剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
你确定没地图你也能领我们走回去吗
You sure you can get us back without a map?
拜托
Hey, come on.
显然我们走之前我记住并研究了地形
Obviously, I memorized and studied the topography before we left.
如果我不了解你的话
If I didn't know better,
我还以为你是想给我留下深刻印象呢
I would think you were trying to impress me.
也许就是
Maybe I am.
赌五块达尔一家的木星飞船在山的那边 来吧
Five bucks says the Dhars' Jupiter is over that rise. Come on.
你什么时候见过我赌博了
Since when have you ever known me to gamble?
这么多年我们也赌过好多次
We've had our share of bets over the years.
是啊 但我知道我是对的 那可不叫赌博
Yeah, but it's not gambling when I know I'm right.
所以我输了340块
Which is why I'm down 340 bucks.
等等 你还记数吗
Wait, you kept track?
我就等着我全赢回来的那天
I was just waiting for the day that I win it all back.
达尔一家 就在山的那边
Dhars, just over that hill.
那是木星飞船的引擎声 我的五块呢
That's a Jupiter engine. Where's my five bucks?
等等 他们要起飞吗
Wait, are they taking off?
我不知道
I don't know.
预检查许可确认
Affirmative for pre-check clearance.
发射倒计时三分钟
Launch will commence in T-minus three minutes.
维克多 维克多 怎么回事
Victor? Victor, what's going on?
莫琳
Maureen.
你不知道吧
No idea, have you?
出了场意外 一个殖民者受伤了
There was an accident. A colonist was injured.
为了救他的命
In an attempt to save his life,
你女儿弄洒了我们取回的几乎所有燃料
your daughter lost nearly all the fuel we managed to recover.
你说几乎所有燃料是什么意思
What do you mean nearly all the fuel?
开始预起飞程序
Commence pre-launch sequence.
维克多
Victor.
普丽莎 这很重要 你们到底有多少燃料
Prisha, it's important. How much fuel do you have, exactly?
莫琳 我保证我们会派人来帮忙
Maureen, I promise we'll send back help.
17.3%
17.3%.
关闭引擎 你们太重了
Shut down the engines. You're too heavy.
没法脱离大气层的
You won't make it out of the atmosphere.
跟他们继续说
Keep 'em talking.
维克多 你得听我说
Victor, you have to listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
你们会在达到逃逸速度之前就耗尽燃料
You will burn up all the fuel before you reach escape velocity.
-也许我们该听她的 爸爸 -计算机说没事
- Maybe we should listen to her, dad. - The computer says it's fine.
计算机会说没事 但那错了
The computer will tell you it's fine but it's wrong.
它没有为这个星球校准
It's not calibrated for this planet.
你们活不了 你们都会死
You won't survive. None of you will.
你现在有好多信息 莫琳
You're full of information now, Maureen.
但我得从我儿子那里得知这个星球要死了
But I had to find out this planet is dying from my son,
他是听你女儿说的
who learned it from your daughter.
所以原谅我不信任你
So forgive me for not trusting you.
发射倒计时30秒
Launch will commence in T-minus 30 seconds.
该死 贝克特
Damn it, Beckert.
-现在是你管事了吗 -不是我
- So you're in charge now? - No, not me.
是我们
Us.
注意 所有木星飞船 我是约翰·罗宾逊
Attention, all Jupiters. This is John Robinson.
来木星4号♥报到 你们到后我们会解释的
Report to Jupiter 4. We'll explain when you get here.
人们聚在外面
People are gathering outside.
我从我们的木星飞船带来了这个
I brought this from our Jupiter.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Is there any way I can help?
你明白问题是什么吗
Do you understand the problem?
明白 我们只有部分燃料来提供推力
Yeah. We only have a defined amount of fuel to provide thrust.
所以我们得让木星飞船尽可能轻
So we need to make the Jupiter as light as possible.
对 这个清单列出了我们能拆掉的
Right. So, this is a list of everything
一切不重要的东西
we can strip out that isn't essential.
这是我们需要达到的最大重量
And this is the maximum weight we need to reach.
-还是太重了 -是啊
- It's still too heavy. - Yeah.
真希望我可以拆掉这一切
I wish I could strip out all of this.
光是驾驶员座舱就有五吨♥重
The cockpit alone weighs five tons.
严格来说是9530磅 但是...
Technically, 9,530 pounds, but...
真遗憾 没了它就没法驾驶了
Too bad you can't pilot without it.
我把什么洒在友谊7号♥上了吗
Did I spill something on Friendship 7?
我们的情况有了新的发展
There's been a new development in our situation.
似乎我们所在星球的轨道
It seems that our planet is on an orbit
会让我们离太阳太近 受到危险
that will bring us dangerously close to the sun.
天气会越来越热 直到
So, it's gonna get hotter and hotter, until it's, um...
过热
Well, it's too hot.
你的意思是这星球要死了吗
Are you saying the planet is dying?
不是要死了 只是进入对人类致命的阶段
Not dying. Just entering a phase malignant to human life.
谢谢你的澄清
Thank you for that clarification.
这解释了为什么地震活动急剧增加
Well, it explains why there's a rapid increase in seismic activity.
平均温度也在迅速上升
Also the spike in median temperature...
你看见你姐姐了吗
Have you seen your sister?
没 我听说她跟埃文一家在一起
Um, no. Last time I heard, she was with Evan's family.
大气环流异常
...atmospheric anomalies...
怎么了
Why?
没什么 只是看看她是否没事
Uh, nothing. Just seeing if she's okay.
我觉得现在谁都有事
I don't think any of us are okay right now.
我们有多久时间
So how long do we have?
足够久了
Long enough.
我知道现在大家都听到了 我们只有足够的燃料
Look, I know everyone by now has heard that we only have enough fuel
让一艘木星飞船抵达坚毅号♥
for one Jupiter to make it to the Resolute.
去的人可以叫人来帮忙
So, whoever goes will send back help.
但如果我们要让这艘飞船起飞
But if we're gonna get this one off the ground,
我们就要拆掉我们以为需要的东西
we're gonna have to lose things we thought we needed.
比如说 光是导航系统就重达1.3吨♥...
Like... Like, the navigation system alone weighs 1.3 tons and--
-没有导航系统就没法起飞 -是的 当然
- You can't take off without navigation. - No, of course not,
但我们没必要从木星飞船内部导航
but there's no reason that we have to navigate from inside the Jupiter.
在航♥天♥的早期
In the early days of spaceflight,
宇航局的太空舱基本上是个铁罐
NASA capsules were basically tin cans.
一切仪器都是由地面的指挥中心控制的
Uh, all the instrumentation was handled from the ground at mission control.
所以
So...
我们要用老式的方法从这个星球起飞
...we are going to launch off this planet the old-fashioned way.
我们怎么...
How can we...
欢迎来到1962年
Welcome to 1962.
迷失太空 第一季第八集
你让我飞是因为我是这里最棒的飞行员 对吧
You want me to do this because I'm the best pilot here, right?
你就是这里最棒的飞行员
You are the best pilot here.
不仅仅是因为我体重110磅
Not just because I weigh 110 pounds?
那也有帮助
That helps.
你会盲目飞行 那太危险了
You'd be flying blind. Too dangerous.
没有雷达
No radar.
没有传感器
No sensors.
没有计算机帮你解决任何问题
The computer would not be there to handle any problems.
我受训就是解决问题的
I was trained for problems.
想想你女儿
Think about you daughter!
这就像是水星-红石3号♥
This'll be just like the Mercury-Redstone 3,
宇航局的第一次载人航♥天♥任务
NASA's first manned mission to space.
第一次载人航♥天♥任务是3号♥吗
The first mission was number three?
意思是1号♥和2号♥爆♥炸♥了吗
As in, the first two blew up?
意思是1号♥和2号♥是无人航♥天♥任务
As in the first two were unmanned.
木星飞船依然需要人来驾驶
The Jupiter still needs someone to fly it.
我信任她
I trust her.
我加入
I'm in.
我感觉我们该谈谈
I feel like we should talk.
你跟我保证你不会说的
You promised me you weren't gonna tell.
我们坐在瀑布边
We sat by a waterfall, and,
的确 那是泥 但是随便了
granted, it was mud, but whatever.
我们坐在那里 你跟我保证你不会说
We sat there and you gave me your word that you wouldn't.
我知道跟你说我们都会死在这里
And I know that it was a lot to lay on you,
你一下子很难接受
that we're all gonna die in this place,
但是说实话 我吓坏了
but honestly, I was scared,
我不知道该做什么
and I didn't know what to do,
我信任你
and I trusted you,
这不是我经常做的事
which is not something I do on a regular basis.
对不起
I'm sorry.
就这样吗
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表