剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Hard to tell.
她不出她的客舱
She doesn't come out of her cabin.
她说了什么吗 关于在坚毅号♥上发生的事
Does she talk much? About what happened on the Resolute?
没说 怎么了
Not really. Why?
我只是在询问我的病人
Checking on my patient.
等等
Wait.
我很好奇你这么个大宝宝
I'm curious as to how such a big baby
是怎么在那场风暴中存活的
survived such a big storm.
说真的吗 我没想到我能活下来
Honestly? I didn't think I was gonna make it.
我觉得我们都活不下来
I didn't think any of us were.
我就尽可能地屏住了呼吸
I just held my breath for as long as I could.
你的耳朵里血液开始跳动 对吧
Starts the pounding of blood in your ears, right?
声音越来越大 直到你以为头要炸了
Louder and louder until you think your head might explode.
没错
Exactly.
你有严重的愤怒问题
Oh! You have serious anger issues.
你说"你们"在风暴中
You said "Us" when you were in the storm.
是指你和安吉拉 对吧
You mean you and Angela, right?
是啊 还有
Yeah. Yeah. And, uh,
一个心理医生 叫史密斯博士
some shrink named Dr. Smith.
不 我们救了她
No, we rescued her.
从你的表情来看 她没提到我吧
Guessing by the look on your face she didn't mention me?
没有 她说她独自一人
No, she said she was alone.
她肯定是这么说的
I bet she did.
真难找到你
Hey. You're a tough guy to track down.
我以为你让我帮忙
I thought you wanted me to help.
是的
Yeah. Yeah. I did.
你最好用并联的办法
Hey, you might want to run those in parallel.
这样就算一个台灯短路了
That way if one of the lamps shorts,
其它的不会也不亮
the others won't go out as well.
-像是圣诞灯吗 -是的
- Like Christmas tree lights? -Yeah.
正是
Yeah, exactly.
很抱歉我错过了很多
I'm sorry I missed so many.
圣诞节
Christmases.
没事 你在拯救世界
It's okay. You were saving the world.
不 我不在家
No, I wasn't there and, uh...
我知道你觉得很困扰
I know that bothered you.
就像现在有东西也让你困扰一样
Just like something's bothering you right now.
机器人
The robot.
我知道你俩有多亲密
I know how close you got.
它就这样离开了 你有什么感觉
Just upped and left. What do you think about that?
我
Um... I... I, um...
因为我觉得你很受伤
'Cause I think it hurt.
就像是我离开的时候你很受伤
Just like it hurt when I left.
但我希望你知道
But I want you to know,
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我错过了很多
I missed a lot and, um...
我知道我们并非一直都懂彼此 但是
I know that we don't always get each other, but...
我现在在这里
I'm here now.
有一件事是肯定的
One thing's for sure,
它占据了你的所有时间
it... it kind of hogged all your time.
所以
So, uh...
好处是我们可以共度时光了 对吧
The upside is that we get to spend all that time together. Right?
是啊
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
好 这是在干什么
Okay. What do we got going on here?
把线插到那里面 连接到电源箱
Try and plug that one in there to run to the power box.
别的线怎么连上去
How'd you manage to get these other ones in?
你为什么放这里 这是电缆通路
Why are you setting these up here? This is the cable path.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我需要你把这些搬到指挥帐篷的另一边去
I need all these moved to the other side of the command tent
-赶在第一队休息吃午餐之前 -遵命
- before the first team breaks for lunch. - Yes, sir.
用你的脑子想想
Use your head.
抱歉你♥爸♥爸很糟糕
Sorry your dad sucks.
至少他想出了办法让我们对坚毅号♥发信♥号♥♥
At least he figured out a way for us to signal the Resolute.
有道理
Good point.
谢谢你对那件事保密
Um, thanks for keeping our secret about you-know-what.
我不是保密 是你要挟我
I'm not keeping it. You're blackmailing me.
还是你忘了
Or did you forget?
-居然没有立马反击 -给我一秒钟时间
- Wow. No quippy comeback. - Okay, give me a second.
好 一秒 还是没话说吗
Okay. One, one-thousand. Nothing?
也许等我帮完你 我就会反击了
Maybe I'll have one by the time I'm done helping you.
我迫不及待吃真正的食物了
I can't wait to eat real food again.
牛肉饺子还可以啦
The beef ravioli ones aren't that bad.
是啊 直到你吃了20个
Yeah. Until you've had, like, 20.
它是这里的吗
Is it from here?
什么
What?
你知道的
You know.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
-它有感情吗 -那是个机器人
- Is it sentient? - It's a robot.
我知道 但它的脸 缭绕的光
I know, but its face, those swirling lights. It...
看起来它在思考
It looked like it was thinking.
我还要保守你们的秘密多久
How long am I gonna have to keep your secret?
直到不再是秘密
Until it's not a secret anymore.
-我能再见它吗 -不行 为什么要见
- Can I see it again? - No. Why?
-为什么不见 -因为不行
- Why not? - Because you can't.
你父母不知道 是吧
Your parents don't know. Do they?
-这有关系吗 -根据我的经验 有
- Does it matter? - Uh, in my experience, yes.
有很大的关系
A lot.
知道吗 我觉得我今天帮够你了
You know what? I think I'm done helping you for today.
-好了吗 -好了 走吧
- You got it? - Got it? Yeah. Here we go.
我听说了你们紧急降落的事
Heard all about your crash-landing.
抱歉 听谁说的
I'm sorry, from... from who?
唐 他说他差点死掉
Don. He said he almost died.
我们都以为自己要死
We all thought we were going to die.
但他说他在等你
But he said that he was waiting for you.
朱迪 小心点
Judy, be careful.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他不是你以为的那个人
He's not who you think he is.
我们坠落时 唐的朋友死于撞击
When we crashed, Don's friend died on impact.
他直接从她脚上偷走了鞋子
He stole her boots right off her feet.
好像无所谓似的
Like it was nothing.
他甚至不愿意埋她
He wouldn't even bury her.
毕竟风暴要来了
Yeah... Yeah, well, with the storm--
那时候还没有风暴
There was no storm yet.
是我埋了她
I was the one who buried her.
总得有人这样做
Someone had to.
那个幸存者
And the survivor...
-安吉拉吗 -对 安吉拉
- Angela? - Yes, Angela.
她需要帮助
She needed help.
但他就躲在了一块岩石下
But he... He just hid under a rock.
他想等待风暴过去
He wanted to wait the storm out.
他根本不在乎她的死活
It was like he didn't care if she lived or died.
而我得去寻求帮助
Then I was the one who had to search for help.
你为什么跟我们说你是独自一人
Why did you tell us you were alone?
说实话吗 我想保护你们
Honestly? I wanted to protect you.
我想保护你们一家
I wanted to protect your family.
我该回去工作了
I should get back to work.
好
Okay.
高压科学
加油 威尔 你能做到
Come on, Will. You can do it.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
我做得怎么样
How'd I do?
很好
You did great.
坐下
Sit down.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没通过 对吧
I didn't pass, did I?
这只是模拟测试
It's just a practice test.
但如果我没通过 谁都没法去南门二了 对吧
But if I don't pass, no one gets to go to Alpha Centauri, right?
威尔 听我说 你不记得这事
Will, listen to me. You won't remember this,
但你小时候我们做了个约定
but when you were really little, you and I made a deal.
你信守了诺言
And you kept your end of the bargain.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表