剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
圣诞星
一周前的今天 在圣诞夜太平洋标准时间9点37分
One week ago today, the Earth was struck by a super bolide meteor
地球遭到了超火流星的撞击
at 9:37 Pacific Standard Time on Christmas night.
我现在正站在隔离区边缘...
I'm currently standing at the edge of the quarantine zone...
这不合理
It doesn't make sense.
大家可以看到 这里曾是加拿大育空地区...
You can see what was once part of Canada's Yukon Territory...
什么不合理
What doesn't?
我们有卫星 应该检测到这类事件的
We have satellites that are supposed to detect these things.
-有警告啊 -只有几天时间
- We had warning. - We had a few days.
应该几个月前就发现的
We should have had months.
-也许它飞得太快了 -那就是你的理论吗
- Maybe it was moving too fast. - That's your theory?
-它飞得太快了 -我没说这是个好理论
- That it was moving too fast? - I didn't say it was a good theory.
会不会是它的辐射导致了卫星看不到它
Couldn't radiation from it have blinded our satellites?
我想是吧 到目前为止它的任何行为
I suppose so. I mean, nothing about how this has behaved so far
都没有遵循我们的模型 所以...
follows any of our models, so...
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
这种大小的近地物体
When an NEO of this size
突破我们的大气层 产生撞击时
breaks through our atmosphere and makes impact,
它会抛出数百个更小的颗粒到空中
it... it shoots off hundreds of smaller particulates back into the sky,
形成了小陨石 最终掉落到地球上
making smaller meteorites that eventually fall back to Earth,
但是没有额外回降物的报道
but there have been no reports of additional fallout.
威尔 我和别的女孩一样喜欢烦人的声音
Hey, Will, I love annoying sounds as much as the next girl,
但你能把它关小点吗
but think you could turn it down?
我只是在试图联♥系♥爸爸
I'm just trying to contact Dad.
他身处第一线
He's out in the middle of all that.
我只想确保他没事
I just want to make sure he's safe.
他说我们有阵子都没法联♥系♥上他
He said that we wouldn't be able to contact him for a while.
是通过电♥话♥
On the phone.
但他说如果我用这个造成快速射电暴
But he says if I use this and make fast radio bursts...
不管他在哪里 都能收到
it can reach him no matter where he is.
我们设置了这个代码
We set up this code.
意思是 "你没事吧"
It means "Are you okay?"
然后他会回复
And then he answers back.
这样的话 我们就知道他安全了
And that way, we know he's safe.
亲爱的 他的接收器可能关掉了
Sweetheart, his receiver is probably just turned off.
我也许会关掉我的接收器 如果我得听着...
I'd probably turn my receiver off too, if I had to hear the...
佩妮
Penny.
听着
Look...
也许只是因为频率很忙
the frequency is probably just busy.
现在人们用了很多带宽
There's a lot of bandwidth being used right now.
他会回复的 他总是如此
Hey. He'll respond. He always does.
继续试吧
Just keep trying.
不
No.
也许是中继器的问题 我还在调整
Maybe it's the repeater. I'm still adjusting.
-威尔 -或者频率错了
- Will. - Or the wrong frequency.
-威尔 -也许抛物面反射器在干扰信♥号♥♥
- Will. - Maybe the parabolic reflector's interfering with the signal.
-你没法联♥系♥到他 -你又不知道
- You can't reach him. - You don't know that.
我看见了
I saw it.
爆♥炸♥是什么颜色的 红色的吗
What color was the explosion? Was it red?
红色爆♥炸♥可能表明是低温燃烧
Red could indicate low temperature combustion,
证明了部分飞船可能完好
which proves parts of the ship could still be intact.
不是红色的
It wasn't red.
你看见任何碎片掉落到地上了吗
Did you see any pieces fall to the ground?
我不知道
I don't know.
爸爸穿着太空服 他有氧气
Dad was wearing a suit. He'd have oxygen.
他可能没事 我们又不确定...
He could be fine. We don't know for sure--
好吧 但这是我们确确实实知道的
Okay, but here's what we do know.
爸爸不会想让我们现在专注于他的
Dad would not want us to be focused on him right now.
-他会希望我们去找妈妈 -怎么找
- He'd want us to find Mom. - How?
史密斯博士可能带她去任何地方
Dr. Smith could've taken her anywhere.
没错
Exactly.
但她带走了她 这就告诉了我们
But the fact that she took her tells us something.
史密斯需要她 我们搞明白原因
It means that Smith needs her. We figure out why...
就知道去哪里找她们了
and we'll know where to find them.
起床了 莫琳
Rise and shine, Maureen.
小心
Careful.
你也许脑震荡了
You may have a concussion.
发生什么事了
What... What happened?
木星飞船怎么了 约翰呢
What happened to the Jupiter? Where's John?
出了场意外
There was... There was an accident.
什么
What?
他
He...
他们没能活下来
They didn't make it.
我不明白
I... I don't understand.
我...你做了什么
I... What did you do?
事情是这样的 我需要你的帮助
The thing is... I needed your help.
我只是不知道他们也需要
I just didn't know they needed it, too.
我知道你现在的感受 我不怪你
I understand how you must feel and I don't blame you,
但我们得把过去抛在脑后
but we need to put the past behind us.
我的孩子们在哪
Where are my children?
你的孩子们没事 我需要你专注 莫琳
Your children are fine. I need you to focus, Maureen.
坚毅号♥几小时后就会离开
The Resolute leaves in a matter of hours.
如果你还希望拯救你家人 你就要帮我
If you have any hope of saving your family, you will help me.
帮你
Help you?
外星飞船 带我过去
The alien ship. Take me there.
我跟你保证
And I give you my word,
我会带你和你孩子离开这垂死的星球
I will get you and your children off this dying rock.
那玩意儿怎么能帮到她
How is that gonna help her?
我不知道 但她拿走了
I don't know... but she had it.
机器人的头吗
The robot head?
是啊 她说她可以复活他
Yeah, she said she could bring him back.
但她为什么要找妈妈 要找也该找你啊
But why would she need Mom for that? If anything, she would've needed you.
我同意 这不合理 肯定还有更多内情
Yeah, I agree, it doesn't add up. There's gotta be more to it.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
坐在这里是没用的 她们不可能走很远
Sitting here doesn't help. They can't have gone far.
等等 我跟你去
Wait. I'm coming with you.
威尔 不行 你留在这里
Will, no. Okay? Just stay here.
但我可以帮忙
But I can help.
不 你已经做得够多了
No! You've done enough!
抱歉 我不是那意思
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I didn't... I didn't mean that.
不
No.
你说的对 是我的错 我让她出去了
You're right. It's my fault. I let her out.
没事 去吧
It's okay. Go.
姐姐们
Guys!
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
-说真的 这里发生了什么 -记得这个吗
- Seriously, what is going on in here? - Remember this?
是啊 是洞穴里的岩石
Yeah. It's the rock from the cave.
问题是 我认为这不是岩石
Thing is, I don't think it's a rock.
那它是什么
Then what is it?
高浓度的生物燃料
Highly concentrated biomass.
石化超级便便吗
So, petrified super poop?
没错
Uh, yes, exactly.
好吧 抱歉 我要去洗手了
Okay. Excuse me, I'm washing my hands now.
-我想着 -粪便转换器
- I was thinking-- - The waste converters.
每个木星飞船都有
Every Jupiter has one.
既然它能将人类粪便转化为生物燃料...
And since it can turn human waste into biofuel--
这是有可能的
It is possible.
妈妈不是说至少要花三年时间
Didn't Mom say it would take at least three years
才能拉足够启动木星飞船的粪便吗
to produce enough waste to launch a Jupiter?
是啊 但我们不用拉
Uh, yeah, but we don't have to produce it.
洞穴里住的东西一直在这样做
Whatever's been living in that cave has been doing it forever.
好 我问清楚
Ok, just so I'm clear,
我们基本是在外星马桶里过了一夜吗
we spent the night in what is, essentially, an alien toilet?
你最好希望用那马桶的东西不在了
You better hope that whoever used it is no longer there.
这样本中含有我在这星球上记录的
This sample contains digested material from every creature
所有生物的消化物质
I've logged on this planet.
拉出这粪便的东西
Whatever created it,
处于食物链顶端
it's from the top of the food chain.
顶级捕猎者
An apex predator.
有谁有更好的主意吗 坚毅号♥九小时后就走了
Anybody got a better idea? The Resolute leaves in nine hours.
-爸爸也许没那么长时间了 -威尔
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表