剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
马丁
Martin.
你是我们的家人
You're our family.
不
No.
她才是你们的家人
She was your family.
我只是很荣幸地当了一会儿而已
I was just lucky for a little while.
?活得太匆忙?
?Living too fast?
愿你安好 罗尼
Be well, Ronnie.
?我们究竟在做些什么?
?What are we doing here??
?心烦意乱?
?Too distracted?
很晚了 你在这儿干什么
It's late. What are you doing?
思考我们能用从普林斯顿大学
I was just looking for things to do
省下的学费做些什么
with the money we saved on Princeton.
你这是在折磨自己 亲爱的
You're torturing yourself, honey.
不 我算过了 我们可以坐着头等舱游轮
No. I ran the numbers. You know, we could take a cruise
环游世界九次
around the world in a first class cabin nine times.
-你喜欢旅游 -没错 但我会晕船
- You like travel. Yes... But it's a boat. I get seasick.
那我们可以买♥♥下北达科他州的一个荒僻小镇
Well, there's a deserted town in North Dakota that we could buy.
RJ和费瑟可以搬到那里
RJ and Feather could move there,
他可以当"蠢材市"的市长
and he could be the mayor of Stupidville.
别说了
Stop.
先别把大学基金都花光
Don't drain the college fund just yet.
我相信RJ会做出正确的选择
I have faith RJ will make the right choice.
也许要几个月
Maybe it'll take a few months,
也许要一年
maybe a year.
费瑟刚刚甩了我
Feather just broke up with me.
也许更快
Or sooner.
-宝贝 -怎么了
- Hey, baby. - ?Aw. What happened?
她说外面的世界还有那么多事
She said she's not in a head-space for a relationship,
自己没时间也没精力谈恋爱
with everything that's going on in the world.
-所以全球机遇有机农场那事儿... -黄了
- So, the WWOOFing is... - It's off.
她现在去了格陵兰岛观测冰川融化情况
Now she's going to Greenland to measure glacial melt.
自己一个人
By herself.
-她太反复无常了 -是啊
- She's so flighty. - So flighty.
也许是她呢
Maybe it's her.
-千万别是她 -拜托拜托
- Please, don't be her. - Oh, please, honey.
谁都好 千万别是她
Let it be anybody but her.
-你好啊 J -是你啊
- Hey! What's up, J? - Oh. It's you.
?你需要停下脚步 用心倾听?
?Y'all need to take a minute to stop and listen?
他怎么了
What's up with that?
费瑟
Feather.
真可怜 我给你带了酒
Poor guy. Well. I brought you this as a thank you
以感谢你的救命之恩 不过...
for saving my life, but, uh,
好像RJ比你更需要它
maybe RJ needs it more than you do.
看这里 还没开封呢
Hey, look at this. The seal's not even broken.
我太感动了
I'm touched.
要给你倒一杯吗
Ah, well. ?Can I pour you a shot?
别了 给我来杯水就行
Oh, no. I'll just have a glass of water.
-你知道白开水里面没有酒精的吧 -知道
- You know, there's no alcohol in water. - Yeah.
费瑟之前告诉过我
You know, Feather used to tell me
地下水都被♥干♥洗店排出的污水给污染了
that ground water is contaminated by dry cleaners.
听着
Listen.
我知道你现在不想听到这些
I know you don't want to hear this right now,
但你以后会遇到很多个"费瑟"
but you're gonna meet so many Feathers in your life.
他说得没错
He's right.
知道能在哪里能遇到她那样的女生吗
And you know where you meet girls just like her?
世界上最棒 最聪明 最有趣的女生
The best, smartest, most interesting women in the world?
-里约 -大学 是大学
- Rio. ?- College. College.
那我去里约上大学怎么样
What if I went to college in Rio?
好主意
Very good!
想都别想
That's not gonna happen.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表