剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
We are all quite stranded.
好吧 那么
Okay, what about the...
术语是什么来着
What's the technical term for
厕所里那个循环
the thing in the bathroom that recycles the...
-热降解反应器 -对
- Thermal degradation reactor. - Yeah.
我们产生足够粪便供木星飞船进入轨道
For us to produce enough bodily waste to get a Jupiter into orbit
得花上几年
would take years.
打扰了 他们进范围了
Excuse me. They're in range.
给
Here.
我是拉狄克舰长 在坚毅号♥上广播
This is Captain Radic broadcasting from the Resolute.
现在是第三天 14:00
It's day three, 1400 hours.
坚毅号♥ 我是渡边直子
Resolute, this is Naoko Watanabe
木星11号♥ 请回应
of the Jupiter 11. Please respond.
修复还在继续
Repairs are proceeding.
我们已确认封锁了所有泄露点
We've identified and sealed all leaks...
坚毅号♥ 我是渡边直子
Resolute, this is Naoko Watanabe
木星11号♥ 请回应
of the Jupiter 11. Please respond.
你也联♥系♥不到他们
You can't reach them either.
他们应该收得到我们的信♥号♥♥
They should be receiving our signals.
你说这都是木星飞船的位置
You said these were Jupiter locations?
是的 怎么了
Yes. Why?
这个不是木星飞船
This one isn't a Jupiter.
外面还有别的东西
There's something else out there.
我不会伤害你的 我保证
I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise.
我要给你点东西镇痛
I'm gonna give you something to help with the pain.
安吉拉
Angela.
认识你很高兴 安吉拉
It's nice to meet you, Angela.
图像不清晰 但显然是人造的
The image is hard to make out, but it's definitely man-made.
或许是坚毅号♥的残片
Maybe that's part of the Resolute.
一个外存储舱
One of the outer storage modules.
里面可能有设备
There could be equipment there.
我们可以用来放大广播信♥号♥♥
Something we could use to amplify our broadcast
让他们听到 至少能有合成器
so they could hear us. A synthesizer, at the very least.
我们去看看吧
Let's go take a look.
你带无线电通讯器了吗
You got those radio comms?
我也去
I'll come, too.
不用 我们就行
Uh, no. We're okay.
好吧 我懂
Okay, sure, I get it.
要拿通讯设备 去F层 船尾区
To get the comm supplies, you go to F level, aft bay.
右转三次 然后在第二个口左转
Make three rights and then hook the second left.
在46号♥隔间 或是带我去
It's compartment 46. Or you could just bring me with you.
你们带上我是明智之举
I mean, it's really smart of you to bring me along.
真的 给你们点赞 完全没犹豫
Seriously, credit to both of you. You didn't hesitate.
你们说 "知道吗
You said, "You know what?
想找到路 就得靠唐·韦斯特
We gotta find our way. We need Don West.
-因为光靠我们俩..." -佩妮 威尔
- 'Cause the two of us alone..." - Penny, Will.
听得到吗
Can you hear me?
你们在吗
Are you there?
我在 妈妈 我还能在哪
Yeah, I'm here, Mom. Where else would I be?
你♥爸♥爸和我得去找几件设备
Listen, your dad and I need to recover some equipment,
我们还要一阵才能回去
so we won't be back for a while.
好 我什么时候可以去呼吸新鲜空气
Okay. And when do I get to get some fresh air?
如果你需要离开木星飞船 本就没这必要
If you need to leave the Jupiter, which you shouldn't,
也别出围栏
stay behind the fence.
朱迪很快会回去照看你们
And Judy will be back soon to look after you.
我什么时候需要保姆了
Since when do I need a babysitter?
由于我们被大鳗鱼攻击了
Since we were attacked by giant eels.
谁知道这星球上还有什么
Who knows what else is on this planet.
别出围栏 你俩都是
Just stay behind the fence. Both of you.
怎么会这样的
How did this happen?
发生了袭击
It was an attack.
什么
What was?
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me.
不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
坚毅号♥ 遭到了袭击
The Resolute... it was attacked.
袭击
Attacked?
谁袭击的
By who?
你见到我父母了吗
Hey, have you seen my parents?
他们去拿补给了 叫你开战车回家
They went for supplies. Said to take the Chariot home.
照顾弟弟妹妹
Look after brother and sister.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
-没事吧 -嗯
- Everything all right? - Yeah.
猜是谁
Guess who?
是啊 还少了点什么
You're right. It's missing something.
你在画什么
What are you drawing?
8吗
An eight?
你不会知道8是什么样
You wouldn't know what an eight looks like.
有五个点的无头雪人
A headless snowman with five dots.
这似乎是外星人工智能的
This appears to be the first known work of art
第一件已知艺术作品
of an artificial intelligence of alien origin.
中等大小 泥土来自未知星球
Medium, dirt from unknown planet.
你想如何称呼你的杰作
What would you like to call your masterpiece?
危险
Danger.
画点别的吧
Let's try something else.
这个叫一字棋
It's called tic-tac-toe.
威尔
Will.
可以跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
单独谈
Alone.
怎么了
What is it?
我刚看了一名病人
I just saw a patient.
她告诉了我坚毅号♥上发生了什么
She told me what happened on the Resolute.
她说我们是被袭击了
She said we were attacked.
那东西有四条手臂
By a thing with four arms,
身上到处是刀 脸闪着红光
blades all over its skin, a glowing red face.
当然 我起初没怎么理解
Of course, I wondered what she was talking about.
直到她说那玩意看上去像机器人
Until she said it was like some kind of robot.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-你早知道 -不 你去哪
- You knew. - No. Where are you going?
-给爸爸妈妈打电♥话♥ -你不能那么做
- To call Mom and Dad. - You can't do that.
它很危险
It's dangerous.
-他现在不同了 -那不是他 威尔 是它
- He's different now. - It's not a he, Will. It's an it.
他救了你的命
He saved your life.
想你了
Hey, missed you.
通讯控制
木星2号♥呼叫战车11号♥
J2 to Chariot 11.
木星2号♥呼叫战车11号♥ 有人吗 爸爸
J2 to Chariot 11. Anybody? Dad?
你要去哪
Where you going?
我就是
Oh, I'm just...
去再收集点东西
...going to collect more stuff.
你觉得这样好吗
You think that's a good idea?
你妈妈叫你待在围栏里
Your mom said to stay inside the perimeter.
但我不会有事的 我会带走机器人
Yeah, but I'll be safe. I'm taking the robot.
别忘了你的地图
Oh, hey, don't forget your map.
-帮我个忙 -别告诉你父母吗
- Do me a favor? - Don't tell your parents.
我也11岁过
I was 11 once, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
谁找到归谁
Finders keepers.
妈妈 爸爸 有人吗
Mom? Dad? Anyone?
这玩意怎么不好使
Why isn't this thing working?
它没问题的
It's working fine.
就是刚刚电涌后在重启
It's just resetting itself after the power spike.
什么电涌
Power spike?
是啊 得30分钟才能恢复呢
Yeah. Takes, like, 30 minutes to come back on.
是因为威尔吗 所以他才走了吗
Is this about Will? Is that why he left?
什么
He what?
是啊 带机器人走的
Yeah, with the robot.
围栏被关掉了
The perimeter fence is turned off.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你要说吗
You gonna say it?
那好吧
Okay, then.
没有危险
No danger.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表