剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
if rotting meat smells the same here as it does on Earth,
那答案是 是的
then the answer is yes.
我要去瀑布游泳
Well, I'm going swimming at the waterfall.
-我们还没测试这里的水呢 -那又如何
- We haven't tested the water yet. - So?
你可能会没命的
So it could kill you.
而且 我跟我爸说我会做这个了
Besides, I told my dad I'd do this, so...
好吧 随你 我去了 如果你想来就来吧
All right, whatever. I'm gonna go. You can come if you want.
等等
Wait up.
约翰 告诉莫琳等她有空了我想跟她谈谈
John, tell Maureen I'd like to talk to her when she has a minute.
谈什么
About what?
我们没燃料了
We're out of fuel,
无论声音或视觉办法都联♥系♥不上坚毅号♥
can't reach the Resolute, audibly or visibly.
或许该开始考虑
Might be time to consider the reality
长♥期♥居住的可能了
of long-term habitation of the planet.
好 我去告诉她
Right. I'll let her know.
-怎么样 -他们怎么说
- How'd it go? - What'd they say?
-机器人可以留下 -太好了
- The robot stays. - Yes!
但是有条件的
But there are conditions.
你让它别靠近其他人
You keep it away from other people,
它的行为有任何变化你都要报告
you report any changes in behavior,
并时刻记录它的所在位置
and register its whereabouts at all times.
没问题 我想给你看样东西
Yeah, no problem. I want to show you something.
-他不懂 -让他开心会儿吧
- He doesn't get it. - Let him be happy for a minute.
维克多在外面 想找你谈
Victor's outside. Wants to talk.
你要告诉他吗
You gonna tell him?
什么
About what?
咖啡杯的事
The coffee mug.
我列了个单子 机器人可以帮助大家做的事
I made a list. Stuff the robot could do to help people.
等他们看到他多棒了 就会接受他了
And then when they see how awesome he is, they'll accept him.
其实 我另有想法
Actually, I had something else in mind.
-你今天来帮我吧 -帮什么
- Why don't you help me today? - With what?
回头告诉你 是我们父子要做的事
I'll tell you later. It's kind of a father-son thing.
其实 我忘了 是父子加机器人一起做的事
Actually, I forgot, it's more of a father-son-robot thing.
约翰 你是不是忘了什么
John, are you forgetting something?
是啊 我们要走了
Oh, yeah. Right. We're heading off.
罗宾逊一家有时真烦人啊 是吧
Man, those Robinsons can be a real pain in the ass, right?
总是插手别人的事
Always sticking their noses in...
-抱歉 我认识你吗 -唐·韦斯特
- Sorry, do I know you? - Don West.
你这样的人应该不会认识我这样的人
I wouldn't expect a guy like you to know a guy like me,
但你像是个能办成事的人
but you look like someone who can get things done.
去找彼得·贝克特 他处理我的事务
Talk to Peter Beckert. He handles my affairs.
如果我说我知道去哪找火箭燃料呢
What if I told you I knew where a man could get rocket fuel?
足够让这里的所有人
You know, enough to get everyone here
离开这颗星球 回到太空中
off this planet, back into space?
我会说你错了
I'd say you were mistaken.
木星飞船里的燃料已经没了
Whatever fuel was left in the Jupiters is gone.
鳗鱼 是啊 听说了
Oh, the eels. Yeah. Yeah, heard about them.
据我所知
From what I understand,
那些狡猾的东西需要水分才能生存
those slippery bastards need moisture to survive.
我和我的船员是在沙漠里坠毁的
My crew and I, we crashed in the desert.
备用燃料箱 还完好无损地待在原地
Auxiliary fuel tanks, untouched, just sitting there,
等着一位聪明的社区领袖去取走
waiting for a smart community leader to claim them.
要我说 那人会成为英雄
Dare I say, that man will be a hero.
那你又想成为什么
And what would that make you?
更有钱的人吗 这你办得到吧
Significantly wealthier. You can arrange that, right?
很好 回见
Great. See you in a bit.
你俩说什么呢
What were you two talking about?
未来
The future.
你接下来24小时忙吗
What's your schedule like the next 24 hours?
来吧
Come on.
妈妈 你干什么呢
Mom, what are you doing?
带上点补给 以防我们得过夜
I'm just bringing some supplies in case we have to spend...
你不是也要去吧
You don't think you're going, do you?
我当然要去
Of course I'm going.
你得休息
You need to rest.
你都没给自己时间好好休息
You haven't given yourself time to properly heal.
我恢复得很好 我回头再恢复
I'm healing fine. I'll heal later.
我觉得你不明白我们多需要那燃料
I don't think you fully comprehend how badly we need that fuel.
我完全明白
I fully do.
所以我们不能带上身体条件可能会
Which is why we can't bring anyone whose physical limitations
妨碍行动的人
might get in the way.
这工作很简单
It's a straightforward thing.
我们找到木星飞船 把燃料转移走
We find the Jupiter, we transfer the fuel,
然后再带回来 我们行的
we bring it home. We got this.
让别人来挽救一次大局吧
Let someone else save the day for once.
-不是那个 -是什么
- It's not that, it's... - What?
好吧 去吧
Okay. Go.
务必要安全地把燃料带回来
Just make sure you bring that fuel back safely, okay?
注意安全 你无法知道可能发现什么
Just be safe out there. You don't know what you might find.
好
Okay.
语言:通往我们情绪的大门
读什么好玩的吗
Reading anything interesting?
那倒好了 只是工作的东西
I wish. Just work stuff.
有人找过你谈话吗 专业的那种
Have many people been talking to you? In a professional capacity?
有几个 现在是非常时期
Yeah, some. It's an unusual time.
是啊
Yeah.
你想跟我谈谈吗 专业的那种
Would you like to talk to me? In a professional capacity?
-我不想麻烦你 -没事的
- I wouldn't want to impose. - Not a problem.
你以前跟治疗师谈过话吗
Have you ever spoken to a therapist before?
没有
No.
你和约翰
You and John...
不 那是不行的
Oh, no, that wouldn't have worked.
不试怎么知道
Never know until you try.
是啊 反正也有点晚了
Yeah, well, it's a bit late for that anyway.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
其实是关于你的
It's about you, actually.
我吗
Me?
我想知道你是如何应对的
I was wondering how you deal with it.
要保守那么多秘密
Being the keeper of all those secrets.
那么多别人告诉你的事
With all the things people tell you.
这是
Oh, it's just...
工作嘛
part of the job.
你从没有觉得你有责任
Don't you ever feel a responsibility to...
对别人说点什么吗
I don't know, tell someone?
我不能 医患保密协议
I can't. Doctor-patient privilege.
但是
But...
如果你发现了
What if you found something out
能影响其他人生命的事呢
that really would impact someone else's life?
你要怎么保这样的秘密
I mean, how do you keep that in?
是这样的
Look, here's the thing.
你得在内心找到个地方
You have to find a place inside...
一个小盒子
a little box...
把你不希望别人知道的事放在里面
where you put things you don't want anyone else to know.
那个盒子要密不透风
And that box has to be airtight,
什么都出不来
so nothing gets out.
一旦有秘密进去了 就出不来了
Once something goes in there, it stays in there.
它不能伤害你
Where it can't hurt you...
也伤不了别人
or anyone else.
只有这样才能生存下去
It's the only way to survive.
-好 -你为什么问这个
- Okay. - Why do you ask?
有什么你想要我帮你装进盒子里的吗
Is there something that you'd like me to help put in your box?
史密斯博士
Dr. Smith speaking.
我是安吉拉 我们之前说过话
It's Angela. We spoke earlier.
是的 你好吗
Yes, how are you?
如果你还愿意...
If the offer still stands, I...
抱歉 是病人
Sorry, it's a patient.
-好的 当然 -好
- Oh, yes. Oh, of course, yeah. - Okay.
我们回头再聊
We'll talk again.
我走了
Okay, excuse me.
安吉拉 你在哪
Yes, Angela. Where are you?
在渡边的木星飞船
I'm at the Watanabe Jupiter.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表