剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
I can't stop thinking that...
躺在那里的就是RJ了
that very easily could've been RJ.
我老是带他去旧社区那边转悠
I'm always on him about the old neighborhood.
都是因为我 他才和马库斯去玩的
It's because of me he was with Marcus.
每个社区都有坏事发生
Bad things happen in every neighborhood.
我们的孩子很优秀
We've got good kids.
我们当父母的也很优秀
They've got good parents.
恭喜你们端掉了入室盗窃团伙
So, congratulations on taking down the home invasion crew,
破了一起谋杀案 还阻止了另外两起
solving a murder stopping what could have been two more.
虽然我很享受
You know, as much as I enjoy
你俩闭嘴好好坐着的时候
you both sitting there with your mouths shut,
但你们得和好
you two need to bury the hatchet
我没想到我会说这话
and I can't believe I'm saying this
你们赶快变回原来惹人烦的样子去
get back to being your usual pain-in-the-ass selves.
里格斯 跟默托道歉
Riggs, apologize to Murtaugh
你没告诉他RJ给你打了电♥话♥
for not tell him about RJ calling you.
我已经道歉了
I already did.
你那也叫道歉
Barely.
默托 跟里格斯道歉你揍了他
Murtaugh, tell Riggs you're sorry for clocking him.
那这么着吧
You know what, then?
新任务
New assignment.
你们一定会讨厌的
You're gonna hate it.
谁先开始
Who wants to start?
好 我先开始
Okay. I'll start.
你们两个人
You're both not the easieast individuals
-都不好相处 -我们俩都是吗
- to get along with. - Both? Both?
什么 我从没说过我好相处
What? I never said that I was easy.
他比一群猫还疯
He's crazier than a sack of cats.
你刚才是说我比一群猫还疯吗
Did you say I was crazier than a sack of cats?
古怪 狂野 难懂 说的就是你
Funky, feral and confused, that's you.
我觉得罗杰想说的是
I think what Roger is trying to say
自从你们两个开始共事
is that your behavior since you two
你的行为就有些古怪
started working together has been erratic
-和冲动 -没错
- and impulsive. - Yes.
那这事怎么说
How about this?
他朝我脸上走了一拳 打碎了我两颗牙
He punched me in the face and cracked two teeth.
这是不是古怪和冲动
How's that for erratic and impulsive?
马丁想说的是他真的
And what Martin is trying to say is that he was genuinely...
因你而受伤了
hurt... by you.
我真的打碎了你两颗牙吗
I really cracked two teeth?
那我还真不知道自己有多大劲
Guess I don't know my own strength.
我这身肌肉都是致命...
These here are some lethal...
RJ打给我之后
I should've called you
我应该立马告诉你的
right after RJ called me.
就是这样 我很抱歉
All right? So, I'm sorry.
真的
I am.
我知道你是这里唯一一个挺我的人
I know you're the only guy around here who has my back
而且 我很感激
and... I appreciate that.
谢谢你的道歉
And I appreciate that.
也很感激你
And you.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
偶尔会
Occasionally.
迈出第一步很不错
That's a great first step.
马丁 有没有什么你可以做的
Martin, is there something you could do to help
来改善你们的关系呢
nurture this relationsp?
男人之间说这个真的很难开口
This is not easy for one man to say to another...
你的头圆得简直完美
...but your head is wonderfully round.
秃顶最美
Bald is beautiful.
有时候
Sometimes...
太阳落山的时候
at sunset...
或者光线暗的时候
or when it's slightly dark out,
你的胡子看着没那么可笑了
your mustache almost looks not ridiculous.
-谢谢 -只是有时候而已
- Thank you. - Sometimes.
-行了 你俩都出去 -好
- Okay. Out, both of you, - All right.
-马上出去 -回见
- Now. - See you later.
给他理个好看的 阿特
Hook him up, Art.
我可以施展魔力 可不能创造奇迹
Oh, I can work magic, but not miracles.
你想来个什么样的
What kind of look was you going for?
八十年代中期赛力克的发型
Mid-'80s Selleck.
我想给他理七十年代黄♥片♥里面的发型
I was thinking of mid-'70s porn.
要不我们干脆不剪也是可以的
Or we can just skip the cut entirely.
我来是想找点好吃的
Look, I came down here in search of a decent meal.
这家伙一整天就想着吃豆腐汉堡和藜麦沙拉
This guys wants to eat tofu burgers and quinoa salads all day long.
你得知道
Now, now, you know,
你可以把一个男孩从谢尔曼奥克斯带走
you can take the boy out of Sherman Oaks,
可你无法消除男孩心中的谢尔曼奥克斯
but you can't take Sherman Oaks out the boy.
我都发作心脏病了 大伙
Hey, look, I had a heart attack, people.
赶紧给他剪头
Just cut his damn hair.
给他跟我一样的折扣
And give him my discount.
你想让我跟他多收费吗
Oh, you want me to overcharge him?
得了 阿特 别逗我了 哥们
Come on, Art, don't embarrass me, man.
他跟家人一样的
He's-he's like family.
罗杰告诉你们没有 他在喝果汁排毒呢
Hey, did Rog tell you guys he's on a juice cleanse?
什么
What?
虽然没办法跟这哥们在车里待五分钟以上
I mean, look, you can't be in the vehicle longer
但你们瞧瞧他
than five minutes with the fella, but look at him.
看着是不是不错
He looks good doesn't he?
皮肤都有光泽了
Got a glow to his skin.
他告诉你们没有他的脸之前经历过什么
Hey, did he tell you about the situation he had up in his face?
咱们可不能和平民讨论这个问题 好吗
We're not talking about the situation with civilians, all right?
?每次出招我便输 每看一眼就投入?
?Every time I move, I lose, When I look, I'm in?
营业时间周一到周六
上午9:00-下午6:00
预约请打电♥话♥
阿特·乔普思
理发店
?每次回眸 我又陷入?
?Every time I turn around I'm back in love?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表