剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
从不同的角度看问题
get a different perspective.
你觉得机器人有多高
How tall would you say the robot is?
有关系吗
What does it matter?
因为这艘飞船应该是他来操作的 不是我们
Because this ship was meant to be operated by him, not us.
我们得当机器人的手 咱俩一起
We need to be the robot's hands. Both of us, together.
一二三
One, two, three.
那是什么
What is that?
哈里斯女士 我有好消息
Well, Ms. Harris, I have some good news...
和坏消息
and some bad news.
好消息是 我们没建立司法系统
The good news, we haven't set up a system of justice yet.
没法庭 没监狱 坏消息是
No courts. No jail. Bad news...
我们没建立司法系统
we haven't set up a system of justice yet,
意味着我想对你做什么都可以
which means I can do whatever the hell I want to you.
-长官 船舱有裂口 -什么意思
- Sir, we've had a breach. - What kind of a breach?
我不知道 他们要你去控制室
I don't know. They're asking for you in the control room.
坐好了 还没结束 差得远呢
Sit tight. We are not done. Not even close.
紧急疏散协议启动
Emergency evacuation protocol initiated.
所有坚毅号♥殖民者
All Resolute colonists,
请前往你们的指定木星飞船舱
please proceed to your assigned Jupiter pods.
感谢你们保持冷静
Thank you for remaining calm.
-这是场灾难 -是的
- This is a disaster. - Yeah.
总是存在它们回来夺回它的风险
There was always a risk they'd come back for it.
我们要怎么办 你看见了那机器做的事
What do we do? You saw what that machine is doing--
没了引擎 反正我们也都得死
Without that engine out here, we're all dead anyway.
-你要不惜一切代价保护它 -好
- So you protect it at all costs. - Yeah.
机器人不是随便来袭击坚毅号♥的
So the robot didn't just attack the Resolute.
没错
No.
它是来找东西的
It came for something.
-我们的引擎 -但那不合情理
- Our engine. - But that makes no sense.
我是说 它们明显比我们更先进
I mean, they're clearly more advanced than we are.
它们为什么想要我们的引擎
Why would they want our engine?
因为那不是我们的引擎
Because it wasn't our engine.
我们并不是奇迹般地
We didn't just miraculously
开♥发♥出了宇宙旅行的技术
develop the technology to travel the universe.
我们是偷来的
We stole it.
怎么做的 我们捕获了它们的一艘飞船吗
How? Did we capture one of their ships?
射了下来
Shoot it down?
为了隐瞒这样的事
To hide something like that,
你需要一个很棒的掩护故事
you'd need one hell of a cover story.
像是...
Something like a...
圣诞星
A Christmas star.
我们走
Let's go.
她疯了吗
Is she crazy?
我们安静地走
We walk very quietly.
一步步走
Step by step.
行啊 然后恶心玩意儿飞下来吃掉我们
Sure. Then gross things fly down and eat us.
你有更好的主意吗
You have a better idea?
没有 但是
No, but...
你怎么看
What do you think?
他受伤了
He's hurt.
我们得找人治疗他
We have to get him help.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
我们走
Let's go.
好
Okay.
太好了
Yeah!
-佩妮 -天啊
- Penny! - Oh, my God.
好
Okay.
我又给爸爸发无线电了 他回我了
I radioed Dad again. He signaled back.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我不知道 但他就在天上
I don't know, but he's up there somewhere.
好 我们去找他怎么样
Okay, what do you say we go find him?
罗宾逊姐弟
Hey, Robinsons.
干得好
Well done.
安吉拉
Angela.
我想谢谢你刚才在洞穴里做的事
I wanted to say thank you for what you did back there.
我对你的家人做出那种事后 这是我至少能...
After what I did to your family, it's the least I could--
不
No.
那不是你的错
That wasn't your fault.
史密斯博士有办法让人们做他们后悔的事
Dr. Smith has a way of making people do things they regret.
我感激你的宽恕
Well, I appreciate your forgiveness.
你再见到你♥爸♥爸时 拜托告诉他我很抱歉
And when you see your father again, please tell him I'm sorry.
也许你可以自己跟他说
Maybe you can tell him that yourself,
等我们都回坚毅号♥后
once we're all back on the Resolute.
坚毅号♥四小时后就走了 我们得继续走
The Resolute leaves in four hours. We need to keep moving.
好
Yeah.
佩妮
Penny.
维杰 走吧
Vijay? Come on.
我马上去
Be right there.
谢谢你刚才救了我[的屁♥股♥]
Thanks for saving my ass back there.
如果你没屁♥股♥ 那就会很奇怪了
Well, you'd look pretty stupid walking around without it.
所以我想着...
So, I thought...
-那是个玩笑 -嗯 我知道
- That was a joke. - Yeah, no, I know. Yeah. Um...
我要告诉朱迪这个好消息
I'm gonna go tell Judy the good news.
我只是想说...
Look, I just want to say that--
跟我分手太傻了 我知道
It was stupid to break up with me. I know.
是啊
Yeah.
那很没礼貌 不成熟
That it was rude and really immature.
我是说 我不会用那些词
Well, I mean, I wasn't gonna use exactly those words...
等我们回到坚毅号♥
Like, maybe when we're back up on the Resolute,
我们有空能一起玩吗
we can hang out sometime?
不必了 但是回头见 维杰
No. No, I'm good. But, uh, see you around, Vijay.
朱迪 朱迪 猜猜怎么
Judy! Judy, guess what!
朱迪
Judy--
我现在没法说话 我好像找到妈妈了
I can't talk right now. Think I found Mom.
我回头给你打 拜
I'll call you later. Bye.
朱迪 等等
Judy, wait-- -
如果你给我松绑 如果我有合适的工具
Look, if you untie me, if I had the right equipment,
我觉得我可以让飞船飞起来
I think I could get this ship flight-worthy.
那怎么能帮我
How's that supposed to help me?
至少你不会死在这里
Well, you wouldn't die here, for one thing.
如果我没带着他回到坚毅号♥
If I go back to the Resolute without him,
反正我也完蛋了
my life is over anyway.
我会被关起来 送回地球
I'll be locked up, sent back to Earth.
所以谢谢 不用了
So thanks, but no thanks.
我们能为你担♥保♥
We could vouch for you.
我们可以告诉拉狄克你帮我们在这里活了下去
We could tell Radic about how you helped us to survive down here.
-那肯定... -你指望我信这话吗
- Surely that-- - Do you expect me to believe that,
我给你带来了那么多痛苦
after all the hurt I've caused you?
我向你保证
I give you my word.
如果我现在问你 你是不是在拖延
So if I were to ask right now if you were stalling,
等你的家人来救你 你会告诉我实话吗
and waiting for your family to save you, you'd tell me the truth?
我会的
I would.
我希望你这个火箭专家的技术比撒谎本领强
I hope you're a better rocket scientist than you are a liar.
朱迪
Judy!
-我们没多少时间 好吗 -帮我松绑
- Hey. We don't have much time, okay? - Get me out of this.
好 现在做什么
Okay, now what?
我们离开这颗星球
How about we get the hell off this planet?
真好 知道我们要怎么做吗
Great. Any ideas how we can do that?
-问你儿子 他想到办法了 -什么
- Ask your son, he figured it out. - What?
我让他跟你说
I'll let him tell you.
倒车
Back up.
倒车
Back up.
-快 快 走啊 -它不放手
-Come on. Come on, let's go! - It won't go!
快啊
Come on!
危险 史密斯博士
Danger, Dr. Smith.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表