剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
现在轮到我了
And now it's my turn.
灯塔准备好了
The light tower is ready to go.
做得好
Good work.
直子 他们还要多久才能看到我们
Naoko, how long before they'll be able to see us?
20分钟后坚毅号♥就会进入范围内
The Resolute will be in range in 20 minutes.
很好
Good.
听到不同的消息会很好的
It will be nice to finally hear a different message,
从"我们在找你"到"我们看见你了"
from, "We're looking for you," to "We see you."
情况怎么样
What do you have?
天啊 真了不起
Oh, my God, this is incredible.
点亮
Light it up.
-我们做到了 -是啊
- We did it. - Yeah.
真了不起 真美
Wow. It's incredible. Beautiful.
像飞蛾扑火
Like moths to a flame.
那是什么
What are those things?
虫子
Bugs.
它们是向光的
They're positively phototactic.
我觉得你的意思是很恶心
I think you mean positively disgusting.
反义词是厌光
As opposed to negatively phototactic.
意思是它们会被光吸引
It means they're attracted to light.
好吧
Uh, okay.
你想吃香草烤鸡
Do you want herb chicken
还是花生酱
or peanut butter?
我喜欢混合
I like to mix 'em.
真的吗 我为什么不惊讶呢
Really? Why am I not shocked?
我看见你跟爸爸聊了
I saw you talking to Dad.
他慌乱了吗
Did he freak out?
你没跟他说吗
You didn't tell him?
别动
Don't move.
-不不不 -你让情况更糟了 别动
- No! No, no! No! - You're making it worse. Just hold still.
发型不错 你看起来很美
Nice hair. You look great.
谢谢
Thanks.
警告
警告 检测到霍金辐射
Warning. Hawking radiation detected.
危急
艹
Fu--
-都收拾好了吗 -是啊 都在战车里
- Is it all packed up? - Yeah, it's in the Chariot.
到目前为止最棒的一晚
Best night here by far.
是啊 的确是
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
等我们到了南门二 我们能讲述一个很精彩的故事
What a story we'll have when we get to Alpha Centauri.
要是没这么多波折就好了
One I could have done without.
我之前不知道该怎么跟你开口
I... I didn't know how to tell you this before,
因为我不想干涉你的家事
because I didn't want to interfere with family matters,
但有件事我觉得你该知道
but there's something I think you should know.
跟机器人有关
It has to do with the robot.
什么
What?
你和莫琳不在时
When you and Maureen were away,
威尔带机器人去了森林里
Will took the robot out into the woods.
我觉得女孩们也去了
I... I think the girls went too.
我还以为他们跟你说过了
I assumed that they told you.
我以为至少威尔会说
I thought at least Will would have.
失陪了
Excuse me.
威尔
Will.
-它在哪里 -什么在哪里
- Where is it? - Where's what?
机器人在哪里
Where's the robot?
我不知道
I don't know.
你为什么骗我
Why are you lying to me?
我没有 我是说 我不是有意的
I'm not. I mean, I didn't mean to.
我是说 我不想的 我只是
I mean, I didn't want to. I... I just--
威尔 你为什么要藏着机器人
Will, why'd you hide the robot?
他之前不一样
He was different before.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你知道坚毅号♥上出事了
You know how something happened on the Resolute,
然后我们都坠毁了吗
and then we all crashed?
嗯
Yeah.
那是因为他
It was because of him.
我不知道为什么 但他在船上
I don't know why, but he was there.
他伤害了一些人
He hurt some people.
不 威尔 有人死了
No. Will, people died.
但他救了我 救了朱迪
But he saved me. He saved Judy.
他在风暴中保护了我们 他现在变好了
He protected us in that storm. He's good now.
他伤害了你吗
Did he hurt you?
我能控制他
I can control him.
我让他保证不再那样做
I made him promise to never do that again.
威尔 你只是个小孩
Will, you're just a kid.
你什么都没法控制
You can't control anything.
它在哪
Where is it?
它在哪
Where is it?
我还以为我把你教得更好
You know, I thought I raised you better than this.
所以你才把它藏起来吗
Is that why you hid it?
因为你担心它会伤害我们
Because you were worried it was gonna hurt us?
不
No.
我是担心你会对他做什么
I was afraid of what you would do to him.
搞什么
What the hell?
不
Oh, no!
快跑
Quick! Run!
离开灯塔 找掩护
Get away from the tower! Find cover!
我带他走
I'll take him.
快走 快走
Go! Go, go, go!
佩妮
Penny!
朱迪
Judy!
快走 快走 蹲下
Vijay! Vijay, get down.
这边 蹲下
Over here! Get down!
别起身
Stay down!
叫你的机器人来
Call your robot.
现在谁还在乎大家看到了它
Who cares if anyone sees it now?
我是拉狄克舰长 从坚毅号♥发送广播
This is Captain Radic broadcasting from the Resolute,
第七天 19:00
day seven, 1900 hours.
我们尚未发现任何幸存者 但我们会加倍...
We have yet to detect any survivors, but we'll redouble...
-爸爸 -我在 佩妮 快走
- Dad. - I got you, Penny. Come on!
爸爸 我们为什么不跑
Dad, why aren't we running?
如果我们转过身去 就毫无机会了
If we turn our backs, we haven't got a chance.
威尔 他们有危险 我们都是
Will, they're in danger. We all are.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你看见这个了吗
You see this?
你在逗我吧
You've got to be kidding me.
现在快跑
Run now.
罗宾逊一家 这里
Robinsons. Over here!
他不肯反抗
He won't fight back.
因为我跟他说过
Because I told him.
这是个错误
That was a mistake.
反击
Fight back.
拜托 反击
Please, fight back.
反击
Fight back.
你得变回从前那样
You have to be like you were before.
你得变坏
You have to be bad.
做吧
Do it.
变坏
Be bad.
后退 后退
Get back. Just step back.
不 别攻击他们
No, no, not them.
不
No!
威尔 威尔 不
Will! Will, no!
是我
It's me.
威尔
Will.
好了
That's it.
好了
That's it.
是我
It's me.
是我
It's me.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表