剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
他好烫
He was hot,
炽烈的白热
searing, white heat.
我无法放开他的手
I couldn't let go of his hand.
他的手跟我的手烧得黏起来了
It had burned into mine.
对不起 我们可以停下吗
I'm sorry. Can we please not do this anymore?
当然
Of course.
我觉得此次治疗的进展已经够多了
I think we've gone far enough for this session.
我以为说出来会让我好受些
I thought talking about it would make me feel better,
但我感觉更糟了
but I feel worse.
这种事 是需要时间的
These things, they take time.
要是我们没有时间了呢
What if we don't have time?
安吉拉 我理解你的愤怒
Angela, I... I understand your anger...
这个东西
that this thing...
它杀了你丈夫
that did this to your husband
却被这个群体接纳了进来
is being welcomed among us.
但让人们无法从悲剧中走出来的
But what prevents people from moving on from tragedy
是认为
is a feeling...
自己可以做点什么改变它
that there's something they could do to change it.
但没有的 就是没有
But there isn't. There simply isn't.
我们只能希望 祈祷
All we can do is hope, pray...
别人不会再遭遇同样的事
it doesn't happen to anyone else.
如果我的确可以做点什么呢
What if there is something I could do?
不仅仅是希望和祈祷
Something more than just hoping and praying.
对不起 安吉拉 但我得请你
I'm sorry, Angela, but I'm gonna have to ask you
不要再说任何关于这一话题的事了
to refrain from saying anything further on this subject.
我还是走吧
Maybe I should go.
-什么 -我们明天继续吧
- What? - We can pick it up tomorrow.
你不能让我重温了那一切 然后又
You can't just make me relive all that and then...
抱歉 我们可以明天继续
I'm sorry. We can pick this up tomorrow.
你不能抛下我
You can't just abandon me!
史密斯博士
Dr. Smith?
-最后一个了 -嗯
- Last one. - Yeah.
我来帮你吧
Let me give you a hand.
不
No.
我
I, uh...
这个该我来
I should do this one.
希望我们再不用多添一个了
Let's hope we never have to add another one.
好了
All clear!
我们没问题了吧
So, we good?
-你是说我们的交易吗 -是的
- Are you referring to our arrangement? - Yeah.
等我们安全把燃料运回去就没问题了
We're good when we get the fuel safely back.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 你别再傻站着 开始帮忙吧
It means you need to stop standing around and start helping.
还要多久
How much longer?
转移要三小时
Once we start the transfer, about three hours.
好吧 尽量两小时内完成
Yeah, well, uh, let's try and make it two.
你是希望我改变物理学定律
Would you like me to change the laws of physics,
还是骗你
or just lie to you?
好吧 大家听好
Okay, everyone, listen up.
再过三小时
In just three hours,
我们会有满满一箱的液态甲烷
we're gonna have a tank full of liquid methane
准备运输
ready for transport. I...
怎么了
What is it?
我吗
Me?
我在想等木星飞船摔下悬崖
Yeah. I was just wondering what we're gonna do
把油箱一起带下去了 我们怎么办
when the Jupiter falls off the edge, takes the fuel tank with it?
显然我们希望这种事不会发生
Clearly we're hoping that's not gonna happen.
随你怎么希望
Oh, you can have all the hope you want,
但重力可能另有计划
but gravity may have other plans.
维克 木星飞船的西侧
You see, Vic, the west side of the Jupiter
是悬在崖边的
is hanging over the edge.
而备用燃料箱 是在东侧
Now, the auxiliary fuel supply, that's on the east side.
随着我们把油泵出来 东侧会越来越轻
As we transfer the fuel out, the east side gets lighter.
重心会移至西侧 让飞船翻下崖边
The weight shifts to the west side, sending it over the edge.
而我们的管子又跟油箱连着
And since our hose is connected to the tanker...
好吧 你有更好的点子吗
Okay, so do you have a better idea?
还是这也要跟我们收钱
Or do you want us to pay for that, too?
我们拿战车当锚
We use the Chariots as an anchor.
挖下去 把拖链跟木星飞船相连
We dig down, attach the towlines to the Jupiter.
凭引擎的扭矩
With the torque in the engines,
我们可以抵消重心的位移
we counteract the shift in the weight.
能行吗
Will that work?
或许吧 但得让合适的男人来开车
It might. Just gotta get the right guy behind the wheel.
或是女人
Or right girl.
别介意 但你想要谁来处理
No offense, but who do you expect to handle this?
是救命的人 还是赌命的人
Somebody who saves lives or somebody who gambles with them?
别介意 这让我怎么能不介意
No offense? How is that not offensive?
别让我们失望 罗宾逊
Don't let us down, Robinson.
抱歉我刚刚失控了
I'm sorry I kinda freaked out back there.
有点丢人
It's pretty embarrassing.
我差点忘了 大家都知道机器人的事了
I almost forgot. Everyone knows about the robot,
我也不需要这个了
so guess I don't need that anymore.
谢谢
Thanks.
刚刚没事的
Don't worry about it. Back there.
每个人以为自己
Everybody does embarrassing
要死的时候都会做出丢人的事
things when they think they're gonna die.
不像我那样的
Yeah, well, not like me.
你想知道我为什么不希望你看到这个吗
Do you wanna know why I didn't want you to see this?
是我写的东西
It's something I wrote...
我们的木星飞船坠毁时
when our Jupiter was crashing
我以为我们活不下来了
and I didn't think we were gonna make it.
读吧
Read it.
真的
Really.
是首诗
It's a poem.
嗯 是宣言 以防有人发现我们的尸体
Yeah, uh, a testimony. In case anyone found our bodies.
如果你找到这则消息 不必哭泣
"If you find this message, do not weep.
我有过自己的人生 我不是变♥态♥
I have lived a life, I was not a creep.
我不喜欢书 但很喜欢我的吉他
I did not like books, but loved my guitar.
把我的音乐带入了太空 旅行了很远"
Brought my music to space and traveled afar."
好烂啊
This is terrible.
你试试要摔死的时候写点押韵的东西啊
You try and rhyme when you're hurtling to your death.
好吧
Okay.
我是维杰·达尔 今年16岁
"I am Vijay Dhar, aged 16 years.
我喜欢自♥由♥攀岩 我直面我的恐惧
I loved free climbing and I faced my fears.
我曾经患有眩晕症 但后来克服了
I once had vertigo, but then overcame it.
赢了个州际证书 被妈妈♥逼♥着裱了起来
Won a state-wide certificate and my mom made me frame it."
是发自内心的
It's from the heart.
我从未爱过
"I have never been in love,
从未有女孩伤过我的心
no girl broke this heart.
看来我的人生未及开始就已结束
Seems my life is over before it could start.
如果你找到这则消息 不要哭泣
If you find this message, please do not weep.
我只是一粒宇宙的尘埃 你不必保留
I'm just a particle of space dust you don't have to keep."
我本来还想写
I was gonna do the whole
"入眠之前还有漫漫长路要走"什么的
"Miles to go before I sleep" thing, but...
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
你能告诉我
Can you tell me which
罗宾逊家的木星飞船在哪个方向吗
direction the Robinsons' Jupiter is from here?
往北走 大概半英里
North. About half a mile.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你要走去 -对
- You're walking? - Yeah.
你有防身的东西吗
Do you have something to protect yourself?
有
Yeah, I do.
你的脚怎么样了 累了吗
How's your foot? Getting tired yet?
没累到等完事后
Not tired enough to keep me from
不能踢你的屁♥股♥
kicking your ass when this is over.
我们能略过这部分吗
Can't we just skip this?
回到我们又是朋友的部分
Go back to the part where we're friends again?
韦斯特 我不知道这玩意还能坚持多久
West, I don't know how much longer these are going to hold.
进去告诉爱子 我们得现在切断连接了
Go inside and tell Aiko we need to disconnect now,
趁还有机会
while we still can.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表