剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Maybe someone wrote some new ones.
不 不
No. No.
那是你吗
Was that you?
你为什么攻击我们
Why did you attack us?
告诉我
Tell me!
你真的不记得了吗
You really don't remember?
但你不再是那样的了
But you're not like that anymore.
你不是那样的了
You're not... You're not like that.
对吧
Are you?
举起你的左手
Raise your left hand.
现在 举起你的右手
Now... Now raise your right.
转过身去
Turn around.
往前走
Walk forward.
不 等等
No. Wait!
回来
Come back.
快点 进来 进来
Come on, hurry up. Get in. Get in.
我的项链
My necklace.
一分钟前还在 肯定是掉了
I had it a minute ago. It must've fallen off.
给
Here.
你该让我帮你修好的
You should let me fix that for you.
等我走后再修吧
Fix it while I'm gone.
走
Gone?
我知道你不会抛下她 因为你是个好人
I know you won't leave her, because you're a good man.
就算你希望自己不是
Even if you wish you weren't.
但总得有人出去找人来帮忙
But someone has to go out there and bring back help.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
你只剩一颗信♥号♥♥弹了 你会知道该什么时候用的
You have one flare left. You'll know when to use it.
我就通过它找到你
That's how I'll find you.
回头见
See you soon.
如果你现在死了 我会很生气的
If you die now, I'll be pissed.
-威尔 -威尔
- Will? - Will?
威尔
Will!
你在哪
Where are you?
我在这
I'm here.
你没事吧
You okay?
-你为什么跑走了 -我没有
- Why did you run off? - I didn't run off.
我们只是在探索
We were just exploring.
今天的探索够了
Yeah, well... that's enough exploring for today.
走吧
Come on.
妈妈 爸爸 威尔 你们听见了吗
Mom... Mom, Dad, Will, do you hear me?
有人听见吗 完毕
Anybody? Over.
真酷
Cool.
那是什么
What is that?
-我们得找掩护 快 -威尔 过来
- We need to get cover. Come on! - Will, come here.
快 快点
Quick! Quick! Come on!
快
Come on.
快走
Go. Go.
该死
Damn.
妈妈 你在哪
Mom-- Where are you?
-你听见我了吗 -佩妮
- Do you hear me? - Penny?
-妈妈 -佩妮
- Mom? - Penny!
-我在战车里 来接你们了 -什么
- I'm in the Chariot. Coming to get you. - What?
-你怎么... -等你们也上了战车
- How did you-- - We will discuss this
我们再聊这事
when you are also in the Chariot.
因为风暴我没法找到你们 你们在哪
I can't track you because of the storm. Where are you?
我们
We're... We're, uh...
看亮光
Look for the light.
亮光
The light?
来 戴上
Here. Put them on.
我看到了 我来了
I see it. I see it. I'm coming!
那亮光
Oh, that light.
-看 -快走 快走
- Look. - Go! Go, go, go! Go!
快来
Come on!
佩妮
Penny!
不是你预想的那个女儿吗
Not the daughter you expected?
-你来开车 -让开
- Please drive. - Move over.
我觉得他进不来
I don't think he'll fit.
-叫他抓紧 -抓紧后面
- Tell him to hold on tight. - Hold on to the back!
-系上安全带 -我们走
- Put your seat belts on. - Let's go.
真棒 你完成了清单上的事
Excellent. You finished the list.
听着 我该更接受你的
Listen, I should have, uh, been more receptive to you.
你有经验 训练 我...
You have the experience, the training, and I...
我错了
I was wrong.
很高兴你今天来了
I'm glad you were here today.
那明天呢
What about tomorrow?
我们明天再聊
We'll talk about it tomorrow.
我该听你俩中的谁的话
So which one of you do I need to listen to?
安吉拉 接我们的车来了
Angela! That's our ride!
这是我们的最后一颗信♥号♥♥弹 啄它一下求好运吧
It's the last flare we got. Give it a peck for good luck.
爸爸 爸爸 看
Dad. Dad, look.
那里有人在
There's someone out there.
我们能做到的
We can make it.
-什么 -别算了
- Wha-- - Don't do the math.
我问问清楚
Just to be clear,
我们刚逃离风暴 现在你又要回去吗
we just got out of the storm and now you wanna go back into the storm?
那里 那里 我看见了
There, there. I see them right there.
-快啊 -快啊
- Come on! - Come on!
-快啊 -快啊
- Come on! - Come on!
-快跑 进来 -快啊
- Run! Get in! - Hurry! Come on!
-我拿到包了 -快点
- I've got the bag. - Come on. Come on.
没事了
It's okay.
还有人跟你在一起吗
Is there anyone else with you?
没有
No.
就我一个人
It's just me.
快走
Go!
我的项链
My necklace.
你只剩一颗信♥号♥♥弹了
You have one flare left.
你会知道该什么时候用的 回头见
You'll know when to use it. See you soon.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
谢谢
Thank you.
你真勇敢 你叫什么
You're so brave. What's your name?
我是佩妮 这是我弟弟威尔
I'm Penny. This is my brother, Will.
我一直都想要个弟弟
I always wanted a brother.
-你叫什么 -我是史密斯博士
- What's your name? - I'm Dr. Smith.
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on. Come on.
-快啊 -天啊
- Come on. Come on. -Oh, my God!
-快啊 -爸爸 快
- Come on, come on! - Dad, come on!
-爸爸 快开 -快啊
- Dad! Dad! Go! - Come on!
你做到了
You did it.
是啊 我真的不擅长这种事
Yeah. This is really not my thing.
你得做回你 这样我才能做回我
You need to get back to being you, so I can get back to being me.
-好吗 -过来
- Okay? - Come here.
-来 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
-不用谢 -非常感谢
- You're welcome. - Thank you so much.
-你没事吧 -我想是的
- You okay? - I think so.
那就好
Good.
妈妈
Mom.
奥利奥被你压碎了
You're crushing the Oreos.
别担心
Don't worry.
他不危险
He's not dangerous.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表