when everything went sideways and...
我去重新入伍的时候...
and I went and re-upped...
-你不必解释 -我认为那么做是对的
- You don't have to. - I thought it was the right thing to do.
你当时的确说得很清楚
Yeah, well, you made that clear at the time.
我错了
Well, I was wrong.
我后悔了
I regret it.
你知道吗
You know...
有些错 时间久了你自会知道
some things you learn over time
有些错 必须被现实打脸后你才会明白
and some things, you have to be kicked in the face.
当你打电♥话♥告诉我
And when you called and
你要带孩子们走
you told me that you were taking the kids...
去开始新生活时
to start a new life...
我就明白了
that's when I knew.
对不起 我说错话了吗
Hey, I'm sorry. Did I say something wrong?
我当时迫切想去太空
I wanted to go to space so bad,
我无法想象我们
and I couldn't imagine us
像那样继续留在地球上
staying on Earth the way it was.
他非常努力 但他做不到
He tried so hard, but he... he couldn't do it.
威尔吗
Will?
他测试没通过
He failed the test.
我不懂
I don't understand.
为了让他上坚毅号♥ 我作弊了
I cheated to get him on the Resolute.
要不是因为我 我们都不会被困在这里
If it wasn't for me, none of us would be stranded here.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表