剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
你得抬高点腿
You have to lift a little bit.
好
Okay.
这能帮你走路 直到你的腿痊愈
This will do most of the work until your leg's healed.
我们试试吧
Let's try it out.
太棒了
Fantastic!
那是什么
What is that...
佩妮 你怎么还没修过滤器
Penny, why haven't you finished the filters?
我还能闻到臭氧
I can still smell ozone.
-爸爸说我该清理... -我想呼吸
- Dad said I should be cleaning-- - I'd like to breathe.
佩妮 我们要烧坏电机了
Penny, we're gonna burn out the motor.
但妈妈说我现在该去修过滤器
But Mom said that I should be going to fix the filters right now.
不着急
It can wait.
爸妈 你们也许想看看这个
Mom, Dad, you might wanna come take a look at this.
佩妮看到的爆♥炸♥
Hey. So that explosion Penny saw
绝对是另一架木星飞船的备用油箱
was definitely a reserve tank of another Jupiter.
希望还有幸存者
Let's hope there are survivors.
你来吗
Are you coming?
你来吗
Are you coming?
女儿们做得很好
The girls did excellent work.
听着 我觉得在孩子们面前
Listen, I think it's important
我们意见统一很重要
that they all hear us speaking with one voice.
-非常赞同 -也就是按我的意见来
- Couldn't agree more. - That voice is mine.
很好
Great.
有一阵子没玩了
It's been a while.
是啊
Yeah.
我们要去寻找幸存者
We're gonna look for survivors.
拿上装备 你也来
Get your gear. You're coming along.
妈妈知道吗
Does Mom know?
拿上装备吧
Just get your gear.
女儿们 爸爸和我走后
Ok, girls, while your dad and I are gone,
你们要帮木星飞船脱困
you're gonna help free the Jupiter.
如果我们不慢慢来
If we don't work our way out gently,
就可能导致冰层不稳定
we could make the ice unstable.
最糟糕的情况是冰层压碎我们的飞船
Worst case scenario, the ice could crush our ship.
了解
Understood.
我们用机动火箭
So, we'll use the maneuvering rockets,
将冰化成水 然后一点点浮起来
melt the ice to water, and just float up inch by inch.
好
Okay.
20%动力 间隔10分钟 点火10秒钟
20% power, ten minute intervals, ten second burn.
Twenty, ten, ten.
到了明天这时候 我们的飞船就应该脱困了
By this time tomorrow, our ship should be clear.
然后呢
And then what?
脚从控制台拿下来
Feet off the console.
你要的打印模型
"The print model you've requested
不符合殖民星球的安全协议
does not meet colony safety protocol.
要获得帮助 请拨♥打♥874628
For assistance, dial 874628
与区域代表交谈
to speak with your district representative."
我又不在殖民星球 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, I'm not at the colony, asshole.
我还希望你会把这玩意儿留在地球
I was hoping you'd left this thing back on Earth.
留下我的幸运白板吗
Leave my lucky whiteboard?
好吧 看看你能否在我们离开时完成
Okay, see if you can finish these while we're gone.
如果太阳东升西落...
So, if the sun rises in the east and sets to the west...
我不想让它离开我的视线
I don't wanna let it out of my sight.
而他俩形影不离
And you don't get one without the other.
这就是我们也许本该讨论的问题之一
You see, this is one of the things we might have discussed.
我们可以讨论啊
We can discuss it.
不 没关系 我不担心威尔
No. It's fine. I'm not worried about Will.
-从什么时候开始 -木星在这里
- Since when? - The Jupiter's here...
你信任那东西吗
You trust that thing?
它把威尔安全地送了回来
It brought Will back safe,
救了朱迪 没让她在冰下窒息
saved Judy from suffocating under the ice.
这种行为能建立信任
It's the kind of behavior that builds trust.
走吧
Come on!
来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
你到底是哪种博士
Just what kind of doctor are you, anyway?
我是心理学家
I'm a psychologist.
难以置信人们还会为心理治疗付钱
I can't believe people pay people for that.
实际上人们会的 会付很多钱
Actually, they do. A lot.
跟人见面五分钟之内
All you have to do is look at a person
你只用看看他 就知道他有什么毛病
to know what their deal is within five minutes of meeting them.
你以为有那么容易吗
You think it's that easy?
比如说你
Like you, for example.
你的项链 是圣克里斯托弗勋章
Take that necklace. That's a Saint Christopher medal.
用来守护你 保护你
He's supposed to watch over you, keep you safe.
就我个人而言 我照顾自己 我也没见过圣人
Personally, I look out for myself. And I've never met no saint.
但你 你也没什么不同
But you, you're not so different.
你是个博士
You're a Ph.D. or something,
这就让我觉得你也不信那种鬼话
which makes me think you don't believe in that junk either.
那你为什么戴着呢
Why do you wear it?
肯定有别的原因
Must be another reason.
也许跟我让你想起的兄弟有关
Perhaps it has something to do with that brother I remind you of so much.
这不关你的事
It's none of your business.
所以的确是你兄弟
So it is your brother.
瞧 没那么难吧
See, that wasn't that hard.
我收费只有你的一半
And hey, I'll charge you half of what you'd charge me.
我知道
I know.
我没想到会是我们来救别人
I didn't think we'd be the ones rescuing people.
我们救不上了
We're not.
恕我冒昧 安吉拉 不是针对你
All due respect, Angela, this is nothing personal.
搞什么...
What the...
你没摸她的脉搏吗
You didn't check her pulse?
你也不是真医生啊
Hey, you're not a real doctor either.
现在怎么办
So now what?
-那是什么 -我知道
- What is that? - I know, right?
很熟悉 但那是什么 就在你嘴边了
So familiar, but what is it? It's on the tip of your tongue.
我不跟你玩 佩妮
I'm not playing this, Penny.
抱歉 朱迪 曲奇就是这样碎的
I'm sorry, Jude. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.
曲奇就是这样碎的
"That's just the way the cookie crumbles."
我没办法说得更明确了
I could not have made it more obvious for you.
奥利奥
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get those?
所以你对一百万亿英里内
So, you are interested in
唯一一包奥利奥感兴趣吗
the only Oreos in a hundred trillion miles?
你花了个人重量分配的14.3盎司来带饼干吗
You spent 14.3 ounces of your personal weight allocation on that?
不 是妈妈带的
No. Mom did.
这是她清单的最后一项
It's the last item on her checklist.
在储物柜24A找到蓝色包装物品
"Retrieve the blue object from locker 24A."
要么是这个 要么是另一对空气过滤器
It was this or another pack of air filters.
我做了决定
I made the call.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
它是清单上的最后一项
Having it be the last item on the list
表明这是完成工作的奖励
indicates it's a reward for finishing.
-不 你得等大伙 -我要开吃了
- No, you have to wait for everyone. - I'm going in.
行吧
Sure.
抽水机又堵塞了
Pump's clogged again.
我们能交换吗
Can we trade off?
这曾是木星17号♥
This was the Jupiter 17.
-你认识上面的人吗 -不认识 亲爱的
- Did you know anyone on it? - No, honey.
那本可能是我们
That could have been us.
并不是
Well, it wasn't.
我对天发誓
Aah, I swear to God,
每次我上来都有坏事发生
every time I come up here it's something worse.
妈妈 爸爸 请回话 你们听见了吗 完毕
Mom, Dad, come in. Do you read me? Over.
他们超出了通讯范围
They're out of range.
他们在山谷里
They're in the valley,
风暴到头顶上他们才能看见
they're not gonna see that storm until it's directly above.
-我们得做点什么 -好好想想
- We have to do something. - Think it through.
我们需要保持怎样的速度
What pace would we need to maintain
才能及时徒步去找他们并返回
to hike down to them and get back here in time?
我们有战车 为什么要走路
Why walk when we have a Chariot?
那在车♥库♥里 被埋在很多冰下面
It's in the garage, which is buried under a ton of ice.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表