剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
生日...
Birthdays...
来了又去
just came and went.
但之后 我意识到
But then, I came to realize
我真正错过的
it was all the days in between
是生日与生日之间的日子
I was really missing out on.
上学前的早餐 轮流开车接送孩子踢球
Breakfast before school, driving carpool to soccer practice,
我从没亲手贴上止血贴的破皮膝盖
skinned knees that I was never there to put Band-Aids on...
寻常的日子
Regular days.
那才是真正重要的
Yeah, that's what really mattered.
我有三个很棒的孩子 我曾以为永远失去他们了
I had three great kids that I thought I'd lost forever.
但坠毁在这个星球
But you know, crashing on this planet
是发生在我身上最美好的事
is the best thing that ever happened to me
因为这帮我找回了他们
because it helped me find them again.
我爱佩妮 因为她总跟我顶嘴
I love Penny 'cause she gives me lip.
但她比任何人想的还要加倍努力
But she tries harder than anyone will ever give her credit for.
我爱威尔 因为他能看到我看不到的
I love Will 'cause he sees things that I can't see.
反正他比我聪明多了
Anyway, he's smarter than I am.
我爱朱迪 因为虽然我不是她的生父
I love Judy 'cause even though I'm not her biological dad,
但她跟我一模一样
she's exactly like me.
她坚强 无畏
I mean, she's strong, fearless.
也许我只是希望自己能更像她
Ah. Maybe I just wish I was more like her.
真希望我有个像你一样的父亲
I wish I'd had a father like you.
别哭鼻子了 把我们的信♥号♥♥火生起来吧
Why don't you quit blubbering and get our signal fire lit, huh?
-你都在这干了什么 -抱歉
- What the hell did you do here? - Yeah, sorry about that.
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
-抓稳了 -为什么
- Hang on to something. - Yeah? Why?
我们可能会炸飞
We might blow up.
我发现了热源
I'm picking up something hot.
-你们准备好鱼叉了吗 -准备好了
- You girls ready with the harpoon? - Ready.
我看见他们了
I see them!
你们生的肼火还不赖
Hey. Nice hydrazine fire you've got there.
我就知道你会找到我们
Hey! I knew you'd find us.
是团队努力的结果
It was a group effort.
跟大家打个招呼
Say hi to the group.
大家好
Hi, there.
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Dad? - Dad.
-爸爸好 -爸爸 你好
- Hey, Dad. - Dad. Hi, Dad!
你不许再这样对我们了 知道吗
You're not allowed to do that to us again, okay?
我就知道你会没事的
I knew you'd be fine.
各位
Hey, everybody.
-你刚才在哭吗 -没有 可能吧
- Are you... Were you crying? - No. Maybe. I mean--
-是喜极而泣 -对
- Tears of joy. - Yeah.
发生了什么事
So what happened?
该从何说起
Where to begin?
还是先把你们救出来吧
Let's just get you out of the cold.
-够近了吗 -快进入范围内了
- We close enough? - Almost in range.
30秒后目标进入范围内
Target in range in 30 seconds.
你听
Listen.
敲打什么时候停止的
When did the pounding stop?
20秒后
Target in range
-目标进入范围内 -快点 快点
- in 20 seconds. - Come on, come on.
锁超控系统
仅用于紧急情况
八 七 六
Eight, seven, six...
-目标不在范围内 -我们得走了
- Target out of range. - We gotta run.
够不到
It doesn't reach.
莫琳 莫琳
Hey, Maureen! Maureen!
你在我背后捅了我一刀 莫琳
You stabbed me in the back, Maureen.
我们的燃料没了
Our fuel's gone.
坚毅号♥走了
The Resolute's gone.
我被困在太空中 无止境地漂浮到死
I'm stuck here, drifting nowhere till I die.
莫琳 你没射中
Hey, Maureen! You missed.
都是因为你
And all because of you.
你和你的家人
You and your family.
走
Come on.
快
Hurry.
-发生了什么事 -到战车上去
- What happened? - Get in the Chariot.
什么意思 怎么了
What do you mean? What's going on?
-它出来了 -什么
- It got out. - What?
-妈妈 -立刻上车
- Mom? - Get in now.
把门封死 会保持足够久的压力
Seal the doors. It'll maintain pressure long enough.
-妈妈 我们能帮你 -待在里面
- Mom, we can help you. - Stay in there!
威尔在哪
Hey, where's Will?
不 快离开那里 威尔 躲起来
No, get out of there! No! Will! Hide!
你知道我是谁 是我
You know who I am. It's me.
-威尔·罗宾逊 -我们该怎么办
- It's Will Robinson. - What do we do?
我们是朋友
And we're friends.
不
No!
离我的孩子们远一点
Get away from my kids!
快去 把自己绑在上面
Go! Tie yourself onto there.
-扶稳 好吗 -嗯
- Hold on tight. Okay? - Yeah.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
气压已稳定
Air pressure stabilized.
也许我能跳过去
Maybe I can jump for it.
不 等等 你看
No, wait! Look.
正在收回
什么声音
What the hell is that?
-密封装置撑住了吗 -撑住了
- Did the seals hold? - Yeah.
嗯 妈妈 撑住了
Yeah. Yeah, Mom. They held.
那是什么
What is that?
朱迪
Judy!
-它为什么指着我们 -快走
- Why is it pointing at us? - Go!
你不许接近他们
You stay away from them!
-妈妈 -妈妈
- Mom! - Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
我就知道你没变
I knew it was still you.
朋友 威尔·罗宾逊
Friends, Will Robinson.
对 没错 朋友
Yeah. Yeah, friends.
两分钟后 飞船的失氧量
Ship's oxygen loss will reach critical levels
-将达到危急水平 -妈妈
- in T-minus two minutes. - Mom.
-威尔 你没事吧 -我会没事的
- Will, are you okay? - Yeah, I will be.
妈妈 威尔
Mom, Will!
玻璃上有裂缝 我们正在失去空气
There's a crack in the glass. We're losing air.
会撑不住的
It's not gonna hold.
坡道关不上 液压装置坏了
The ramp won't close. The hydraulics are damaged.
好吧
Okay.
外面有手动曲柄
There's a manual crank outside.
威尔 你不能去
Will, you can't.
我必须去
I have to.
威尔 你不能
Will, you can't!
如果我不能长大保护你
What good is protecting me my whole life
那保护我一辈子又有什么用
if I can't grow up to protect you?
小心一点
You be careful.
我把门关上后 就爬到后面的气闸
Once I shut the door, I'll climb over to the rear airlock.
那要爬很远
That's a long climb.
他知道
He knows.
会成功的
It's gonna work.
停止失氧
Oxygen loss evaded.
你做到了
You did it.
我确实做到了 对吧
I did do it, didn't I?
我到舱口等你
I'll be waiting for you at the hatch.
不 不
No! No!
威尔 你没事吧
Will, are you okay?
威尔
Will?
-爸爸 -我抓住你了
- Dad! - I gotcha.
我抓住你了 儿子
I gotcha, buddy.
来 我们回家吧
Come on. Let's go home.
我觉得挺酷的
I think it's kind of cool.
我也有个伤疤
I have a scar too, buddy.
从我腰部一直延伸到...
Wraps all the way from my waist--
-好了 别说 -不
- All right. No. Uh-uh. - No!
缝了17针
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表