剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
这样的巧合
The odds of that happening are...
就像中头彩
It's like winning the lottery.
就好像没死在车祸里那样的中头彩
The way not dying in a car accident is like winning the lottery.
直到你想起来自己出了车祸
Until you remember you were in a car accident.
我们迷失了
We're lost.
可不是呢
No kidding.
我找不到其他木星飞船
I can't raise any of the other Jupiters.
坚毅号♥会派救援队吧
The Resolute will send a rescue party, right?
他们肯定会遵守紧急规程
I'm sure they'll follow emergency protocol.
哪里疼
Hey, where does it hurt?
-这一片 -是撞击护具勒的 很正常
- All across here. - It's from the crash harness. It's normal.
对你来说吧 对他不是
To you, maybe. Not to him.
他没别的意思
He didn't mean anything by it.
是啊 他或许忘了 我们不是他的手下
Yeah, maybe he just forgot we're not under his command.
没事的
It's okay.
没事 呼入
You're all right. Inhale.
憋住
Hold.
那是又一艘坠毁飞船吗
Is that another crashed ship?
你让我失望了 看看那颜色
You're disappointing me. Look at the color.
亮白
It's bright white...
如果是火箭燃料 该是偏红的
If it was rocket fuel, it would be reddish.
没错
Right.
提示
Okay, hint.
不是化学问题 是地理问题
It's not a chemistry question, it's a geology question.
水冻住后
Once that water freezes,
木星飞船就冻在50英尺厚的冰里了
the Jupiter's gonna be locked in 50 feet of solid ice.
-我们还有多久 -还有一阵
- How long do we have? - A while.
-那是多久 -看情况
- How long's "A while"? - It depends.
船体热度 水盐度 排水量
On hull thermodynamics, water salinity, how much displacement there is...
这很复杂 这要紧吗
It's complicated. Does it matter?
你说呢 我知道你已经算过了
You tell me. I know you've already done the calculations.
我们该单独谈
We should talk about this privately.
你俩能把情况告诉我们吗
You two mind letting us in on this?
六小时后 太阳就会落山
In six hours, the sun's gonna go down,
看情况 气温会降至零下51度
and indications are, it will drop to 60 degrees below zero,
到时 我们的电池会冻死
at which point, our power cells will die...
我们也会冻死
And so will we.
我们走不了 因为你腿伤了
We can't go anywhere because of your leg.
-我还在想办法 -如果你想不到办法呢
- I'm still figuring it out. - What if you can't?
那你们就留下我
Then you leave me here.
你们去冰层下方 下面会暖和些
You descend the glacier and it'll be warmer down there.
-妈妈 别说了 -不行 妈妈
- Mom, stop! - No, Mom!
还有别的办法
There's another way.
我们下去
We go back down,
用锂离子大电池组来给太空服充电
get one of the big ion lithiums to recharge the suits.
你太空服上有口子 不行的
Not with that tear in your suit.
气闸太远 你几分钟内就会死
Airlock's too far, you'll be dead in minutes.
坏掉的那个顶舱口
The broken top hatch.
要更近些
It's closer.
-进出很快的 -不行
- It'll only be a quick trip in and out. - No.
他是唯一过得去的
He's the only one who'll fit.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
他进行了同样的训练 通过了同样的测试
He did the same training, passed the same tests.
-这事没法训练 -可以的 而且他训练了
- You can't train for this. - Actually, you can. And he did.
-威尔 跟我来 -约翰
- Will, come with me. - John?
-来 -约翰
- Come on. - John!
好 听好
Okay. You gotta listen to me.
你只需要原路回去
All you have to do is go back in the same way you came out.
补给室就在那里 很简单的
Supply room's right there. It's easy.
好吗 外套脱掉
Okay? Take your jacket off.
好了 伙计
Okay. Hey, hey, buddy.
这跟你在家里做的舱外活动缸
It's no different from the EVA tank training
训练是一样的 好吗
you did back home. Okay?
我去拿太空服
I'm gonna get the suit.
好了 来吧 再把它穿上
Okay, here we go. Let's put this back on.
-我来吧 小子 -朱迪
- I got this, squirt. - Judy!
朱迪 马上给我上来
Judy, get back up here right now.
你知道你从顶舱口进不去
You know you won't fit through the top hatch.
顶舱口不是唯一的入口 爸爸
The top hatch isn't the only way in, Dad.
补给室离船尾气闸太远了
The supply room is too far from the aft airlock.
太冒险了
It's too risky.
你以冒险为生 爸爸
You take risks for a living, Dad.
不 我是服从命令 我在给你下命令呢
No, I take orders. And I'm giving you one right now.
我已经进来了
I'm already in.
听我说 她不会有事的 好吗
Listen to me. She's gonna be okay. Okay?
她从来都没事 还挺烦人的
She's always okay. It's actually really annoying.
隔板卡住了 我过不去
The bulkhead's jammed. I can't get through.
好吧 那行了 马上回来
Okay. Well, that settles it. Get back up here right now.
我能行的
I can make it.
该死
Damn it.
亲爱的 我不知道水什么时候会冻住
Honey, I don't know when the water's gonna freeze.
我没事
I'm fine.
朱迪
Hey, Judy?
朱迪 你怎么还没出来
Judy, why can't we see you by now?
-朱迪 -我拿了一个战车电池
- Judy? - I took a Chariot battery.
你在车♥库♥吗
You're down in the garage?
马上出来
Get out of there right now.
嗯 好主意
Yeah, good idea.
朱迪 快上来
Judy, hurry up.
再快点
Faster. Move.
快来
Hurry!
加油啊 朱迪
Come on, Judy.
丢下电池吧
Drop the battery.
丢下电池
Drop the battery!
抓着我的手
Take my hand.
该死
Damn it!
我动不了 拉我出去
I can't move! Get me out of here! Get me out!
拉我出去
Get me out! Get me out!
好 听我说
Okay. Okay. Okay, listen.
控制呼吸
Control your breathing.
-佩妮 拿电脑 -好
- Penny, get the computer. - Okay.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你的太空服能让你保暖
Your suit will keep you warm. And...
-你有至少五小时的氧气 -好
- you've got at least five hours of oxygen. - Okay.
没必要就别说话 好吗
So just don't talk any more than you have to, okay?
你的情况比看上去严重
Hey... you're in worse shape than you look.
这是夸奖吗
Is that a compliment?
你得休息
You need to get some rest.
我得帮助我的女儿
I need to help my baby girl.
我们会的
We will. We will.
我没发话不许再乱做决定了
No more doing anything until I say so.
莫琳
Maureen.
莫琳
Maureen.
-她没事吧 -爸爸
- Is she okay? - Dad?
没事 她就是在休息
It's okay. It's okay. She's just resting.
好了 没事
Okay. It's okay.
朱迪
Judy...
-朱迪 我就是想说 -别跟我说话
- Judy, I just want to say - Don't talk to me, please.
你快挖到我了吧
You're almost to me, right?
嗯 我快到了
Yeah, I'm, uh... I'm getting there.
怎么了
What is it?
白火 我知道是什么了
The white fire. I figured out what it is.
我没这个时间
I don't have time for this.
我们坠毁时
I mean, when we crashed,
我们肯定刮开了一整条岩脉
we must have scraped open a pure vein of it.
什么岩脉
Vein of what?
镁
Magnesium.
镁烧起来很热 知道什么能让它烧得更热吗
Magnesium burns hot. But you know what makes it burn hotter?
冰
Ice.
朱迪 我得去拿样东西
Judy, I gotta go get something.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表