剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
约翰
John.
怎么
Yeah?
怎么了
What is it?
那就是他们一直听不到我们广播的原因
There's the reason they haven't been able to hear our broadcasts.
他们永远听不到了
They never will.
好吧 我可以解释的
Okay, listen. I can explain this.
我们要打欠条吗
So are we doing like an IOU, or...
好吧 这瓶我请
Okay. Well, this one's on me.
你的手好有力
My, what strong hands you have.
不不 不是那样的
No. No, no, no, no no. It doesn't work like that.
不是到处都有花的
There aren't flowers everywhere.
这些是石头 花长在土里
These are rocks. Flowers grow in dirt.
那个洞没多远了吧
Hey, that cave isn't too much farther, right?
我们得走了 威尔
We gotta go, Will,
在爸爸妈妈回家前回去 佩妮
before Mom and Dad get home. Penny!
等我们到了南门二 你觉得他们会给我们
When we get to Alpha Centauri, you think they'll trade us up
分个那种镇上的民居吗
for one of those family dwelling units in town?
我也不确定
I'm not sure, exactly.
好吧 住木星飞船也不错
Okay. I mean, living in the Jupiter's fine.
也可以的
That's... It's okay.
-如果你想 可以住我房♥间 -那你睡哪
- You can have my room if you want. - Where are you gonna sleep?
医疗机构里有宿舍的
Well, there's lodging at the medical facilities.
等等 你要搬走吗
Wait, you're moving out?
-跟紧点 -那是谁
- Let's tighten it up. - What was that?
来 躲起来 不能让他们看到机器人
Come on, hide. We can't let them see the robot.
你们得加快步伐
You have to pick up the pace.
我的木星飞船离这里只有六公里了
My Jupiter's only another six kilometers from here.
很难不被分心
It's hard not to get distracted.
你看到那些苔纲了吗
Did you see those Marchantiophyta?
-不 躲起来 -退后
- No, hide! - No, get back.
如果那是苔纲的话
...if they even are Marchantiophyta...
等我们安全到达营地再谈这个吧
We can continue this when we're safe at my camp.
我认得那人
I recognize that guy.
那是我们的殖民地代表
That's our colony representative.
妈妈好像投票给另一个人了
Pretty sure Mom voted for the other guy.
-维杰 我怎么说的 -来了 爸爸
- Vijay, what did I just say? - I'm coming, Dad.
-低头 -我低着呢
- Hey, get down. - I'm down.
没事了
Okay. It's okay. Okay.
好像有人掉了这个
Hey. I think someone dropped this.
-是什么 -一个信封
- What is it? - It's an envelope.
我们要打开吗
Should we open it?
不 又不是我们的
No, it's not ours.
你们是哪来的
Where are you guys coming from?
是我们刚经过的那个木星飞船的吗
Are you with the Jupiter we passed back...
那是我的 抱歉 请还给我
Hey, that's mine. Sorry, I'm gonna need that back.
什么 这个吗
Oh! What? This thing?
说真的 还我
Seriously, give it back.
-趴下 -天啊
- Get down! - Oh, my God!
好了 没事 他跟我们一起的
Okay. It's okay. He's with us.
-那是什么 -说来话长
- What is that? - It's kind of a long story.
-没那么长 -你说的话肯定很长
- It's not that long. - It is when you tell it.
爸爸
Dad...
好了
Okay!
是这样的
Here's the thing.
我们需要你别说出去 好吗
We're gonna need you to keep this quiet, okay?
我爸是负责人 他理应知道
My dad is in charge. He needs to know about this.
不 其实 你♥爸♥到了南门二才负责呢
No, actually, your dad's in charge on Alpha Centauri.
等我们到了 你想说什么都行
When we get there, tell him whatever you want.
在此之前 这是我们的小秘密
Until that point, this needs to stay our little secret.
-我不信任他 -我信任
- I don't trust him. - I do.
为什么
Why's that?
因为如果这里的东西
Because if whatever's in this is
真像看上去那么重要
as important as it seems,
他就会照我们的话做
he's gonna do what we say.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
好
Okay.
我没想到我们会碰到人
I didn't think we'd run into anybody.
走吧 我们赶紧完事吧
Just come on. Let's get this over with.
求你
Please.
-快走 -我来了
- Hurry up. - I'm coming.
你觉得他在这里会没事吗
You think... think he'll be okay here?
嗯 我觉得他会没事的
Yeah. Yeah, I think he'll be fine.
天色晚了
It's getting late.
我们得回去了
We need to head back.
伙计们 你们在哪
Hey, guys, where are you?
伙计们
Guys?
为什么木星飞船没人应答
Why is nobody answering at the Jupiter?
不 我们在 我们在忙
No, we're here. We're here, but, uh, we're busy.
好吧 你姐姐们在吗
Okay, are your sisters there?
妈妈 抱歉 我们在外面呢
Hey, Mom, sorry. We're, uh... We are actually outside right now.
我们在检查加固围栏柱
We are checking and securing the pop-outs.
看来你♥爸♥和我今晚回不去了
It doesn't look like your dad and I are gonna get back tonight.
为什么 出事了吗
Why? Is everything okay?
我们的车出了点毛病
We've run into a bit of car trouble.
再试一次
Try it again.
不 这样更糟了
No. Somehow that's worse.
我就怕这个
That's what I was afraid of.
你不会是第一个
You wouldn't be the first colonist
不小心耗干电池的殖民者
to accidentally drain the batteries.
你是说这怪我吗
Are you saying it's my fault?
太阳落山之前来不及
There's not enough daylight left
让太阳能电池完全充电了
to get a full recharge from the solar cells.
所以 我可能得早上才能回去
So, I don't think we'll be back till morning.
听着
Listen.
你们关舱门前一定再三检查周边
Don't forget to double check the perimeter before you shut down.
嗯 我们查过了
Yeah, we already did.
知道有机器人在 留下你们
I guess I feel a little better leaving you guys,
我也放心了一点
knowing that the robot's there.
那个嘛
Yeah, about that...
怎么了
About what?
朱迪 你在吗
Judy, are you there?
朱迪
Judy?
等你回来我们再谈吧
We'll talk about it when you get back.
-再见 妈妈 -明天见
- Bye, Mom. - Uh, I'll see you tomorrow.
既然我们现在不用着急了
So, maybe now that we're not in a hurry,
或许我们可以多留会儿
we could stick around a little bit longer.
嗯 外面天要黑了
Yeah. It's getting dark outside
如果这星球白天都那么危险
and if it's a planet this dangerous during the day,
我可不想见到它晚上的样子
I don't wanna see what it's like at night.
好吧
Fine.
但天一亮我们就走
But we leave at first light, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
看啊
Ta-da!
罗宾逊一家到此一游
不是吧 佩妮 你还画涂鸦
Really, Penny? You tagged the wall?
好吧 的确比不上拉斯科岩画
Okay, I admit it's not exactly worthy of Lascaux.
古代的史前岩画
The ancient cave paintings from prehistoric times?
-旧石器时代 -上旧石器时代
- Paleolithic. - Upper Paleolithic.
那不是重点
You're missing the point.
这红赭石是一样的 尽管远隔亿万里
This is the same red ocher, here, a billion, billion miles away.
这是乱涂乱画
It's vandalism.
才不是 没人知道
No, it's not. No one knows
那些远古壁画是什么意思
what those ancient cave paintings were for.
早期人类为什么开始绘画
Why did early humans start to draw?
我觉得我知道了
I think I figured it out.
画画是为了签名
You paint a picture so you can sign it.
我们可能只是宇宙中非常渺小的一点
We might be tiny infinitesimal blips in the universe,
但我们来到了这里
but we made it here.
来啊 写着"罗宾逊一家呢"
Come on, it says "The Robinsons."
-来嘛 -你知道你想的
- Come on. - You know you wanna.
好吧
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表