剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
正在进入一号♥货舱
I'm entering cargo bay one now.
燃料电池还在为飞船 供应极小量的能源
The fuel cells are still generating minimum power.
你的心跳加速了
-Your heart rate's elevated. Hey! Don't spy on my vitals.
别偷看我的心率变异
尽可能留意我们飞船上损坏的引擎 以及周围的小行星
Just keep an eye on our damaged engine and those asteroids.
这艘飞船上的人是不是死光了?
Do you think he's still alive?
都过去二十年了
It's been 20 years.
着陆舱不见了
The lander's missing.
碰上紧急状况 着陆舱会载着 装有船员的冷冻管一并离开
In an emergency, it would've launched with the crew in their cryotubes.
说不定我能搞清楚他们的去向
Maybe I can find where they went.
Oh…
Oh…
好了
Okay.
雷达试图搜索 命运号♥着陆舱发出的信♥号♥♥
The radar's trying to pinpoint a signal from the Fortuna lander.
是谁?
Hello?
朱迪 你的心跳得太快了 是不是发现了什么人?
Judy, your heart rate's going crazy. Is someone there?
载荷专家 菲丝·卡尔森
Faith Carson, payload specialist.
已亡故
Deceased.
死因有待我稍后确认
Cause of death I'll have to determine later.
拜托你小心点
Please be careful.
我没事
I'm fine.
我想搞清楚这艘飞船上出了什么事 以及船员失踪的原因
I wanna know what happened here and why the crew went missing.
有些船员还在冷冻管里
There's the crew in their cryotubes.
警告!
Warning. Starboard engine A failure.
A舷引擎故障
A舷推进器离线
Starboard thruster A went offline. I think it's leaking fuel into the main igniter.
估计是泄漏的燃油 已经流入主要引火器了
警告 即将发生撞击
Warning. Conjunction imminent.
警告 即将发生撞击
Warning. Conjunction imminent.
有个超大的小行星正朝我们飞来
There's an extra-large asteroid coming towards us.
一次解决一个状况
-One thing at a time. More than one thing is happening.
重点是同时发生好几个状况
你还是赶紧回来吧
Maybe it's time to come back now.
我就快好了
I'm almost there.
就快好了
Almost there.
启动安全系统 进入自动驾驶模式
Safety systems initiated.
-准备着陆 -朱迪还没上船 快关掉
Autopilot engaged. Prepare for landing. Judy's not on the ship! Turn it off!
-90秒后启动着陆步骤 -电脑封锁了我的操控权限
-Landing sequence initiates in 90 seconds. I'm locked out.
90秒?
Ninety seconds?
朱迪 飞船被电脑接手了 马上进入着陆程序
Judy, the computer took over. We're landing now.
我这就回来
I'm on my way.
(搜索中断)
维贾伊 去给大家做好着陆的准备
Vijay, prepare everyone for landing.
请大家系好安全带
-Everyone needs to buckle up! Buckle up! Let's go! Come on!
很好 系好
Okay. Get strapped in.
可以吗?系好 可以了
You good? Here, here. Okay.
抓到你了
-Smith! Gotcha.
史密斯?
Smith?
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
你怎么登上这艘飞船的?
How did you even get on this ship?
哪里需要我 我就去哪里
I go where I'm needed.
请告诉我 这只是我的幻听
Please tell me I'm hearing things.
(349天后)
这个时候你不是应该去站岗吗?
You're supposed to be on watch.
Ugh!
船长日志 第349天
Captain's log, day 349.
老爸 我们还在这里
Well, Dad, we're still here.
姑且不说这是什么地方吧
Wherever here is.
这颗星球上的其他区域已经毫无生息
The rest of the planet died a long time ago.
暂且还不清楚是怎么回事 也不知道是什么原因
How or from what, we still don't know,
但是木星号♥电脑成功探测到 一个位于山谷深处的土地
but the Jupiter's computer found a spot deep in the valley
这里适合生命生长 也适合我们生长
where life was able to survive, and so far, so have we.
玉米产量比上周高出3%
The corn yield is up 3% from last week.
我们也把太阳能电池板的用途最大化
The solar arrays have been optimized.
电池又满电了
Batteries are back to full charge.
没发生任何严重伤病事故
No major injuries or illnesses to report.
我们还有一间学校呢
We even have a school now.
史密斯医生 还是叫她史密斯女士吧 她似乎找到了人生的真正使命
-Doctor, or should I say, Madame Smith… Tu vois…
…seems to have found her true calling.
不时有陨石坠落在这颗星球上 所以我们必须保持警惕
-Vous voyez. Vous voyez. The threat from falling meteors is ongoing, so we stay vigilant,
日日夜夜观察上空
monitoring the skies day and night.
目前为止 还没有陨石掉落在这个山谷里
So far, none have reached us down here in the valley.
在我们看来 算是幸运吧
For us, that counts as good luck,
只是这些事都无法阻断 我们对父母的思念
but none of it stops anyone from missing their parents
也无法阻挠我们好奇 到底能不能抵达半人马座阿尔法星
or wondering if we're even gonna make it to Alpha Centauri.
使用纯钛铁矿来重铸损坏引擎的工程
Turns out recasting a damaged engine out of raw titanium ore
比预期慢很多
doesn't go very fast.
我们把工时提升到每班三个小时
We've switched to three-hour shifts,
但是截至目前 只成功提炼出72%威尔所需的材料
but to date, we've only managed to refine 72% of the material Will says we need
有了这些材料 木星号♥才能再次起飞
to make the Jupiter flight-worthy.
我相信这已经是他最快的速度了
I'm sure he's working as fast as he can.
只是比大家预期的还要慢而已
It's just going a lot slower than anyone wants.
这项工程原本只需要几星期 结果一年过去了 还未竣工
It was supposed to only take a few weeks, and it's turned into a year.
威尔应该是把这项工程视为己任了
Will seems to be taking it personally.
他的脸色看起来 就好像有好几个月都睡不好一样
He doesn't look like he's had a good night's sleep in months.
他也不跟我聊这件事
He doesn't talk to me about it.
我们最近都很少说话
We don't really talk much about anything lately.
几乎零交流
It seems like none of us do.
潘尼似乎跟我疏远了 整天心事重重的样子
Penny seems distant, distracted.
我希望这是因为她有感情上的烦恼 但我很清楚没这么简单
I'd say it's just the boys, but I know it's more.
她因为某件事而跟我置气
She's mad at me for something.
我也想好好修补这段关系
I wish I could fix it,
可是我有职责在身 能跟家人相处的时间不多
but my responsibilities don't give me much family time.
没了你和妈妈在身边 我们好像都有点迷失了
Without you or Mom, I think we're all a bit lost.
就连机器人也想为我们出一分力
Even the robot, he genuinely wants to be helpful,
只是它似乎在寻找它来到这里的使命
but he seems to be searching for what his purpose is here.
在某种程度上 我想我也是吧
I guess, in a way, I am too.
今早没起风
There's no wind this morning. Watch, this one's gonna make it to the top.
看好 这次肯定会成功升空
家人 朱迪·罗宾逊
Family, Judy Robinson.
我在设法联♥系♥上命运号♥的全体船员
Look, I'm trying to contact the whole Fortuna crew, not just Grant Kelly.
我要找的人 不只是格兰·凯里 好吗?
家人
Family.
你有没有想过自己的来历?
Don't you ever wonder where you came from?
最近一次尝试 跟失踪的着陆舱取得联♥系♥
The most recent attempt to contact the missing lander
都跟前几次一样 皆以失败告终
was as unsuccessful as all the rest.
老爸 我不知道你什么时候 才能听到这些报告
I don't know when you're gonna listen to these reports, Dad. I hope it's soon.
但我希望就在不久后的未来
上报任务进度
Mission report.
我是打捞队队长约翰·罗宾逊
John Robinson, salvage team leader.
机器人一如既往地令人难以捉摸
As always, robot patrols are hard to predict.
目前为止 它们还不知道我们在这里
So far, they don't know we're here.
我们找到了更多坚毅号♥的残骸
We've located more Resolute wreckage.
看起来像H型甲板的碎块
Looks like a piece of H deck.
幸运的话 我们可以找到所需的最后一批补给
Odds are good we'll find the last supplies we need.
虽然这颗星球险境重重 但起码能让我们忘却所失去的一切
As tough as it is down here, at least it keeps our minds off what we've lost.
好了 距离闪电击落还有两小时
Okay. We have two hours until the lightning hits,
到时我们都要升空
then we have to be airborne,
除非你们想在这颗星球上多待上23天
unless you feel like spending another 23 days down here.
听好 一定要照着清单上的项目打捞
Hey, stick to the list.
一旦找到清单上的东西 我们就不用再回来了
If we find everything that's on it, this will be our last trip.
记住 千万不要脱下斗篷
And remember, keep your ponchos on.
这些斗篷能够抵消你们的生物特征
They'll scatter your bio-signs.
如果手上有任何电子物件 千万不要打开
Whatever you've got that's electronic, keep it switched off.
在它们闻起来跟血的味道没两样 开始干活吧
It's like smelling blood to them. Let's get to work.
-知道了 -收到 往这边走
-Okay. Copy that. Let's go this way.
贝克特 带走那些手电筒 一定要先把电池拆下
Beckert, grab those flashlights. Be sure you get the batteries out first.
这是我儿子最喜欢的口味
This is my son's favorite flavor.
趴下!
Get down. Get down.
Get down!
-贝克特 别打开手电筒 -我知道
-Beckert, no flashlights. I know.
不要!
No! No!
它们来了!
They're coming!
潘尼 你写的那本书结尾是什么?
So, Penny, this book you're writing, how does it end?
我留了个悬念
It's a cliffhanger.
悬念?真的吗?
Cliffhanger? Really?
是啊 这是写到一半写不下去 较好听的说法
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表