剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Okay. Okay.
别担心接收盘的事了
Don't worry about the dish.
你会想到别的办法联络坚毅号♥的
You'll come up with another way to reach the Resolute.
要是那就是我最后的计划了呢
What if that was it, that was my last plan?
现在 没有别的计划了呢
And now there's just... no more plans?
绝对不会的
Never gonna happen.
那是什么
What is that?
伙计们
Guys...
伙计们 你们得来看看
Guys, you gotta come see this.
我知道我没告诉你我要走了
I know I didn't tell you I was leaving.
因为我 我知道
Because I, um... I don't know.
我真心以为你会开心的
I honestly thought that you'd be happy about it.
是啊 因为你大部分时候都特别烦人
Yeah, 'cause you're, like, super annoying most of the time.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
至少你还可以使唤威尔呢
Hey, at least you still got Will to boss around.
没你想的那么有趣啦
It's really not as rewarding as you'd think.
天上有好多星星啊
A lot of stars out there.
不知道哪颗是我们的
I wonder which one is ours.
我们来自的那颗 还是要去的那颗
The one we came from, or the one we're going to?
现在 我没那么挑剔
At this point, I'm not that picky.
嗯
Yeah.
我们又不是第一次迷路了
It's not like it's the first time we've been lost.
那次不是我的错
That was not my fault.
绝对就是你的错
That was absolutely your fault.
每过一座山 都上了更大更陡的山
Every hill just led to a bigger, steeper hill.
托斯卡纳区的每座山都壮美得无以言表
Every hill in Tuscany is a magnificent thing of beauty.
我们还得睡在教堂外面
We had to sleep outside that church.
是你想去登山的
It was your idea to go hiking.
是你把罗盘落在了酒店
You're the one who left the compass at the hotel.
那是我们的蜜月 我想让你佩服
Well, it was our honeymoon and I was trying to impress you
-我的定向技术 -是吗
- with my orienteering skills. - Really?
你有其他方面让我佩服的
Well, you impressed me in other ways.
那么
So...
等我们最终到了
So when we finally get there,
你知道你打算住哪吗
do you have any idea where you plan on living?
什么
What?
到了南门二
On Alpha Centauri.
我
I mean, I...
我想尽可能
I guess I want to be as
靠近你和孩子们吧
close to you and the kids as possible, so...
是啊 但能维持多久
Sure, but for how long?
抱歉 我漏掉什么了吗
I'm sorry. Did I... Did I miss something?
-算了 -不 我做错什么了吗
- Forget it. - No, did I do something wrong?
没有 相信我 我们最好还是别吵了
No, listen. Believe me, it's better if we don't even get into it.
莫琳 别这样不理我 跟我说话
Maureen, please don't shut me down like that. Talk to me.
我发现那些信了 约翰
I found the letter, John.
什么信
What letter?
莫琳 等等
Maureen, hey, wait!
地震
Earthquake.
不 约翰
No, John! No!
趴下
Get down!
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
嗯 你呢
Yeah, you?
嗯
Yeah.
来
Here.
我们本可以跑出去的
We could have made it.
不 约翰 跑不出去的
No, John, we couldn't have.
-你有信♥号♥♥吗 -没有
- Have you got a signal? - No.
唐 帮帮忙啊
Hey, Don! Little help in here, please.
他最终会发现的
He'll figure it out eventually.
是吗
Yeah?
那我们在此之前怎么办
What are we gonna do until then?
声明一下 我没偷翻
For the record, I wasn't snooping.
信寄来时 我不小心打开了
The letter, when it came, I... I opened it by accident.
如今谁还用纸质信啊
Who even uses regular mail nowadays, anyway?
而且信封角上有那个蓝色的小标志
It had that little blue logo in the corner of the envelope,
军队的社交活动
the one that comes on all the invites
请柬上都印的那种
for the military social functions,
我可能就是
and I guess I just...
很期待能打扮一番
I think I was just excited to get dressed up.
我们当时已经很久没跳舞了
It had been so long since we'd been dancing.
我读了后
And then I read it and I...
我清楚地记得自己当时在哪
I remember so well where I was
因为我当时本该去接踢完球的朱迪
because I was supposed to be picking up Judy from soccer
结果我就坐在停车场里 哭
and I just sat in the car in the parking lot... crying.
不是因为你骗了我
And not because you lied to me,
而是因为我还得对孩子们撒谎
but because I was gonna have to lie to the kids.
我不能告诉他们实情
And I couldn't tell them the truth.
他们的父亲不是受命回到了战斗岗位
That their father wasn't ordered back to his combat post.
他不是非得去 而是主动要去
That he didn't actually have to go, but that he chose to go.
主动去六千英里之外
Chose to go 6,000 miles away.
我们离开的世界很大
You know, the world we left behind was a big place.
不是每个人都能有幸
And not all of us had the luxury of
只觉得该对自己的那一小块负责
only feeling responsible for our small little part of it.
-这太不公平了 -你可以要我留下的
- That is so not fair. - Hey, you could've asked me to stay.
你没有
You didn't.
所以 既然我们要实话实说
So, while we're being honest,
我们就别假装我离开不是对大家都更好
let's not pretend that my leaving wasn't for the best.
那我们现在就是这样吗
So is that what we're doing now?
在假装
Pretending?
你们在里面吗
You guys in there?
可算找到了 我到处找你们 你们没事吧
Finally. I've been looking all over for you. You okay?
嗯 只是希望我们没被扣在里面
Yeah. Just wish we weren't in here.
撑住 有我呢
Well, hold tight. I gotcha.
不过 想救你们出去可需要点时间
Just so you know, it's gonna take some time to get you out.
太好了
Great.
早 希望你们睡得好
Good morning! Hope you guys slept well.
我可是花了一晚上挨个箱子找
I myself spent the whole night looking through crates
可塑炸♥药♥好炸开这个美丽的洞
for some shaped charges to blow this beautiful hole
救你们出去 我想要什么补偿吗
and save your lives. Now, do I want any kind of compensation?
走吧
Let's go!
好的
Yeah. Just...
给我收藏吗 谢谢 这个不错
For my collection? Thanks. That's a good one.
走吧 我们得在爸妈前回到家
Come on, we've gotta get home before Mom and Dad do.
我们会回来找你的
We'll come back for you.
我得走了 你得留在这里
I have to go. And you have to stay here.
危险 威尔·罗宾逊
Danger, Will Robinson.
不 是你有危险
No, you're the one in danger.
我知道你想来 但你不能来
And I know you want to come, but you can't.
你必须留在这里 好吗
You have to stay here. Okay?
不
No.
留在这里
Stay here.
木星4号♥呼叫战车11号♥ 回复 战车11号♥
Jupiter 4 to Chariot 11. Come in, Chariot 11.
这里是战车11号♥
This is C-11.
直子 你有罗宾逊一家的消息吗
Naoko, have you heard from the Robinsons?
他们的木星飞船上没有人回应
No one's responding at their Jupiter.
你好 维克多 我是莫琳·罗宾逊
Hello, Victor. This is Maureen Robinson.
我们借了渡边家的战车
We borrowed the Watanabes' Chariot.
莫琳 我很高兴你生还了
Maureen, I was glad to hear you survived.
下次你要去拜访朋友
Next time you want to go off visiting friends,
请先向我请示
clear it with me first.
-是为了你的安全 -我给另一个人投票了
- For your own safety. - I voted for the other guy.
-是吗 我还没投票权呢 -我一直在联♥系♥你
- Yeah? Well, I didn't get a vote. - I've been trying to reach you
因为没人能联络上坚毅号♥
because no one's able to establish contact with the Resolute.
我决定我们得放大信♥号♥♥
I've decided we're gonna need to amplify the signal.
那个啊 那是不行的
Right, about that, that's not gonna work.
我们发现了坚毅号♥的接收盘 在这下面呢
We found the Resolute's satellite dish. It's down here.
这里
Here?
对 这就不一样了 是吧
Yeah. That changes things, doesn't it?
是啊
Yes, it does.
我们得想个B计划
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表