剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
Yeah, no one cares.
今晚我们来真的
Tonight, we do it for real.
我们不该再模拟一次吗
Shouldn't we run the test one more time?
我们没时间了
We don't have any more time.
罗宾逊博士 我给你准备了些东西
Dr. Robinson, I got something for ya.
-唐 -不 别高兴
- Don. - No, no, don't get excited.
不是礼物
It's not a present.
我不想要你的鸡
Mmm, I don't want your chicken.
我还不想坐着热水瓶穿越太空呢
And I don't wanna hurl through space in a Thermos,
但现在就这样
but here we are.
听着 我给你留了说明
Listen, I left instructions in there.
她吃什么 什么时候吃
What she eats, when she eats.
如果你要哄她睡觉 你只用把她翻过来
And if you need to put her to sleep, all you gotta do,
温柔地抚摸她的肚子
turn over, stroke her belly ever so gently...
-好 我会尽力的 -她会咕咕叫 好吧
Okay, I'll see what I can do. ...and she'll purr like a little-- Okay.
再见 黛比
Bye, Debbie.
他会没事的
He'll be all right.
好 我进去了
All right, I'm gonna go inside.
预起飞程序马上开始了
Pre-launch protocols start soon.
-好 走吧 -好的 走吧
- Okay, let's go. - Yep. Yeah. Let's go.
你觉得我们能从这里看到吗
Do you think we'll be able to see it from up here?
应该能
We should.
威尔呢
Hey, where's Will?
他可能太紧张了 不敢看
I think he's too nervous to watch.
你说还有人能驾驶木星飞船
You said someone else could pilot the Jupiter.
靠近点 我给你看
Come closer and I'll show you.
我们可以复活它 你和我一起
We could bring it back. You and me. Together.
我不能
I can't.
但它变坏只是因为你让它变坏 记得吗
But it was only bad because you told it to be bad, remember?
如果我们重新来过
What if... What if we start it over
这次你让它变好呢
and you told it to be good?
他可以驾驶飞船
He could fly that ship.
你只用打开这扇门
All you have to do is open this door,
你♥爸♥爸就能回家了
and your father can come home.
在返回地球的途中 秋山丰宽
Upon returning home, Akiyama Toyohiro,
太空中第一位日本人说
first Japanese citizen in space, said...
什么意思
What does that mean?
"我好饿"
"I'm hungry."
旅途安全 约翰·罗宾逊
Fly safe, John Robinson.
木星4号♥ 这里是木星2号♥ 收到了吗
Jupiter 4, this is Jupiter 2. Do you copy?
木星2号♥ 这里是木星4号♥ 收到
Jupiter 2, this is Jupiter 4. Copy.
最终预起飞程序
Final pre-launch protocol.
密封 正常
Seals, check.
内部功率 正常
Internal power, check.
燃料预压 正常
Fuel pre-press, check.
全部系统正常
All systems go.
收到 木星2号♥ 请求起飞
Copy, Jupiter 2. Permission to launch?
准许
Permission granted.
将在60秒后起飞
Launch will commence in T-minus 60 seconds.
了解
Affirmative.
-莫琳 -怎么
- Maureen. - Yes?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好的
Okay.
稍后见
See you in a bit.
起飞即将开始
You're set for liftoff in...
倒计时十秒
T-minus ten,
九 八 七
nine, eight, seven...
六 五
...six, five,
四 三 二
four, three, two...
起飞
...liftoff.
加油
Go!
-加油 -看起来不错
- Go, go, go! - Looks good.
加油 你能做到的 加油
Come on. You can do it. Come on. Come on.
约翰 能听到吗
John, can you hear me?
约翰
John?
约翰 回话
John, come back to me.
我在
I'm here.
我们在 非常黑
We're here. Pretty dark in here.
没关系 我指挥你
That's okay, I've got you.
8点钟方向有风 这次是真的
Winds at your eight o'clock, real ones this time.
风速超过每小时500英里
They're coming in at just over 500 miles per hour.
收到 唐
Got it. Don?
唐
Don?
什么
What? Uh...
唐
Don?
好的 我们...
Uh, yeah. Yep. Yeah, let's, uh... let's...
先等等 我得缓几秒
Let's nothing. I need a sec here.
唐 引擎过热了 我们得排气
Don, engines are getting hot. We need to vent.
船体背对着太阳 搭档
The hull's facing away from the sun, partner.
-你还好吗 -我...
- You okay? - I'm...
约翰 你得接管
John, you need to take over.
不不 等等
No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
如果排气太早 就没法进入太空
If we do it too soon, we won't make it out.
唐 你得立刻排气
Don, you need to vent now.
她能承受住 再给我五秒
She can take it. Just give me five more seconds.
现在
Now!
好的 好样的
Okay. Okay, well done.
你们快到了
You're almost there.
你真幸运
You're a lucky man.
是啊 我带着幸运符
Yeah, well... I brought some luck with me.
莫琳
Maureen?
夜光云
Noctilucent clouds.
保持姿态
Hold position.
莫琳
Maureen.
这里很颠簸
It's getting pretty punchy in here.
再坚持几秒 保持姿态
Just a few more seconds. Continue to hold position.
保持中
Holding.
好 慢慢来
Okay, easy now.
降低引擎功率到25%
I want you to slow engines to 25%
然后转48度到...
and roll 48 degrees to--
莫琳 转48度到哪边
Maureen? Roll 48 where?
左还是右 48度左还是...
Left or right? Left or right? 48 degrees left or...
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表