剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Thanks. So, new development.
不知从何时起 我们开始漏油了
Somewhere along the line, we started bleeding fuel.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
继续我们的工作 不过做快一点
Same thing we've been doing, only a lot faster.
你觉得我们还有多少时间
How much longer do you think we have?
直到燃油漏尽还是冰川坍塌
Until we run out of fuel or until the glacier crushes us?
说真的 我们为什么不挤进战车
Seriously, why don't we all pile into that Chariot
在太迟之前离开这里
and get the hell out of here before it's too late?
不可能的
Not a chance.
也许一两人可以在里面存活一段时间
Maybe one or two people could survive in there for a bit,
但不可能所有人都上去
but not all of us.
我去把这个送给孩子们
I'm gonna take these to the kids
看看他们零件清理的怎么样
and see how they're doing on those parts.
好 很好
Okay, great.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
拜托
Come on.
我以为你听我话的
I thought you were supposed to listen to me.
那是什么声音
What's... What's that sound?
不
No!
妈妈
Mom!
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will!
-威尔在哪 -我不知道
- Where's Will? - I don't know.
危险 威尔·罗宾逊
Danger, Will Robinson.
什么危险
What kind of danger?
-妈妈 小心 -为什么 发生了什么
- Mom, be careful! - Why? What happened?
船上有东西
There's something on the ship.
好 肯定有泄漏
Okay. We definitely got a leak.
我只想找到...
I'm just, uh, trying to find the...
源头
...source.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
约翰
John?
约翰
John?
约翰 你♥爸♥爸呢
Joh- - Where's your father?
他还在地下室 怎么了 出什么事了
I... I think he's still down in the basement. Why? What's wrong?
威尔说船上有东西 某种...
Will said there's something on board. Some kind of- -
某种什么
Some kind of what?
朱迪 你去找史密斯博士 佩妮 你留下
Judy, you go find Dr. Smith. Penny, you stay here and- -
别下楼
Don't go downstairs.
死了吗
Is it dead?
-现在死了 -好
- It is now. - Okay.
-是什么啊 -为什么这么臭
- What is it? - And why does it smell so bad?
我不知道 但可能是从
I have no idea, but it probably came in
撞击洞里钻进来的
through one of the puncture holes from the crash.
-你觉得它一直藏在船上吗 -是的
- Think it's been hiding the whole time? - Yeah.
闻起来像藏在谁的屁♥眼♥里
Smells like it's been hiding in someone's butthole.
我从没见过类似的东西
I've never seen anything like it.
等等 威尔呢
Wait, where's Will?
没事 他很安全 机器人把他锁进了储物室
It's okay. He's safe. The robot locked him in the closet.
好的
Okay.
-为什么 -它做事需要理由吗
- Why? - Why does he do anything?
我觉得这是燃油的味
I think that smell is fuel.
有道理 我在油箱周围的水里发现它的
Makes sense. I found it in the water next to the tank.
警告 燃油还剩52%
Warning. Fuel level at 52%.
燃油下降更快了
Fuel's dropping. Faster now.
我再也不吃鳗鱼了
And I'm never having unagi again.
燃油没漏 是被吃了
Our fuel isn't leaking. It's being eaten.
我们的燃油是甲烷混合物
Our fuel is a methane hybrid.
化合物之一
One of the compounds must
一定和它在星球上的食物来源相似
be similar to its food source on the planet.
有办法解决这难题吗
Any ideas how we get out of this one?
我需要更大的白板
I need a bigger whiteboard.
那是我们的油箱吗
Are those our fuel tanks?
还有人以后不打算在这里睡觉了吗
Is anyone else never sleeping in here again?
只有我吗
Is it just me?
木星飞船有两个油箱
The Jupiters were built with two fuel tanks:
主油箱和备用油箱 目前备用油箱完好
the primary and the reserve. So far, our reserves are untouched.
如果保持现状 我们会有足够的燃油离开冰层
If it stays that way, we'll have enough to get out of the ice.
所以我们需要把它们困在下面
So we need to trap those things down there
别让它们进另一个油箱
and keep 'em out of the other tank.
是的 但是主油箱油量过低时
Yes, but the emergency settings will open the reserve tank
紧急设置会打开备用油箱 唯一的阻止方法
when the primary gets too low, and the only way to stop that
是去源头手动关掉
is to turn it off manually at the source.
所以我们要去鳗鱼所在的地方吗
So, um, we have to go down where the eels are?
按照这些东西吃我们燃油的速度
At the rate these things are going through our fuel,
还有十五分钟就被吃光了
we have about 15 minutes before we're dry.
我去处理油箱
I'll handle the tank.
你准备好让我们起飞
You just get us ready to fly.
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
-嗯 -我能帮忙
- Yeah? - I can help.
不用了 这次你休息
Oh, it's okay. You sit this one out.
不 说真的 我能应付
No, seriously, I'm... I can handle it.
我相信你 真的
I believe you, I do.
我只想要你也相信自己
I want you to believe it, too.
我要进去
I need to get in there.
危险 威尔·罗宾逊
Danger, Will Robinson.
我知道危险 如果我不能进去拿力矩扳手
Yeah yeah. I know it's dangerous. It's gonna get a lot more dangerous
会变得更危险的
if I can't get in there to get a torque wrench.
威尔 能让你的机器人开门吗
Will, can you tell your robot to open the damn door?
我一直在努力 他不听
I've been trying. He won't listen.
朱迪
Judy.
怎么了
Yeah?
朱迪 你去给我印个11/16"的力矩扳手
Judy, I need you to print me a torque wrench, 11/16".
-打印会花很久的 -我知道
- Print it? That's gonna take- - - I know.
-妈妈说我们只有15分钟 -我知道
- Mom said we've only got 15- - - I know.
你能尽力而为吗
Can you just do the best you can?
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
我去争取点时间
I'm gonna buy us some more time.
我只是...
I just...
我不明白
I don't understand.
没事的 这不是你的错
It's okay. It's not your fault.
通常我让他做什么他都会做
He usually does what I want him to do.
真的吗
Really?
你觉得这是为什么呢
Why do you think that is?
我不知道 也许这是他感谢我的方式
I don't know. Maybe it's his way of saying thank you.
感谢你什么
For what?
救了他的命
For saving his life.
现在我们好像心有灵犀
And now it's like we're connected.
他似乎知道我想做什么
Like he just knows what I want him to do.
直到现在
Until now.
也许他不听你的话
Maybe he's not listening to your voice...
是因为他听的是你的心声
because he's listening to what's inside.
什么意思
What do you mean?
每一天 我们都在心中纠结
Every day, we have these little battles going on inside of us,
我们该做什么
between what we want to do...
和我们需要做什么
and what we need to do. And...
有时候两者可能完全不同
sometimes they can be very different things.
坚毅号♥
两天前
杰西卡·哈里斯
第三层准许进入
Level three access confirmed.
第三层准许进入 第三层准许进入
Level three access confirmed. Level three access confirmed.
早
Morning.
早
Good morning.
第三层准许进入
Level three access confirmed.
第三层准许进入
Level three access confirmed.
第三层准许进入
Level three access confirmed.
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, miss?
第三层准许进入
Level three access confirmed.
杰西卡·哈里斯 我一直在找你
Hey, Jessica Harris, I've been looking for you.
等等 你为什么不停下
Hey, come on, why aren't you stopping?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表