剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
to handle the truth.
-什么真♥相♥ -任务的真♥相♥
- The truth about what? - The mission.
你妈妈对你说任务有多危险了吗
Has your mother told you how dangerous it is?
说了 她全都和我们说了
Yeah, she told us all about it.
你真是个坚强的孩子
You're such a strong kid.
我是说
I mean...
我就不会让我爸爸牺牲自己
I don't think I could let my dad sacrifice himself,
即使这能帮所有人离开这个星球
even if it did get everyone off this planet.
他不会牺牲
He's not sacrificing.
他会成功的
He's gonna make it.
他说过他会没事的
He said he'll be fine.
我爸爸进医院时我和你一样大
I was about your age when my dad went into the hospital.
我记得所有人都在那里
And I remember, everyone was there,
当我问发生了什么时
and when I asked what was going on,
他们叫我别担心 他会没事的
they told me not to worry, that he was going to be fine.
结果所有人那样说
Turns out everyone was just saying that...
只是不想让我难过
because they didn't want me to be sad.
但当他死了时
But when he died...
我伤心欲绝
it hurt so much.
如果我早有心理准备 会不会好受些
Would it have been easier if I'd been able to prepare for it?
也许吧
Maybe.
有时候父母认为
Sometimes parents think
他们必须用谎言来保护孩子
they have to lie to protect their kids.
但朋友之间可以坦诚相对
But friends can be honest with each other.
而现在
And right now,
我是唯一一个说实话的人
I'm the only one telling the truth.
木星飞船确实有机会抵达坚毅号♥
There's a chance that Jupiter makes it to the Resolute,
但驾驶员必死无疑
but whoever flies it won't survive the trip.
-不 但我妈妈说... -她是个聪明的女人
- No, but my mom, she said-- - Is a very intelligent woman...
但她不知晓一切
but she doesn't know everything.
她不知道还有人能驾驶木星飞船
She doesn't know there's someone else who can fly this Jupiter.
不一定非是你♥爸♥
It doesn't have to be your dad.
威尔 你在哪
Will, where are you?
我得走了
I have to go.
-威尔 听我说 -不行
- Will, listen to me. - I can't.
我可没去你那里
I don't go to your place
核查你的航♥天♥设备
and triple check your rocket science stuff.
抱歉 我只是得确保没差错
Sorry, I just need to make sure there's nothing wrong.
你知道那完全是我的工作 对吧
You do know that's literally my job, right?
确保这些东西没差错
To make sure nothing's wrong with these.
1967年 联盟1号♥ 降落伞弹出失败
1967, Soyuz 1, parachute failure.
1971年 联盟11号♥ 座舱失压
1971, Soyuz 11, cabin vent valve.
1986年 挑战者号♥ O型密封垫圈缺陷
1986, Challenger, faulty O-ring seal.
2003年 哥伦比亚号♥ 防热系统受损
2003, Columbia, damaged thermal protection system.
这些事故中无人生还
Everyone died in these accidents
你知道它们有什么共同点吗
and you know what they all have in common?
机械师在发射前都说没问题
A mechanic cleared them for launch.
你知道它们还有什么共同点吗
You know what else they have in common?
唐·韦斯特当时还没出生
Don West wasn't born yet.
说我细心也好 说我走运也好
Now call me thorough, call me lucky,
但当我负责时 从没出过问题
but nothing's ever gone wrong on my watch.
你不是曾在坚毅号♥上工作吗
Weren't you working on the Resolute?
-我们被外星机器人袭击了 -当你负责时
- We were attacked by an alien robot. - On your watch.
好吧 对不起
Okay. I'm sorry. I'm...
这是我们最后的机会
This is our last chance.
我丈夫
And my husband...
我丈夫会在上面穿越太空
My husband's gonna be up there hurtling through space,
我不知道他能否...
and I don't know if he can--
你不是唯一一个希望成功的人 罗宾逊夫人
You're not the only one who needs this to work, Mrs. Robinson.
也许你可以帮上我们
Maybe there's something you can do to help us.
这家伙终于看说明了
Finally, this guy's reading the directions.
是啊 我通常不会沦落至此 但是
Yeah. I'm not normally reduced to this, but, um...
木星飞船减重成功了吗
Get the weight down on the Jupiter?
就像好拳手一样 她得临阵减重
Oh, like any good fighter, she had to shed the last few pounds.
但我们其实多减了200磅 如果你能相信的话
But we're actually 200 under, if you can believe it.
相信是冲显系统的功劳
Pretty sure the CPDS took us over the top.
她现在只需要一个好飞行员了
All she needs now is a good pilot.
约翰的恢复时间很快 但是鉴于变数太多
John's recovery time is excellent. But given the variables,
他不能同时驾驶和排气
he can't quite pilot and vent simultaneously.
-间隔是多少 -20秒
- What intervals are you running at? - 20 seconds.
-30秒也行 -但是标准重复...
- You can get away with 30. - But standard iteration--
标准重复只适用于标准情况
Standard iteration's for standard situations.
燃料压力这么低 如果排气过早
With such low fuel pressure to begin with, vent too soon,
你甚至没法进轨道
you won't make it into orbit.
间隔30秒排气 她能承受住的
Vent every 30. She can take it.
也许我们该装回冲显系统
Maybe we should put the CPDS back in.
它重达700多磅
That's over 700 pounds.
我们只能放下200磅的东西
We've only got 200 to play with.
-有意思 你多重 -什么
- Interesting. How much do you weigh? - Excuse me?
你大概174磅到175磅吧
You're, like, 174-75?
等等 不 我知道你想干嘛
Wait a minute. No. See what you're doing.
你比任何人都懂船 万一出问题了
You know these ships better than anyone. Who better to be there
-谁还能比你... -停 很抱歉
- if something goes wrong-- - Stop. I'm sorry.
我不合适 好吗 祝你们好运
I'm the wrong guy, okay? Good luck with that.
记得给我寄贺卡 再见
Send me a postcard. Hi. Bye.
唐 等等
Don. Don, stop.
-这事关我爸的生死 -也事关我的生死
- This is about my dad's life. - Yeah. It's my life, too.
他一个人没法做到 好吗
Look, he can't do it on his own, okay?
如果他做不到 我们全都完了
And if he doesn't make it, then it is all of our lives.
别激动
Ease off.
又是因为钱吗
Is this about money again?
我以为我们已经不在乎钱了
I thought we were past that.
没人真的不在乎钱
No one's ever really past money.
但这与钱无关
But it has nothing to do with that.
那你怎样才愿意做正确的事
Then what is it gonna take for you to do the right thing?
你知道"做正确的事"让我落得什么下场吗
You know what "Doing the right thing" has done for me?
在沙漠救一个女士 被留下等死
Save a lady in the desert, get left for dead.
为你翻油车 失去了舒适的退休生活
Flip a tanker for you, lose a very comfortable retirement.
所以在我看来 做正确的事 没好处
So, from where I'm standing, doing the right thing kinda sucks.
不 我不会做的
No. I'm not gonna do it.
不不不
Nope. Nope, nope, nope. No.
该死...
Son of a...
如果别人问 我是收钱做的
If anyone asks, I got paid for this.
-收了很多钱 -嗯
- A lot. - Mmm-hmm.
我要一枚勋章
And I want a medal.
-十 -不 我要一场游♥行♥
- Ten... - No. A parade.
-不 我要个节日 -九 八
- No. I want a holiday. -...nine, eight...
-感谢唐·韦斯特日 -七 六
- Don West Appreciation Day. -...seven, six...
-唐·韦斯特拯救殖民地日 -五
- Colony Salvation Day for Don West. -...five,
-四 三 -我的脸要上邮票
- four, three... - I want my face on a postage stamp.
二 一 起飞
...two, one, liftoff.
你们建了个什么刑房♥啊
What kind of a torture chamber have you got going on?
晚安
Nighty-night.
我要吞下舌头了...
I'm swallowing my tongue...
好 醒来有点晚 但没事
Okay, you woke up a bit slow, but that's all right.
我要你向左翻15度
I need you to roll 15 degrees to your left.
对 好 助推器加力
That's it. Okay, hit thrusters.
23度俯仰
23-degree pitch.
非常好 现在稳住
Excellent. Now hold steady.
现在 唐 引擎排气
Now, Don, vent the engines.
唐
Don!
-他的恢复时间是多少 -我没查到资料
- What was his recovery time? - Couldn't find a result.
A+ 我得了A+
A-plus. I scored an A-plus.
你们超过了逃逸速度
And... you've hit escape velocity.
欢迎来到太空
Welcome to space!
太好了
Yes!
搞定了
Nailed it.
好样的 唐
Great job, Dad.
我也在啊 又勇敢又厉害
I'm also here. Being brave and awesome.
做正确的事什么的
Doing the right thing or whatever.
好吧 没人在乎
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表