剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
我这就过去
I'll be right over.
来吧 威尔
Come on, Will.
不用了 但是 谢谢
That's okay, but, uh, thanks.
我们在地球上也有那样的
We have ones like that back on Earth.
谢谢
Thanks.
威尔
Will!
来了
Coming!
是你教他那么做的吗
You teach him to do that?
没有 他肯定是见到我们谁那么做了
No. I guess he must've seen one of us doing it.
他应该是在学习
I guess he's, uh... I guess he's learning.
-爸爸 -嗯
- Hey, Dad? - Yeah?
我刚意识到
I just realized.
-我忘记谢你了 -谢什么
- I forgot to say thank you. - For what?
替他说话
Sticking up for him.
我没替谁说话 我只是陈述了事实
I wasn't sticking up for anybody. I was just stating the facts.
但还是
But still.
你能想象等我们到了南门二
Can you imagine what it's gonna be like
会是什么样吗
when we get to Alpha Centauri?
我会是唯一有自己的机器人的孩子
I'll be the only kid with his own robot.
我们先别想太多
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
佩妮总说她想写书
Penny's always saying how she wants to write a book.
-或许她可以写我们 -威尔
- Maybe she can write it about us. - Will.
抱歉 我们要做什么
Sorry. What are we doing exactly?
到了你就知道了
You'll find out when we get there.
修过几百辆这玩意了 从没开过一次
Repaired about a hundred of these, never once got to drive one.
但你会开车吧
But you do know how to drive, right?
那是什么
What the hell was that?
肯定是困在地表下的气体
Must be gas, trapped below the surface.
像太空屁吗
What, like a space fart?
这叫低温喷泉
They're called cryogeysers.
在火星上是喷二氧化碳的
On Mars, they spit CO2.
在海卫一上 是氮气 太阳的热力
On Triton, it's nitrogen. Heat from the sun...
随便吧 继续前进安全吗
All right, whatever. Is it safe to keep going?
只要我们待在这上面
As long as we stay up here
别开到爆♥炸♥石头田里去
and don't drive into the field of exploding rocks.
怎么了 韦斯特 你们迷路了吗
What's going on, West? You guys lost?
不是 队长 我们就是在规划路线
That's a negative, Captain. We're just plotting our course.
我们不是来观光的 走吧
We're not here for sightseeing. Let's move.
-那是这家伙最好的点子了 -怎么说
- That's the best idea this guy has had. - How so?
我们走
Let's move.
唐 这不是公路旅行
Don, this isn't a road trip.
现在是了
It is now.
这玩意动力好强
Wow, this thing can move!
你不能开那个
You're not supposed to open that.
如果不能用为什么要装天窗
Why would they put a sunroof if we couldn't open it?
那不是天窗 是紧急逃生口
It's not a sunroof. It's an emergency escape hatch.
鉴于发生了的一切
Given everything that's happened,
你不觉得我们有权逃离片刻现实吗
don't you think we deserve a little escape?
你知道你想的
You know you wanna.
来吧 医生 上去 触及天空
Come on, Doc. Get up there, reach up to the sky.
像在舞会当晚的豪车里那样 上去欢呼个
Give us a "Whoo-hoo" like it's a limo on prom night.
-我可没去参加舞会 -不是吧
- Yeah, well, I never went to prom. - Seriously?
是啊 我当时在为医学院入学考试学习
Yeah. I was studying for MCATS.
那你 我的书呆子朋友 要补好多东西了
Then you, my nerdy friend, have a lot of catching up to do.
-上去吧 去吧 -去吧
- Up you go. Come on. - Do it!
-去吧 朱迪 -去吧
- Come on, Judy. - Come on.
-去吧 医生 -去吧
- Come on, Doc. - Come on.
去吧
Let's go.
好啊 可算放松下来了
Yes, finally. Loosening up.
开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
她似乎挺开心的 我们能不能
It looks like she's having fun. Can we...
不 黛安 不行
No, Diane, we cannot.
让她坐回去 马上
Get her back inside. Now.
回来 回来
Come back. Come back in.
收到 先生 我们刚刚看不清
Copy that, sir. We're having visibility issues.
-挡风玻璃上都是虫子 -得了 韦斯特
- We got bug ass all over the windshield. - Enough, West.
你最好祈祷那燃料还在
Better pray that fuel is still there.
由于这是我们离开这个星球的最后机会
Seeing that this is our last chance off this planet,
我们最好全都祈祷
think we better all pray.
我们算不上是太空旅行的广♥告♥ 是吧
We're not much of an advertisement for space travel, are we?
应该配有警告的
It should come with a warning.
"你去南门二的旅途
"Your trip to Alpha Centauri
可能会导致焦虑和高血压
may cause anxiety and high blood pressure.
副作用包括失联
Side effects could include loss of communication,
鳗鱼进油箱"
eels in your fuel tank."
"外星机器人"
"Alien robots."
抱歉 我该说点什么的
I'm sorry. I should have said something.
尤其是告诉你
Especially to you, and I...
我能理解 个人选择
Yeah, understood. Personal choice.
但有件事 我得告诉你
There is something, though, that I need to share with you.
你带了家人来 你有权知道
You have family here, and I... You deserve to know that...
他们在这里可能很快就不安全了
That they may not be safe here much longer.
你怎么知道的
How... What? How did you...
猜的 但有迹象
Lucky guess. But there are signs.
变化的天气 野生动物迁徙
Erratic weather patterns, wildlife migration.
最老的树也只有一个年轮
Even the oldest trees have only one ring.
这个星球上的生命周期很惊人
The life cycle on this planet is quite remarkable.
出生 死亡 重复
Birth, death, repeat.
你怎么没说点什么
Why didn't you say something?
那是不负责任的 引发慌乱
It would have been irresponsible. Cause panic.
你看到他们对你儿子的机器的态度了
You saw how they were with your boy's machine.
我们是科学家 莫琳
And we're scientists, Maureen.
我们即便知道什么
Just because we know something,
也不是非得说出来
we're not compelled to broadcast it.
信息并不独♥立♥存在
Information does not exist in isolation.
它会造成后果 要看环境
There's consequences. Context.
我们要怎么告诉孩子
How do we tell our children?
如果他们能带回燃料来 我们就都能走了
If they come back with the fuel, we'll all get off this planet.
大家都会开心的
Everybody will be happy.
去收拾下伤口 然后休息下吧
Go dress your wounds, get some rest.
等他们回来时会需要你的
They'll need you when they get back.
我们到底要走多远
How far are we going exactly?
拜托 你知道"及时行乐"这句话吗
Come on. Have you ever heard of the phrase "Carpe diem"?
知道 "抓住当下"
Yeah, "Seize the day."
但我们不能在安全的木星飞船上抓吗
But can't we seize it from the safety of the Jupiter?
你的冒险精神呢
Where is your sense of adventure?
我们在外星星球上 你还需要多少冒险啊
We're on an alien planet. How much more adventure do you need?
就再一点点吧
Just, like, a little bit.
如果你愿跟我来
And if you will follow me...
-这瀑布好酷啊 佩妮 -闭嘴
- It's a cool waterfall, Penny. - Shut up.
它哪去了
Where did it go?
干涸了 天气越来越热 可能是冰川融化了
It dried up. It's been getting hotter, maybe the glacier melted.
这星球烂爆了
This planet sucks.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
-我们可以去别处 -不 我都计划好了的
- We could go somewhere else... - No, I had it all planned.
计划好了什么
All what planned?
这 这里 你 我
This. Here. You. Me.
我本想假装跌进水里 求救
I was gonna fall in and pretend to be in trouble,
好让你跳进来救我
and then you would jump in and save me.
我们会湿了身 大笑这多么傻
And we would be wet and laughing at how stupid it was,
然后你会靠过来
and then you would lean in and...
-然后呢 -没事
- And what? - Nothing.
说嘛 刚要说到好玩的部分呢
Come on, it was just getting to the good part.
不好笑 算了吧 都毁了
That's not funny. Forget it, it's ruined.
别那么说
Don't say that. Well...
-或许明天我们可以做点什么 -不能
- maybe tomorrow we can do something. - No, we can't.
-我们有的是时间 -不 其实没有了
- We have plenty of time. - No, actually, we don't.
我们困在这里了 佩妮
We're stranded here, Penny.
我们有的是时间
We have all the time we want.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表