剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Yeah.
我需要指导
Ah, think I'm gonna need a tutorial.
红线可以接黑线
So, red can go to black,
黑线可以接红线
and black can go to red,
绿线总是接地
but green always goes to the ground.
你是个很聪明的孩子 知道吗
You're a pretty smart kid, you know that?
谢谢 但比起聪明 我更希望自己勇敢
Thanks, but I'd take brave over smart any day.
但是有勇无谋
But bravery without intelligence,
那很危险
that's a very risky thing.
有阵子没见到你的机器人了
Haven't seen your robot in a while.
你想它吗
Do you miss it?
我想是吧
I guess.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
什么
What?
我需要做一件事
Well, um, there's something I need to do.
一件很重要的事
Something that's very important.
我需要机器人帮忙
And I need the robot's help to do it.
我想着 也许如果你知道它在哪
I was thinking, maybe if you knew where it was,
你就可以带他过来
that maybe you could... bring him here.
我...
I...
史密斯博士
Dr. Smith?
唐
Don.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你活了下来
You made it.
我真是松了一口气
I'm so relieved.
是啊 我也松了一口气
Yeah. I'm relieved I made it too.
你需要什么吗 我能给你倒杯水吗
Do you need anything? Can I get you some water?
我给你倒杯水吧
Let me get you some water.
行啊
Sure.
也许我的信♥号♥♥枪就在那里
Maybe that's where my flare gun is.
在水旁边
Next to the water.
你偷走了信♥号♥♥枪 还把我留下来等死
You know, the flare gun you stole when you left me for dead?
我绝对不会那样做的
I would never do that.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
你不小心把它从我包里偷走了吗
So you stole it out of my pack by accident?
这个嘛...
Well...
我拿出了枪是因为我当时很害怕
I took it out because I was scared.
我想过发射
I thought about shooting it off,
但我知道你会说什么
but I knew what you'd say,
你会很生气
that you'd be annoyed.
所以我放了回去
So I put it back.
但是放错了包
But in the wrong bag.
我一直觉得好内疚
I've been feeling so guilty.
现在你脱险了
Now you're here.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
别太自责
Don't beat yourself up.
我们都活下来了
We both made it.
我觉得是我救了你
You know, I... I think I saved you.
你 什么
You... What?
我的圣克里斯托弗勋章
My St. Christopher medal.
它保护了你
It protected you.
给你带来了好运
It brought you good luck.
还在你那里吗
Do you still have it?
项链吗
The necklace?
不在了
No.
我弄丢了
No, I lost it.
在风暴中
In the storm.
好吧
Yeah.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我们回头聊 好吗
So we'll talk later, okay?
这危险吗
Is it dangerous?
我们会做好应对一切危险的准备
Nothing we wouldn't be prepared for.
你是在问我们 还是在告诉我们
Are you asking us or telling us?
新的开始
这是重要的家庭决定
This an important family decision.
大家必须都同意
Everyone has to be on board.
好吧 说好处和坏处
All right, pros and cons.
先从留在地球开始
Okay, start with Earth. Uh...
好处
Pro,
政♥府♥大部分已经稳定了
governments have stabilized, for the most part.
好处
Pro,
可以看世界杯
the World Cup.
好处
Pro,
我朋友们在这里
my friends are here.
坏处
Cons.
如果我们留在这里 就再也看不到蓝天
If we stay here, we won't ever see another blue sky,
或者彩虹了
or a rainbow.
对未来的罗宾逊一族而言
And as for future Robinsons,
留在地球没什么生活可言
there won't be much life left here for them.
南门二呢
And Alpha Centauri?
好处
Pros.
那里宜居
It's habitable.
那是天堂星球
It's a... It's a paradise planet.
没有战争
There's no wars.
没有不稳定
There's no instability.
你可以建造一切
You could build whatever.
你想做什么样的人都行
You could be whatever you want there.
好处
Pro,
蓝天
blue skies.
坏处
Con,
这是单程票
It's a one-way ticket.
去了就回不来了
There's no coming back.
永远回不来
Ever.
你说的对
You're right.
这是个很重大的决定
It's a really big decision.
爸爸觉得呢
What does Dad think?
他希望做出对大家最好的选择
He... wants what's best for everybody.
所以他去吗
So he's coming?
如果他可以的话
Uh, if he can.
朱迪
Judy,
只有精英中的精英才能去
only the best of the best get to go.
对你的医学职业发展有帮助
They could fast-track your medical career.
佩妮 当太空中第一个作家怎么样
And Penny, what about first author in space?
谁都可以去吗
Can anyone go?
通过测试的人都行
Anyone who passes the tests.
不止一个测试啊
There's more than one?
别担心
Don't worry.
你们都会通过的
You'll all pass.
是谁
Hello?
拉加维林威士忌
该死...
Son of a... Ow!
是的 鼻子断了
Yeah. It's broken. Ow!
等等 等等 让我准备一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Let a man prepare.
我不是第一个打断你鼻子的人 是吧
I'm not the first person to break your nose, am I?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
谁教你的自卫术 医生
Who taught you self-defense there, Doc?
叫我朱迪
It's Judy.
我爸爸教的
My dad taught me.
他也在这里吗
Is he here too?
是啊 约翰·罗宾逊是我爸爸
Yeah. John Robinson's my dad.
我出生后才有了他
He came into the picture after I was born.
-敏感话题 -不算是
- Sensitive issue. - Not particularly.
你带那么多酒来我们的木星飞船做什么
What are you doing with all of that booze in our Jupiter?
敏感话题
Sensitive issue.
-我是个进出口商 -走私贩
- I'm sort of like a importer-exporter. - Smuggler.
你们罗宾逊家的人有什么毛病啊
What is the matter with you Robinsons?
你们说得像是件坏事
You make it sound like a bad thing.
是吗
Is it?
你显然从没喝过单一麦芽威士忌 是吧
You obviously never had single malt Scotch, have you?
安吉拉怎么样了
How's Angela?
很难说
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表