剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
- Dad may not even have that long. - Will.
我们进行广播吧 我们需要所有的帮助
Let's get on the radio. We'll need all the help we can get.
好 你们去忙这事 我去找妈妈
All right. While you guys work on that, I'm gonna go find Mom.
等等 这很危险
Wait, please, it's dangerous.
你妈妈会希望你留在这里的
Your mother would want you to stay here.
幸亏我随我爸
Well, then I guess it's a good thing I take after my dad.
-没事的 没事的 -朱迪 等等
- Okay. It's okay. - Judy, wait.
告诉弘树我要开他的战车
Tell Hiroki I'm taking his Chariot.
好 但你能不能...你能不能...
Okay, but can you just... Can you... Okay...
怎么了
Hey, what?
-你能跟我保证你会小心吗 -佩妮 我...
- Can you promise you're gonna be careful? - Penny, I'm--
-你能跟我保证吗 -好 我保证
- Can you promise me? - Yes, I promise.
你今天不会再失去一个亲人了 明白吗
You're not losing anyone else today. Understand?
你确定你一个人可以吗
Are you sure that you can handle this alone?
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会是一个人
I'm not gonna be alone.
损害看起来比视频里更糟糕
The damage looks worse than it did in the video.
那就是你的大计划吗 修好飞船开走吗
Was that your big plan? Fix the ship and fly away?
拜托 我根本不知道怎么做
Oh, please, I wouldn't have any idea how to do that,
但他也许知道
but he might.
在威尔的视频中 这艘飞船发出了声音
In Will's video, the ship was making a sound
机器人对它做出了反应
and the robot responding to it,
像是它在给他的电池充电
like it was recharging his batteries,
让它复活
bringing it back to life.
像是蛋壳先生 威尔重新组装了机器人
Like Humpty Dumpty, Will put the robot back together again,
那时候 它不知道怎么...
and when he did, it somehow...
治愈了自己
healed itself.
如果正确使用 我相信这个了不起的机器
If used properly, I believe this magnificent machine
能救我们所有人
could heal us all.
但先做要紧的事
But first things first.
我不明白了 我跟威尔做的事完全一样啊
I don't understand. I'm doing exactly what Will did.
但你不是威尔
But you're not Will.
威尔善良 同情 而你...
Will is kind, compassionate. You're--
莫琳 不管你怎么想我
Maureen, no matter what you think of me...
我从来无意伤害任何人
I never meant to hurt anyone.
我只想去南门二 重新开始
I just wanted to get to Alpha Centauri for a fresh start.
就跟你和约翰一样
Just like you. Just like John.
我们也没什么不同
We're not so different, you know.
只是努力弥补错误 治愈旧伤的两个人
Just two people trying to atone for our mistakes, heal old wounds.
所以不管你怎么看我和我做的事...
So whatever you think of me and the things that I've done...
我不是禽兽
I'm not a monster.
这边
It's this way.
我不记得这里有这么温暖
I don't remember it being this warm.
-你怎么看 -我觉得我们需要更多
- Uh, what do you think? - I think we'll need a lot more.
这边呢
What about over here?
我不知道 我们只走了这么远
I don't know. We only went this far.
-那下面足够多吗 -我们来看看
- Is there enough down there? - Let's find out.
难以置信
Whoa. Incredible.
我们周围真的都是屎
We are, literally, full of shit.
看上去这里只有我们 这是个好的开始
Looks like we're alone. That's a good start.
我们该靠近看看吗
Should we take a closer look?
好
Yeah.
待在这里 以防万一
Stay here. Just in case.
怎么了
What is it?
刚拉的
It's fresh.
我们该叫大伙进来吗
Should we bring everybody else in?
有个好消息 有个坏消息
So, there's some good news and some bad news.
好消息是生物燃料
The good news is there's enough biomass
足够让我们所有的木星飞船离开星球
to get all our Jupiters off this planet.
坏消息呢
And the bad news?
我们得将粪便分开 从里面运出来
We have to break it apart and haul it out of there
-同时不发出任何声音 -但那是不可能的
- without making a sound. - But that's impossible.
我不明白 我们为什么要这么安静
I don't understand. Why do we have to be so quiet?
还有个更坏的消息
Right. Well, there's some, uh... some worse news.
也许问题不是出在机器人身上 而是飞船
Maybe the problem isn't the robot, it's the ship.
不如你帮我松绑 我能帮你搞清楚
Listen, why don't you untie me and I can help you figure it out.
-我们去飞船里... -你觉得我有多蠢
- We'll go in the ship-- - How stupid do you think I am?
我觉得你有很多品质
I think that you are a lot of things,
但蠢不是其中之一
but stupid is not one of them.
你让我信了你是个博士
You got me to believe you were a doctor.
我邀请你进入我们家
Got me to invite you into my family.
你让我觉得我们是朋友
You made me think we were friends.
如果你蠢的话 我不知道那我成什么了
If you're stupid, I don't know what that makes me.
别太苛责自己 我很擅长自己做的事
Don't be hard on yourself. I'm pretty good at what I do.
我也是 而我是火箭专家
So am I. And I'm a rocket scientist.
这是外星科技 莫琳
This is alien technology, Maureen.
不 热力学定律是通用的
No. The laws of thermodynamics are universal.
能量 熵...
Energy, entropy...
如果这个星球上有人
If there is anyone on this planet
能搞清楚如何发动那艘飞船 那就是我
that can figure out how to turn that ship on, it's me.
我们总是说
We always said,
如果有谁能帮我们搞清楚这事
if there was anyone who could help us figure this out,
那就是莫琳·罗宾逊
it was Maureen Robinson.
别说了 这是团队努力
Stop. It's a team effort.
有时候你只用后退一步
Sometimes you just need to take a step back,
从不同的角度看问题
look at things differently.
我听说我们要称它为"坚毅号♥" 我喜欢这名字
I hear we're calling it the Resolute? I like the sound of that.
坚定 坚决
Purposeful. Determined.
主任认为媒体会喜欢的
The director thinks it will play well with the media.
担心她的表现之前
Well, let's just make sure she can fly
还是先确保她能飞吧
before we worry about how she plays.
我们这周很有进展 如果这些数据可靠
Well, we had a good week. If these figures hold,
这一结构在时速276000英里时也会保持完好
the structure should stay sound at 276,000 miles per hour.
我可以把这消息带去楼上吗
And I can bring that upstairs?
是的 我只是...
Ye... Yes. Uh, I just...
怎么了
What?
-这只是理论上的 -暂时而已
- It's just theoretical. - For now.
能承受这种速度是一回事
Well, it's one thing to withstand those speeds,
达到这种速度是另一回事
it's another thing to reach them.
我见过的每个模型都说明我们还落后了几十年
Every model I've seen says we're decades away from that.
目前有更新的模型
Yeah. There are more current models.
你懂的 这是权限问题
You understand, it's a clearance thing.
当然 我只是...
Of course. I just...
如果我们团队可以...
I mean, it... it would be great if our team could be let in--
你三点要去参加航♥空♥电子会议吗
Are you going to the avionics meeting at 3:00?
-我想是的 -很好 在那见
-Yes, I think so. -Good. I'll see you then.
威尔 大家都去了 走吧
Will, everyone's going up. Come on.
好 我很快就去
Uh, yeah, I'll be right there.
还在尝试联♥系♥你♥爸♥爸吗
Still trying to contact your father?
我想告诉他我们有计划
I want to let him know we have a plan.
-他回复了吗 -还没有
- Had any response? - Not yet.
我小时候也有个这东西
Used to have one of those when I was a boy.
我朋友们和我会互相发送秘密消息
My friends and I used to send secret messages back and forth.
我想告诉你 我们回到坚毅号♥时
I want you to know, when we get back to the Resolute,
你和你姐姐们
you and your sisters are
可以跟我们待在一起 多久都行
welcome to stay with us for as long as you need.
谢谢 但是没那必要
Thanks, but that won't be necessary.
-我只是想说... -我妈妈很快会回来了
- I just mean to say-- - My mom will be back soon.
等所有燃料都准备好了 我们会找到我爸爸
And once all the fuel's ready, we're gonna find my dad...
拯救他
and save him.
乐观是件好事
It's good to think positively,
但不要因此就不理性了
but don't let that keep you from thinking rationally.
我们这里需要你 需要你的头脑
We need you here. We need your head here.
帮助还有机会存活的人们
Helping the people who still have a chance.
嗯
Yeah.
知道吗 威尔
You know, Will...
我希望你♥爸♥爸在这里 真的
I wish your dad was here. I do.
很抱歉他不在
I'm sorry he isn't.
他在努力做他认为最好的事
He was trying to do what he thought was best,
就跟你现在一样
just like you are now.
但我总是告诉我儿子 有时候要听从内心
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表