剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
迷失太空 第一季第三集
你不必这样
You didn't have to, you know...
我知道 我只是觉得...
I know. I just thought- -
既然你要走了
Since you were leaving.
想跟我姐妹道别难道有错吗
Is it wrong to want to say goodbye to my sister?
你知道如果可以的话 我会带上你的
You know I'd bring you if I could.
别再用谎言扫兴了 杰西
Let's not ruin things with a bunch of lies, Jess.
-我只是想... -道歉吗
- I'm just trying- - - To apologize?
我为什么要为对社会有贡献而道歉
Why would I apologize for being a productive member of society?
这才是我认识的那个女孩
Oh, there's the girl I know.
我只是说你迟早得为自己的选择负责
I'm just saying at some point, you have to take responsibility for your choices.
从来不用做选择的人这样说道
Coming from someone who's never had to make any.
这样说不公平
That's not fair.
你的大学学费没人给你付吗
Your college wasn't paid for?
爸爸没把生意留给你吗
Dad didn't leave you the business?
他难道应该留给你吗
What? And he should have left it to you?
你是个罪犯 琼
You're a criminal, June.
我犯过错误
I've made mistakes.
我很高兴你承认这点
And I'm glad you recognize that.
但新世界容不下错误
But they don't want mistakes in the new world.
感谢请客 飞行愉快
Well, thanks for the meal. Have a nice flight.
等等
Oh. Wait.
我请你来不是吵架的
I didn't ask you here to fight.
我只想给你这些东西
I just... I just wanted to give you these.
我的房♥ 车
My house. My car.
我用不上了 所以
I'm not gonna need them anymore, so...
我不配
I don't deserve this.
不 重新开始吧
No, no. Start fresh.
做更好的自己
Be a better version of yourself.
我能住在这里
I could live here?
对
Yes.
我能开你的车
I could drive your car?
-穿你的衣服 -如果你想的话
- Wear your clothes? - If you'd like.
所以我可以...直接当你吗
So I could just... I could just be you?
新开始
南门二
第24次任务
对
Yeah.
我在看 我在找能确定我们方位的东西
I was looking at it... I was looking for anything to orient us.
任何熟悉的东西 行星或星座
Anything familiar, a planet or a constellation.
但什么也没有
But there was nothing,
没一个我认识的
nothing- - There was nothing I recognized at all.
好吧 我不明白
Okay. I don't understand.
我们到底有多迷失
Exactly how lost are we talking about?
是"找不到车停哪了"那种迷失吗
Yeah, "Can't find your car in the parking lot" Lost?
如果这是地球 这是南门二
Well, if this is Earth and this is Alpha Centauri,
比喻来说 我们也许差了六百年车程
we are, metaphorically, maybe, a 600- year drive away.
也许吧
Maybe.
好吧 如果不用比喻的话...
Okay, so, not metaphorically...
上万亿光年
Trillions of light years. It's, uh...
听着 既然我们能到这里 就能回去
Look, if we got here, we can get back.
那么 我们怎么回去
So... how do we get back?
实话说 除非坚毅号♥未受损 并找到我们
Honestly, unless the Resolute is intact and can find us,
不然我们或许会困在这里
we might be stuck here.
所以我需要所有人着手解决问题
Which is why I need everyone working on the problem.
-莫琳 -好吗
- Maureen. - Okay?
我们得修好通讯系统
We need to get comms operational.
只有让船离开冰层才能做到这点
Can't do that until we get the ship out of the ice.
-朱迪 你需要... -莫琳
- Judy, you need to get- - - Maureen.
怎么了
What?
-我觉得应该休息一下 -什么
- I think we should take a breather. - What?
外面有风暴 我们什么也做不了
With the storm outside, there's nothing we can do anyway,
我觉得休息一下 头脑会更清
and I think we'd all think a lot clearer after some rest.
-我是有点累了 -是啊 我们都是
- I am kind of tired. - Yeah. I think we all are.
只休息一个小时 妈妈 然后我会准备好的
Just an hour, Mom. Then I'll be ready.
好
Okay.
好 风暴过后我会叫醒大家
Okay. I will wake everybody up after the storm.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
-不 博士 不用 -拜托 让我来
- Oh, no, Doctor, don't. I've got it. - Oh, please. Let me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的家人
Um, your family...
很不幸 我丢下了他们
Unfortunately, I... I had to leave them behind.
没关系
No, it's okay.
没丈夫 没孩子 反而更轻松
No husband, no kids. Makes it a little easier.
你可以先和我们一起住 直到...
You're welcome to stay with us until...
我带你去看你放东西的地方
Let me show you where you can store your stuff.
医生 工程师 战士
Doctor, engineer, soldier.
听起来我被正确的家庭救了
Sounds like I was rescued by the right family.
我不会说我们...
I wouldn't say we're...
-事情很复杂 -大部分家庭都是
- It's complicated. - Most families are.
我是心理学家
I'm a psychologist.
我正好专攻家庭治疗
I actually specialize in family therapy.
你来对地方了
You've come to the right place.
说真的 如果我能做什么报答你们...
Seriously, if there's anything I could do to repay you somehow...
别担心 我们会给你工作的
Don't worry, we'll put you to work.
你可以把东西放这里
Um, so, you can store your stuff in there.
很抱歉我们没床了 但是有毯子
I'm sorry we don't have extra bunks, but there's, uh, blankets.
没事 我能将就
Please. I'll manage.
好 稍后见
Okay. See you in a bit.
-再见 -晚安
- See you. - Good night.
没事 只是冰在动
It's fine. It's just the ice shifting.
你不是要休息吗
I thought you needed the rest.
我要放松 不是一回事
I needed to relax. There's a difference.
亲爱的 听着
Hey, hon. Look...
你在冰里经历的事
what you went through out there in the ice...
我知道那种恐惧对身体的影响
I know what that kind of fear can do to your body.
更重要的是对心理的影响
More importantly, what it can do to your mind.
所以如果你想说什么...
So, if there's anything you need to- - -
我很好 爸爸
I'm fine, Dad.
好的
Okay.
做你该做的事吧
You do what you have to do.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
噩梦
Bad dream?
算是吧
Sort of.
别告诉别人 我依然偶尔会做噩梦
Don't tell anyone, but I still get them from time to time.
当我做时 把梦境说出来对我有帮助
And when I do, it helps to say what they were out loud.
没什么 真的 我没事
It was nothing. Really. I'm fine.
你不是说它不危险吗
I thought you said it wasn't dangerous.
我回床上了
I'm gonna go back to bed.
抱歉
Sorry.
拜托你别告诉我爸爸
Please don't mention anything to my dad.
关于我噩梦的事
About my nightmare.
我擅长保守秘密
I'm good at keeping secrets.
-威尔 -在这里 妈妈
- Will? - In here, Mom!
大家还好吗
Hey, is everyone okay?
发生了什么
What happened?
我不知道 好像我们被撞了
I don't know. It was like something just hit us.
是冰川 在断裂
It's the glacier. It's breaking apart.
-当女儿们用喷射引擎时... -不是我♥干♥的
- When the girls used the blast jets- - - Wasn't me.
对 救了大家命的不是她
Yeah. It wasn't her who totally saved everybody's life.
重点是 如果我们不驶出木星飞船
The point is if we don't get the Jupiter out of here,
冰川会在我们顶上坍塌的
the whole thing's gonna collapse on us.
风暴结束了 外面安全了
The storm's over. It's all clear up there.
好 朱迪 飞前检查表 先看推进器
Okay. Judy, pre- flight checklist. Start with the thrusters.
佩妮 快到表面时 去操作无线电
Penny, as we get closer to the surface, I want you on the radio.
一有信♥号♥♥就广播 看坚毅号♥能不能收到...
Soon as we get the signal, we broadcast. See if the Resolute- -
-莫琳 -怎么了
- Maureen. - What?
引擎有点问题
We got a problem with the engines.
什么问题
What kind of problem?
我们没引擎
We don't have any.
是风暴里的颗粒态重金属
It's heavy particulate from the storm.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表