剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
很抱歉
I'm sorry, I...
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
我最近没法躲开霍莉
I just haven't been able to get away from Holly lately.
如今我都不在乎被她发现了
At this point, I don't even care if she finds out.
我只想和你在一起
I just need to be with you.
天啊 杰西 我还以为你在躲我
Jesus, Jess. I thought you'd been avoiding me.
我们能去别的地方吗
Can we go somewhere?
我不想让别人看到我们
I don't want anyone to see us.
等等
Wait a minute.
-你是谁 -我们做个交易
- Who the hell are you? - Let's make a deal.
你别说我的事
You don't tell anyone about me,
我就不告诉你妻子你对女人的坏品味
and I won't tell your wife about your bad taste in women.
准许进入
Access granted.
避让
Stand clear.
-气闸十秒后打开 -你不想这样做
- Air lock releasing in ten seconds. - You don't wanna do this.
点击更改
Press to override.
-九 八 -点更改
- Nine, eight... - Press the button.
-你不想这样对我 -七 六
- You don't want to do this to me. - ...seven, six,
-五 四 三 -点更改
- five, four, three... - Just press the override button.
-二 一 -求你了 更改
- ...two, one. - Please, override it!
防鳗鱼的盐
Salt for the eels.
聪明 六年级生物吗
Clever. Sixth grade biology?
接近了 五年级
Close. Fifth grade.
那是在吉米·苏沃的后院
It was actually Jimmy Sewerth's backyard.
你让我别和他玩
You told me I couldn't play with him
因为你说折磨虫子的人
because anyone who tortures worms
以后注定会成为连环杀手
is destined to be a future serial killer.
对 吉米没能去南门二 不是吗
Right. Well, Jimmy's not going to Alpha Centauri, is he?
你♥爸♥爸觉得我对你们期望太高了 你觉得呢
Your dad thinks I expect too much of you kids sometimes. Do you?
不觉得
Um... no.
我不觉得你对我们期望太多
I don't think you expect too much from us.
我只是觉得 有时候你对爸爸期望太低了
I just think maybe, sometimes, you expect too little from Dad.
朱迪 怎么样了
Hey, Judy. How's it going?
你每问一次 都会变快一点
Every time you ask, it goes faster.
好吧 所以还没好
Okay, so not yet.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
莫琳
Hey, Maureen.
引擎怎么样了
How are the engines coming along?
-好了一个 还剩一个 -很好
- One down, one to go. - Great.
有些零件还在大厅
I think some of these pieces are still back in the hub.
-你要我去取吗 -好 小心点
- Do you want me to get them? - Yeah. But be careful.
嗯
Mmm- hmm.
你干什么
What... What are you doing?
小心啊
I'm being careful.
看什么看
What are you looking at?
平面不稳
Surface unstable.
-你没事吧 -没事 你呢
- You okay? - Yeah. You?
没事 朱迪 你还好吧
Sure. Judy, you okay?
还好
Yeah.
但是力矩扳手没印出来
But the torque wrench, it didn't print.
备用油箱释放
Auxiliary fuel tank released.
别担心 没事的
Don't worry. It's okay.
-约翰 -朱迪 等等
- John... - Judy, hold a sec.
木星飞船重心不稳时
When the Jupiter's weight shifted,
一点是暴露了燃油感应器
it must've exposed the fuel sensor
把备用燃油注入了主油箱
and released the reserves into the main tank.
那是我们仅剩的油 全给它们了
That's all the fuel we have left. Now they got it.
我们不能再等了 必须立刻起飞
We can't wait. We gotta launch right now.
最后一个推进器马上就好 我必须装回去
The last thruster's almost done. I just have to secure it back into place.
-所以... -最多五分钟
- Okay, so... - Five minutes, tops.
爸爸
Dad!
佩妮
Penny?
爸爸 救命
Dad, help!
-佩妮 -出事了
- Penny! - Something's wrong.
不管发生了什么 我相信你的家人会...
Whatever it is, I'm sure your family will- -
-不 他们需要我 -你在哪
- No. They need me! - Where are you?
-求你做点什么 -佩妮
- Do something! Please! - Penny!
你为什么不听我话
Why won't you listen to me?
求你了 帮帮他们
Please, help them.
佩妮 你在哪
Penny, where are you?
我不明白 他为什么不听我话
I don't understand. Why won't he listen to me?
嘘 深呼吸
Shh. Deep breaths.
恐惧是一种强大的情绪 威尔
Fear is a powerful emotion, Will.
如果你和那机器真像你说的心有灵犀
If you and that machine are as connected as you say,
他就能感觉到你的恐惧
he can sense that fear in you.
害怕没有错
It's okay to be afraid.
自救没有错
To want to save yourself.
才不是
No, it's not.
自我保护没什么可羞耻的
Self- preservation is nothing to be ashamed of.
人类就是这样学会生存的
It's how we learn to survive.
救命
Help.
妈妈
Mom.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad.
亲爱的 还好吧
Hey, sweetie. You okay?
以前更好
Been better.
会好起来的
Yeah, that's going around.
它们在我周围 我不敢动
They're all around me. I can't move.
天啊
Oh, my God!
不
No!
爸爸 它在我腿上
Dad. It's on my leg!
-不 救命 好疼 爸爸 -亲爱的 没事的
- No! Help! It hurts, Dad. - Sweetie, it's okay.
它们不想要你 它们想要燃油
They're not after you, they're after the fuel.
但我全身都是燃油
But the fuel is... It's all over me!
亲爱的 没事的
Sweetie, it's gonna be okay.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
爸爸
Daddy?
-爸爸 不 -快走
- Daddy? Daddy, no! - Go! Go!
去大厅 快点
Go to the hub. Come on! Come on!
-我们会死在这里 -不会
- Are we gonna die in here? - No.
-你确定吗 -我当然确定
- Are you sure? - 'Course I'm sure.
你和我 我们是生存者 不是吗
You and me, we're survivors, aren't we?
警告 燃油还剩45% 无备用燃油
Warning. Fuel level at 45%. No reserves.
我是这样想的
Here's what I think.
你的家人
Your family,
他们在风暴中冒生命危险救了我
they risked their lives out there in the storm to save me.
所以是时候我冒生命危险救他们了
So I think it's time I risked my life to save them.
我不明白 我们在这里
I don't understand. We're in here.
你怎么出去啊
How are you gonna get out there?
你的机器人 好好想想
Your robot! Think about it.
他只担心你的安危
He only cares about putting you in danger.
你完全不在乎我
He could care less what happens to me.
但我在乎你
But I care what happens to you.
我很感激 威尔 真的
I appreciate that, Will. I really do.
但你会了解我的一点就是
But one thing you'll learn about me...
我能照顾好自己
I can handle myself.
来吧 告诉他
Come on, tell him.
机器人 听我说
Robot, I'm gonna need you to listen.
好的
Okay.
好了 好了
Okay! Okay!
-确保我爸妈... -我会的
- My mom and dad, make sure they're- - - I will.
-还有我的姐姐们 -别担心
- And my sisters- - - Don't worry.
交给我了
I got this.
警告 燃油还剩30% 无备用燃油
Warning. Fuel level at 30%. No reserves.
警告 燃油还剩25% 无备用燃油
Warning. Fuel level at 25%. No reserves.
弹射启动
Ejection initiated.
本操作会毁坏常住运输工具的
This operation will compromise the structural integrity
结构完整性
of your residential transport vehicle.
航♥空♥导航功能将失灵
Further aerial navigation will be eliminated.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表