剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
But I always tell my son, there are times to follow your heart
有时候要听从头脑
and times to follow your head.
你觉得我爸爸冒生命危险
Which one do you think my dad was following
拯救别人时 听从的是哪个
when he risked his life to save everyone?
无私的人才能做到那样的事
It takes a certain type of person to do that.
是啊
Yeah.
是的 但如果他再等一天 就没必要那样做了
Yes, it does. But if he'd waited another day, he wouldn't have had to.
历史书中全是英雄故事和他们的牺牲
History books are full of stories of heroic men and their sacrifices,
但你知道历史书是谁撰写的吗
but do you know who writes those stories?
活下去的人
The survivors.
里面见
I'll see you inside.
生成战车的最后已知位置
Generating last-known Chariot location.
好 那是洞穴
Okay, so that's the cave.
你一个人在那边干什么呢
What are you doing all the way over there by yourself?
战车21号♥定位
Chariot 21 located.
找到你了
Got ya.
好 坚持住 妈妈 我来了
All right. Hang on, Mom. I'm coming.
导航至战车21号♥
Navigating to Chariot 21.
它启动时我就站在这里
This is where I was standing when it turned on.
-你碰了什么吗 -我不知道 我在...
- Did you touch anything? -I don't know. I'm trying to, uh...
约翰在我后面
John was behind me.
在我右边 不 在我左肩后
Yeah, over my right... No. Over... Over my left shoulder.
-这里吗 -没错
- Here? - Yes. That's right.
我没看到什么...
I don't see anything that could...
等等 也许不是我或者约翰 是威尔
Wait. Maybe it wasn't me or John at all. Will.
-他怎么了 -他...
- What about him? - He was...
他站在那里 后面的角落
He was standing there, in that back corner.
-这里吗 -是的 再远一点
- Over here? - Yeah. A little further back.
你看到什么了吗
Do you see anything?
史密斯
Smith?
我觉得我们该待在一起
I think we should stick together.
毕竟我们是个团队了 对吧
After all, we're a team now, right?
现在告诉我你儿子在哪 说实话
Now tell me where your son was. The truth.
外面
Outside.
-外面吗 -他在外面和机器人待在一起
- Outside? - He was outside with the robot.
他在教他怎么丢棒球
He was teaching him how to throw a baseball.
听起来像是威尔会做的事
That does sound like Will, doesn't it?
他掌控如此强大的力量 而他却用它来玩接球
All that power under his control and he uses it to play catch.
你会用它来干什么
What would you use it for?
说实话
The truth.
不再逃跑
To stop running.
不再伪装
Stop pretending.
如果机器人站在我这边
With the robot by my side...
没人能伤害我
no one could hurt me.
我可以
I could just...
做自己
be myself.
你还记得那是谁吗
Do you remember who that is anymore?
只是个女孩 在她妈妈去世之前
Just a girl, before her mother died.
在她姐妹在她爸眼里更闪耀之前
Before her sister shone brighter in her father's eyes.
在她逃跑 用错误来填补空虚之前
Before she ran away and filled the emptiness with mistakes.
我想当那个女孩
I wanna be that girl.
你不需要机器人也能做到
You don't need a machine to be that.
如果你知道我的真实身份 你还会收留我吗
If you had known who I really was, would you have taken me in?
不会 但博士是你能信任的人
No. But a doctor, there's someone you could trust.
我信任你不是因为你是博士
I didn't trust you because you were a doctor.
我信任你是因为你帮了我们
I trusted you because you helped us.
我现在也在努力帮忙
And that's all I'm trying to do right now.
帮我们离开这个星球
To get us all off this planet.
回到坚毅号♥
Back to the Resolute.
你看不出来吗 莫琳 这故事中我不是坏人
Don't you see, Maureen? I'm not the villain of this story.
我是英雄
I'm the hero.
那就证明吧
So prove it.
放了我
Release me.
我看不行
I don't think so.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我之前见过
I've seen that before.
"禁区"的哪个字你看不懂
What part of "Restricted area" don't you understand?
没说是禁谁啊
It doesn't say who it's restricted to.
他们没说得更清楚是他们的错
It's their fault for not being more specific.
而且你不想看看会发生什么吗
Plus, don't you wanna see what happens?
大家都在谈论
Everybody's talking about it.
大家 你在坚毅号♥上就两个朋友
Everybody? You have two friends on the Resolute.
好吧 他俩都在谈论 闭嘴吧
Okay, and they're both talking about it. Shut up.
来了
Here goes.
-这是魔法 -不 这是科学
- It's magic. - No. It's science.
墙另一边的电磁电荷
Electromagnetic charges from the other side of the wall
改变了墙这边的电子平衡
are changing the balance of electrons on this side of the wall.
是啊 现在变学术了 突然就酷了
Oh, yeah, sure. Now that it got nerdy, suddenly it's cool.
-我可以试试吗 -试吧 反抗权威
- Can I try? - Yeah, go for it. Fight the power.
孩子们
Hey, guys.
妈妈 怎么了
Hey, Mom. What's up?
她逼我做的
She made me do it.
你站那站了多久了
How long have you been standing there?
长到知道你们没去该去的医疗区
Long enough to know that you didn't go to the med bay like you were supposed to.
为我们辩护一句
Okay, in our defense,
就青春期叛逆而言 这算很温柔了
as far as teen rebellion goes, this is pretty mild.
你知道那后面是什么吗
Do you have any idea what's behind there?
-去拿你的免疫增强剂 -但我想...
- Go get your immuno-boosters. - But I wanted--
快去
Go.
禁区
我们现在该怎么做
So what do we do now?
查出墙后面是什么
We find out what's behind this wall.
-但那怎么... -因为唯一
- But how's that gonna-- - Because the only thing
能创造那种电荷的就是动力
that can create that kind of charge is power.
这艘飞船可能看上去废弃了 但它还在呼吸
This ship may look like it's dead, but it's still breathing.
渡边先生说转换器
Mr. Watanabe says the converters
一小时内就能把粪便变成燃料
can turn waste into fuel in about an hour.
所以等我们搞清楚爸爸在哪里后
So once we figure out where Dad is--
你得停下来
You've got to stop.
-什么 -你带着这台无线电...
- What? - You're carrying around this radio...
爸爸不在了 好吗
Dad's gone, okay?
-你怎么可以这样说 -因为那不可能...
- How can you say that? - Because it would have been impossible--
比朱迪从水里被救起来
Any more impossible than Judy being saved from the ice?
你在风暴中找到我们 爸妈复合了更不可能吗
You finding us in that storm? Mom and Dad being together again?
不可能的事一直都发生
The impossible happens all the time.
只用相信它能发生
Just have to believe it can.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你在干什么 关掉 -等等 不是我
- What are you doing? Turn it off. - Wait, it's not me.
关掉 让它停下来 你在干什么
Turn it off. Make it stop. What are you doing?
等等 它不是在发送
Wait, it wasn't sending.
-而是在接受 -爸爸还活着
- It was receiving. - Dad's alive.
出去 出去 快
Get out! Get out! Go!
-快点 -快跑
- Here! Come on! - Run for it!
-出去 -快
- Get out! - Come on!
快走 大家快走
Let's go! Now! Everybody! Come on!
-快 拉上你妈妈 -妈妈
- Quick! Grab your mother! - Mom!
弘树
Hiroki!
-你看到维杰了吗 -没有
- Have you seen Vijay? - No!
那是什么招
What was that?
这招叫救你的命 快跑
It's called saving your life. Now, go! Run!
快 快走 快走
Come on! Let's move! Let's move!
大家都出来了吗
Is that everybody? Is everybody out?
佩妮
Penny!
它们是瞎子 只有听到你才会找到你
They're blind. They can only find you if they can hear you.
看上去这些面板应该会动
Seems like these panels should move.
这是什么
What is this?
你有什么感觉吗
Do you feel something?
什么也没有
Nope, nothing.
这里还有一个
There's another one here.
-你去哪里 -别紧张 我哪儿都不去
- Where are you going? - Relax, I'm not going anywhere.
有时候你得后退一步
Sometimes you just need to step back,
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表