剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
是 船长
Aye, aye, Captain.
我们还没完事呢
We're not done yet.
应该就是完了
Pretty sure we are.
韦斯特 快点的
West, let's go!
你还行吧
You okay in there?
嗯 你呢
Yeah. You?
我不知道还能撑多久
I'm not sure how much more I got.
引擎已开足了马力
Engine's running high.
再撑会 唐去叫大家出来了
Just hold on, okay? Don's pulling everyone out.
-你们快好了没 我们得走了 -这就走
- You guys almost done? We gotta go. - Tapping out now.
-都抽走了吗 -一滴不剩
- You get it all? - Every drop.
好 上面见
All right. Cool. See you topside.
好
Yeah.
Z·史密斯博士 关闭
Z·史密斯博士 关闭
该死的
Son of a bitch.
走吧 快点 走
Let's go. Come on. Let's go. Go, go.
我们要拉不住木星飞船了 准备解除连接
We're losing the Jupiter. Prepare to detach.
-我们得同时做 -什么
- We need to do it simultaneously. - Wait, what?
朱迪 你不会相信我发现了什么
Judy, you won't believe what I found.
-唐 你在哪 -我就出来
- Don? Where are you? - On my way out.
唐 我们撑不住了 快出来
Don, we can't hold it any longer. Hurry up!
数到三解除 一 二
Detach on three. One, two...
不行
No! No!
三 解除
...three! Detach!
不不
No, no, no!
罗宾逊 解除
Robinson, detach!
-朱迪 你干什么呢 -罗宾逊
- Judy, what the hell are you doing? - Robinson!
韦斯特还在里面
West is inside.
唐 我撑不住了
Don, I can't hold it!
-快解除 朱迪 -不
- You need to detach now, Judy! - No!
那我替你解除
Then I'll do it for you.
唐 不要
Don, no...
不要
No.
他自己解除了
He detached it on his own.
他为我们牺牲了自己
He sacrificed for all of us.
你疯了吗 我都不喜欢你们
Are you crazy? I don't even like you guys.
韦斯特
West?
我就知道她这样的小圣母是自己下不去手的
See, I knew she was too much of a goody-goody to do it herself.
而且 我受够了被人吼 被人怪
And frankly, I was tired of getting yelled at and blamed.
我不想还要为战车翻过去
I don't wanna have to be responsible
承担责任
for the Chariot going over, so...
我就...
Just gonna...
但你 你怎么
But you were... How did...
因为我厉害 公主
'Cause I'm a badass, princess.
你是个厉害的公主
You're a badass princess.
什么
What?
不 中间有逗号♥的
No, no, no. There's a comma.
-我厉害 逗号♥ 公主 -嗯
- You know, "I'm a badass, comma, prince..." - Yeah.
随你说吧
Yeah, whatever you say.
不客气哦
Yeah, oh, you're welcome, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈
Mom.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
就是出去玩
Just hanging out.
佩妮
Penny...
他看上去挺好的
He seems nice.
妈妈 收到吗 听得到吗 妈妈
Mom, do you read? Can you hear me? Mom?
朱迪 讲吧
Yes, Judy, hi. Go ahead.
我们拿到了 妈妈 全部的燃料
We got it, Mom. We got the fuel. All of it.
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom? Mom? Are you okay?
是的 我
Yes, yes. I'm... I'm...
我很好 我好极了
I'm good. I'm wonderful, actually.
好 维克多认为现在回家太晚了
Okay. Victor thinks it's too late to trek home,
我们要在外面过夜 我就是告诉你一声
so we're gonna spend the night. I just wanted to let you know.
好 安全回来
Okay. Just get back safe.
我会的 我爱你
I will. I love you.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you, too, honey.
朱迪 好样的
Judy... great job.
谢谢 妈妈 再见
Thanks, Mom. Bye.
这边情况如何
How's everything back here?
怎么了
What is it?
我们不会有事了
We're gonna be okay.
四 四 四
Four, four, four.
五 五 五 五 好了
Five, five, five. Five. Okay.
你要努力凑对子
So, what you're trying to do is, you're trying to make pairs.
你要问其他玩家
So you have to ask the other players
他们有没有你需要的牌
if they have any of the cards you need.
不是吧 你总作弊吗
Seriously? Do you ever play fair?
真抱歉我的周边视觉很好
I am so sorry that I have excellent peripheral vision.
史密斯 你要玩吗
Hey, Smith, should we deal you in?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你有8吗
You got an eight?
你有
Do you have...
威尔
Uh, Will.
去叫你妈妈也来玩吧
Why don't you ask your mom to join?
她忙着呢 她说她要做什么计算
She's busy. Said she had to do some calculations.
燃料要明天下午才能到呢
The fuel doesn't get here till tomorrow afternoon.
她什么时候有时间坐下
And when does she ever have the time
跟你们玩牌放松
to just sit and play with you guys?
好 我去叫她
Okay, I'll go ask her.
别担心 他会回来的
Hey, don't worry. He'll be back.
我没见过他做这个表情
I've never seen him make that face before.
他好像是在笑
It looks like he's smiling.
安吉拉 有什么事吗
Hey, Angela. What can I do for you?
我们去外面谈吧
Why don't we go talk outside?
我跟你无冤无仇 罗宾逊先生
I have no quarrel with you, Mr. Robinson.
你只是在尽力保护你的家人
You're doing what you think is best to protect your family.
我很乐意跟你谈谈这事
I'm happy to discuss this with you,
等我女儿离开房♥间后
after my daughter has left the room.
爸爸 不要
Dad, no.
安吉拉
Angela...
放下武器
put the weapon down.
我就是为此而来的
That's exactly why I'm here.
放倒这个武器
To put the weapon down.
机器人 离开木星飞船
Robot, leave the Jupiter.
妈妈
Mom.
我们在玩抓牌 你来吗
We're all playing Go Fish. You wanna come?
亲爱的 我很想 但我得...
Oh, honey, I'd love to but I've got to...
知道吗 我很想去
You know what? I'd love to.
好 我给你发牌
Great, I'll deal ya.
威尔 威尔 别进去
Will! Will, don't go in there!
威尔
Will!
不
No!
脑袋坚硬是你♥爸♥爸最好的品质之一
A very hard head is one of your dad's finest qualities.
他不会有事的
He'll be all right.
朱迪明天回来后会给他检查的
Judy will check in on him when she gets back tomorrow.
他就是需要休息
He just needs some rest.
走吧
Come on.
我不知道她是谁 但她不是史密斯博士
I don't know who she is, but she's not Dr. Smith.
Z·史密斯博士
我本来还拿到了更多证据
I had even more proof in my hand.
照片 证书 那男人和他家人的照片
Photographs, diplomas. Pictures of the man with his family.
戴着那个圣克里斯托弗项链
Wearing the godamned St. Christopher necklace.
-那她为什么要... -我不知道
- So why would she... - I don't know.
但有一件事可以肯定
But one thing's for damn sure.
费这么大事撒谎
You don't go through this much trouble
肯定是有秘密要隐瞒
unless you have something to hide.
别担心 安吉拉
Don't worry, Angela.
没人会为此怪你的
No one will blame you for what happened.
一切都会没事的
It's all gonna work out fine.
发生了什么
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表