剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Okay. We have to do a four-compartment fasciotomy.
这个手术有多难
How hard is this procedure?
我听说挺简单的
I've heard it's pretty straightforward.
你听说挺简...
You've heard it's pretty straight...
你没做过吗
You haven't done this before?
拿出手术刀和足够多的纱布
Okay. Lay out the scalpel and plenty of gauze, okay?
好啊 行啊 好
Okay. Yeah, that's fine. Okay.
好
Okay.
腿下部有四个区域里有肌肉
There are four spaces in the lower leg containing muscle
-包裹着筋膜 -什么
- that are surrounded by fascia. - By what?
就是你吃牛排时看到的白色的东西
You know that white stuff you see when you eat steak?
那是筋膜 红的是肌肉
That's fascia. The red stuff, it's muscle.
好
Okay.
就像牛排
It's just like steak.
我喜欢牛排
I like steak.
这不是妈妈 是牛排
This is not Mom, this is steak.
嗯
Yeah.
找到在膝盖下鼓出来的骨头
Find the bone that sticks out under the kneecap.
往下两指的地方
Move about two fingers away from it down on either side,
-切下去 -好
- and cut all the way down. - Okay.
切到哪里
Cut all the way down to where?
到脚踝
All the way down to her ankle.
佩妮 你得往深了切
Penny, you have to cut deep, okay?
直到看到肌肉 牛排
Until you see tqhe muscle. The steak.
切到能看见牛排
Cut until you see the steak.
牛排 只是一块非常多汁的牛排
The steak. Okay, it's just a really juicy piece of steak.
好了 做完了
I'm done! Done! I did it!
很好 你现在只需要再做三次
Great. Now you only have to do it three times more.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 回复
Dad, come in.
爸爸
Dad! Dad!
威尔 听得到吗 威尔
Will, do you read me? Will.
嗯 我在
Yeah. Yeah, I'm here.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有
No.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你能再上来吗
Can you get back up here?
不 恐怕不能
No. I don't think so.
好吧 你在哪 你能看到什么
Okay, where are you? What do you see?
你安全吗
Are you safe?
到处有植被
There's vegetation all over the place.
那么肯定有吃植被的东西
So there's bound to be things that eat the vegetation...
还有吃那些东西的东西
and things that eat those things.
好吧 什么都别碰
Okay. Just... Just don't touch anything.
嗯 你尽快下来 好吗
Yeah. Just get down here soon. Okay?
当然 但是
Of course I will. But I, uh...
这得要些时间
It's gonna take some time.
你姐姐没那么多时间了
Time your sister doesn't have.
等等
Wait.
你要走吗
Wait, you're leaving?
我得先去救朱迪
I have to go help Judy first.
然后我马上回来
And then I'm turning around and coming straight back here.
我很快回来 我保证
I'll be back soon, I promise.
你不会有事的
You're going to be fine.
威尔
Will?
收到了吗 你不会有事的
You got that? You're gonna be fine.
去救她吧
Go save her.
你必须去
You have to.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
真不可思议他们建了个真的这玩意
It's crazy that they built this thing for real.
有一天 我们会上去的
Someday we're gonna be on it.
你会的
You are.
测试结果还没出来呢 等出来再下结论
Hey, the test results haven't come in yet. Wait until they do.
我僵住了
I froze up. And...
做测试的人
the man giving the test
我从缸里出来时 看到他的表情了
made a face when I stepped out of the tank.
他对我也是
He made a face at me, too.
那样的表情是他们的工作
It's their job. To make faces.
如果我没过
If I didn't pass, then...
那他们就会让我留下
that means they're gonna make me stay behind.
我们得说清楚一件事
So, we need to get something clear.
看着我
Look at me.
有一条规则是板上钉钉 从不会被打破的
There's a rule that's written in stone. And it is never broken.
罗宾逊一家永远在一起
The Robinsons stick together.
你干什么
What are you doing?
等你的手册来了我借着看吧
I'll just borrow your manuals when they come in.
好 我们来吧
All right, let's do this.
-先涂色吗 -用这个来修边
- Do I paint first or... - Use this to trim the edges.
修边
To trim the edges.
你小时候 我总喜欢看你睡觉
When you were little, I always loved to watch you sleep.
我觉得你不该乱动
I don't think you should be moving around.
你做得很好
Well, it's excellent work.
不 朱迪完成了难的部分 学习 考试
No, Judy did the hard part. The studying and the exams...
你们是最重要的 你们三个
You're all that matters, you know. You three.
我们是为此才走的
It's why we left.
我想找到配得上你们的家园
I wanted to find a home that was worthy of you.
我们会撑下去的
We're gonna make it.
当然
Of course we are.
每个问题都有解决办法
Every problem has a solution.
未知:准备交易
威廉·罗宾逊 申请状况 被拒
压力/危机应对 未通过
未知:改主意了吗
上传文件
上传完成
你已将文件上传给未知
未知:旅途愉快
申请状态 被拒
通过 第24殖民组
威尔
Hi, Will.
告诉你姐姐们我们要出去吃墨西哥菜
So, tell your sisters that we're going out for Mexican.
我听说殖民星球的玉米粉圆饼有种奇怪的余味
Yeah, I heard colony tortillas leave a funny aftertaste
因为玉米是混种的
because of the hybrid corn.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
我们要庆祝
We're celebrating.
我是木星二号♥的威尔·罗宾逊 完毕
This is Will Robinson of the Jupiter 2. Over.
呼叫幸存者
Calling any survivors.
请回复
Come in.
收到吗
Do you copy?
有人吗 有人在吗
Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?
那不是木星飞船
That's not a Jupiter.
我是第24组殖民组的威尔·罗宾逊
This is Will Robinson of the 24th Colonist Group.
我在做记录 因为看来
I'm making a record of this because it seems...
我是第一个发现了
I'm the first human to
外星智慧生物证据的人类
discover evidence of an alien intelligence.
它似乎跟我们一起坠落了
It... It appears it crashed when we did.
为什么呢 我不知道
Why? I don't know why.
我都不知道我们为什么坠毁了
I don't even know why we crashed.
飞船严重受损
The... The ship has sustained heavy amounts of damage
似乎已经停止运行了
and appears to be non-functional.
没有乘客的迹象
No sign of any... pa... passengers.
有人吗 谁在那儿
Hello? Anyone there?
你怎么看得到我
How... How can you see me?
不
No! No!
不
No. No.
朱迪 我回来了 我要把你救出来
Judy, I'm back. I'm gonna get you out of there.
-威尔呢 -我会再回去找他的
- Where's Will? - I'm gonna go back for him.
什么 发生了什么
What? What happened?
我们分开了 但他没事
We got separated, but he's okay.
你就丢下了他吗
You just left him there?
我一次只能救一个孩子
I can only save one child at a time.
你最好退后
Better get back.
佩妮 她还剩多少空气
Penny, how much air does she have left?
68分钟
Sixty-eight minutes.
朱迪 闭眼睛
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表