剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Seventeen stitches.
用了我最好的那瓶威士忌来清洗伤口
Used my best bottle of whiskey to clean it up.
-我晕过去了 -说故事时间结束了
- I was passed out. - Story time is over now.
血流得到处都是 不 听我说
Blood everywhere. No, listen to me.
不见坚毅号♥的踪影
There's no sign of the Resolute.
他们早就走了
They're long gone.
我们要靠自己了
We're on our own.
至少我们一家人都在一起
At least we're all together.
差点就不是了
We almost weren't.
如果你没抓住威尔...
If you hadn't caught Will--
如果你没有
I wouldn't have been able to
再次发射鱼叉 我就无法接住他
if you hadn't shot the harpoon the second time.
再次
Second time?
你为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
做什么
Do what?
再次发射鱼叉枪
Shoot the harpoon again
让约翰爬回飞船
so John could climb back on the ship.
因为我当时感到抱歉
Because I was sorry.
现在仍是
I still am.
对所有事
About everything.
真的吗
Are you, really?
我说这些话是因为我该这么说
I said it 'cause it was the right thing to say.
这是我的强项
It's what I do.
我绝对不会再放你出来
There's no way I'm letting you out again.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
我们有什么选项
So, what are our options?
如果我们定量分配食物
If we ration our supplies, we could maybe survive
也许能撑到高温消退
long enough for the heat to subside
然后再次降落
and we could land again.
降落回那里吗
Land back down there?
说坠毁更准确一些
It would actually be more of a crash.
莫琳
Maureen.
是坚毅号♥
It's the Resolute!
罗宾逊一家 木星2号♥ 你们可以停靠了
Robinsons, Jupiter 2, you are clear to dock.
你们等我们了
You waited for us.
约翰
John,
我代表这个殖民组的每位成员 包括你
I represent every member of this colonist group, even you.
维克多
Victor...
谢谢你
thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
长官 我们接近轨道了
Sir, we're near the orbit--
请你们快点 我们已经停留过久了
Quickly, please, Robinson. We've stayed longer than we should.
事实上 我们没燃料了
Actually, we're out of fuel.
等着 我们来接你们
Hold tight. We'll come to you.
是机器人飞船之前发出过的响声
It's the noise the robot's ship was making.
那我们的飞船为何也发出这声音
So why is our ship making it?
怎么回事 我们为什么掉头了
What's going on? Why... Why are we turning around?
木星2号♥ 没事吧
Jupiter 2, is everything okay?
我不知道 我们好像失去了对飞船的控制
I don't know. It's like we lost control of the ship.
-等等 我们现在在哪 -我不知道
- Wait, where are we now? - I have no idea.
我知道
I do.
我想我们在这里
I think we're here.
"这里"是哪里
Where's "here"?
危险
Danger.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表