剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
One hundred. Approaching minimums.
危险 史密斯博士
Danger, Dr. Smith.
住手
Stop it.
最小值 最小值 最小值
Minimums. Minimums. Minimums.
这就是她的目的
This is what she wants.
-拉起 拉起 拉起 -加油
- Pull up. Pull up. Pull up.- Come on.
拉起 拉起 拉起 拉起 拉起
Pull up. Pull up. Pull up. Pull up. Pull up.
拉起 拉起 拉起
Pull up. Pull up. Pull up.
轨道已稳定
Orbit stabilized.
锁超控系统
授权
已锁上
开门 让我出去
Open the door! Get me out of here!
你在飞船上最安全的地方
You're in the safest room on the ship.
这房♥间被设计用来抵御小行星撞击
It was designed to survive an asteroid collision.
抵挡太阳耀斑
It was designed to withstand solar flares.
抵御温度降到绝对零度
It was designed to repel temperatures that drop to absolute zero.
你知道是谁设计的吗 我
And do you know who designed it? Me.
所以别指望你很快能出来
So don't expect to be getting out any time soon.
打破玻璃
Break the glass.
-你不能永远把我关在这 -没错
- You can't keep me in here forever. - That's true.
但你会在里面待足够长的时间
But you'll be in there for long enough.
失陪了 我要去找我丈夫
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find my husband.
你知道你以后没资格
You do realize you can never criticize us
再说我们鲁莽了吧
for being reckless again.
我当然可以 我是你们的妈妈
Of course I can. I'm your mother.
你和朱迪去把鱼叉枪准备好
You and Judy get the harpoon ready.
等等 我们有鱼叉枪
Wait, we have a harpoon?
威尔 你跟我来
Will, you're with me.
我们快成功了 找到绿线了吗
We're almost there. Find the green wire?
-没有绿线 -好吧 找到黑线
- There is no green wire. - Okay, find the black wire.
-也没有黑线 -你看到什么
- There's no black wire. - What do you see?
一大堆线 但没有绿色或黑色的
Whole bunch of wires, none of which are green or black.
安装的人一定是为了偷工减料
Whoever installed this must've swapped out this unit
用别的控制器替换了这个部件
with another controller just to cut corners.
肯定是威廉姆逊干的
You know what? It was probably that Williamson,
-那个小气鬼 -现在我该怎么做
- that cheap son of a bitch. - Okay, so what do I do here?
有上千种排列组合可选
There are a thousand possible scenarios to choose from,
只有一种会成功
only one of which would work.
我看到就知道了
I'd know if I saw it.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
那你必须看到
You're just gonna have to see it.
我们的眼睛碰巧能产生液体
As it happens, our eyes have the ability to generate liquid.
那叫眼泪
They're called tears.
-你想要我哭吗 -对
- You want me to cry? - Yeah.
怎么哭
Well, how?
我也不知道 要不
Well, I don't know, I mean, I...
想一些悲伤的事吧
Think of something sad.
好像对大部分人有用
That seems to work for most people.
我没法随便哭出来
I can't cry out of nowhere.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
想象你丢下在地球 可能再也见不到的
Picture all your family and friends that you left behind on Earth
家人和朋友
that you may never see again.
没有我真正在乎的人
There's no one I really care about.
不然我就不会离开了
Otherwise, I wouldn't have left.
在我学会绑鞋带前 我就是独自一人
I've been on my own ever since before I could tie my shoelaces.
绑鞋带也是我自学的
Which I taught myself.
我见过很多孤儿
I've seen a lot of orphans.
谁说我是孤儿了
Who says I'm an orphan?
我的父母活得好好的
My parents are alive and well.
就在某个地方
Somewhere, I guess.
很抱歉他们抛弃了你
I'm sorry they ditched you.
知道他们从没爱过你 一定很难受吧
Must be tough knowing that they never loved you.
他们认为你是毫无价值的废...
That they thought you were a worthless piece of--
搞什么
Hey, what the hell, man?
你为什么... 我明白你想干嘛了
Why do you-- Oh, I see what you're doing.
想逼我哭 那你得更狠一点
Trying to make me cry. You have to do better than that.
算了
You know what? Forget about it.
我自己想办法解决
I'll figure it out myself.
我们居然有一把鱼叉枪
We actually have a harpoon gun.
我这辈子
All my life,
都觉得我错过了用鱼叉叉东西的机会
I feel like I've been missing out on harpooning things.
讨论鱼叉让我想起来
All this talk of harpooning reminds me,
我们一直没读完《白鲸记》
we never got to finish Moby-Dick.
-只读到30页左右 -鲸鱼杀了亚哈
- Only got to, like, page 30. - The whale kills Ahab.
干嘛剧透
Spoiler alert.
这本小说写于1851年
It was written in 1851.
你有过机会了
You had your shot.
向星球俯冲一定用了很多燃料
Diving towards the planet must have used a lot of fuel.
我们还有足够燃料找爸爸吗
Do we still have enough to find Dad?
我准备开启另一次红外扫描
I'm starting another infrared sweep.
如果他能尽快点起篝火 我们就应该没问题
If he can get that bonfire lit soon, we should be okay.
我真不该救他
I never should have saved him.
应该任由他死在那棵树上
Should have let him die in that tree.
主人有多好 机器人就有多好
The robot is only as good as its master.
你是一个很好的人
You are a very good person.
机器人救了朱迪 都是因为你
The robot saved Judy because of you.
-因为我 -没错
- Because of me? - That's right.
朱迪被困在冰里就是因为我
Judy was trapped in the ice because of me.
没人为此责怪你
No one blames you for that.
我本应能游下去
I should have been able to swim down.
如果我当时游下去 拿到电池
If I would've swam down and gotten the battery,
一切就会好好的
everything would have been fine.
够了
Enough.
我们有很多问题要解决
We have plenty of problems
没空重提旧事
to solve now without rehashing the past.
-我没通过测试 对吧 -什么测试
- I didn't pass the test, did I? - What test?
被纳入殖民地项目的压力测试
The stress test to get accepted into the colony program.
我没通过
I didn't pass.
是的
No, you didn't.
那我怎么会在这
Then how am I here?
你值得去殖民星球
You deserve to be at the colony.
没有任何测试能改变我的想法
There's no test that could convince me otherwise.
但我怎么到这的
But how am I here?
我走了后门
I pulled some strings.
-你做了错事 -不是错事
- You did something wrong. - No, not wrong.
是违法的事 区别很大
Illegal. There's a big difference.
如果我留在地球 你们会更好
You would have been better off if I'd stayed behind.
你能用力点砸吗
Can't you hit it any harder?
我了解你 莫琳
I know you, Maureen.
你不是把这里设计成囚笼
You didn't design this as a cage.
你设计这里是为了保护你的孩子们
You designed this to protect your children.
没错 你绝对会
Yes. You would absolutely
建一条通道让他们出来
have built in a way for them to get out.
《木星级星际飞船操作手册》
"Jupiter Class Interplanetary Craft Manual of Operations."
我也许跳过了入门指导 但我学得快
I may have skipped orientation, but I am a quick learner.
如果你让自己呕吐
If you make yourself throw up,
那你的问题会比失明更严重
you're gonna have a bigger problem than blindness.
反正也不管用
It's not working anyway.
让我猜猜 我们还剩多少 一小时空气吗
So let me guess, we're down to what? One hour of air?
我没有足够时间
Look, there's not enough time for me
尝试每一种线路排列方式
to try every combination of wires.
我需要你的眼睛 唐
I need your eyes, Don.
说真的
Hey, seriously though,
想到死亡不会让你难过吗
the thought of dying doesn't make you feel sad?
你没有后悔的事吗
Don't you have any regrets?
我不相信回头看
I don't believe in looking back.
那会让你坠毁
That's how you crash into things.
曾经有段时间
There was a time
我满脑子想的都是我没做过的事
all I ever thought about was the things I never did.
我忘记寄出去的生日贺卡
Birthday card I forgot to mail.
我忘记买♥♥的生日贺卡
Birthday card I forgot to buy.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表