剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
我得确保再也不会发生这种事
I gotta make sure it never happens again.
警探 请想想办法
Detectives, please do something.
-他要杀了... -别说话
- He's going kill... - ?Stop talking.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving,
如果你要杀了他们
so, you wanna take them out,
那么你也得杀了我
you're gonna have my blood on your hands, too.
还有我
Mine, too.
你之前两次想杀我
You tried to kill me twice,
所以我知道这起不了多大作用
so I'm sure it doesn't have the same impact,
但我和他共进退
but we're in this together.
你赢了
You won.
你已经证明了你的观点
All right? You proved your point.
你答应过我 当你的任务完成后
And you promised me I could take you in
我可以逮捕你
after your mission was done.
让我完成我的职责
Let me do my part.
让我来证明他们所做的一切
Let me prove what they did.
说真的
Come on, man.
已经死了太多的好人
Too many good men have already died.
你没事吧
You all right?
还活着
Yeah... I'll live.
我们有麻烦了
We got a little problem.
引爆装置又启动了
A round hit the detonator.
那可是个大♥麻♥烦
That's a large problem.
我们得解决这个炸♥弹♥
We gotta get rid of this thing.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do with it?
我不知道 把它丢出窗外
I don't know. Throw it outside?
快离开这栋楼 赶紧离开
Get away from the building! Get away from the building!
快离开大楼
Move off the building!
大家快跑 快跑
Everybody move! Everybody move!
见鬼 太多市民了
Damn it! Too many civilians.
聪明人不会跳楼
Wise men don't jump off buildings.
看看你的枪法有多准 里格斯
Let's see how good a shot you really are. Come on, Riggs!
?我在黑夜里漫步?
?I was walking in the darkness?
?我还见不到光亮?
?I had not yet seen the light?
?我和坏人搏斗?
?I was swooping with the bad ones?
?我以为我会赢?
?I thought I had won the fight?
?黑夜褪去 白昼来临?
?Night has turned to day?
?黑夜褪去 白昼来临?
?Oh, night has turned to day?
?黑夜褪去 白昼来临?
?Night has turned to day come on?
?黑夜褪去 白昼来临?
?Night has turned to day?
?黑夜褪去 白昼来临?
?Night has turned to day?
?黑夜褪去 白昼来临?
? Oh, night has turned to day ?
?黑夜褪去 白昼来临?
? Night has turned to day ?
?今儿个真高兴?
? And it feels so good ?
?今儿个真高兴?
? God, it feels so good ?
这种疯狂的行为怎么样
Ah, how's that for crazy, huh?
我还做过更疯狂的事
I've done worse.
不错
Ooh, nice!
等等 所以你纵身跳出窗外
Hold up, so you crashed out a window,
腾空射中了一个炸♥弹♥ 然后掉进了游泳池吗
shot a bomb mid-air, and then fell into a swimming pool?
不 里格斯射中了炸♥弹♥
No, Riggs shot the bomb.
这个我倒是相信
I believe that part.
?跟我一起摇摆?
? This rock has got to roll ?
?我上了路 开启了旅程?
? So I hit the road and made my getaway ?
赞
Nice!
别担心 老爸
Hey, don't worry, Dad,
你来参加就已经赢了比赛
you're a winner for even showing up to take this beatdown.
-对吧 老妈 -是吗
- Right, mom? - ?Right?
小心哦亲爱的 上回我"激怒"了他
Careful, honey, last time I poked the tiger
搞得我凌晨四点还在玩多米诺骨牌呢
I was up until 4:00 in the morning playing dominoes.
因为他到那个点才赢过我
'Cause that's how long it took him to beat me.
-你那天是运气好 -是吗
- You got lucky that night. ?- Oh.
我们看看到底谁运气好
We'll see who gets lucky.
你想挑战我吗
Oh, we... Oh, it's like that?
看看你这次行不行
Uh-huh. Let's see if you make this one.
还讽刺我 行 就这次
Playing innuendo? All right, this one.
好
Okay.
-集中 集中 -天啊
- Concentrate, concentrate. - Oh, my goodness.
一定要投中
Make the shot. ?
三局两胜 再来
Best two out of three, come on.
看看你这次又行不行
Let's see if you make this one.
你要不要起来 别搞得这么消极啊
Why don't you get off your ass and quit sandbaggin', bud?
好消息
Good news.
他们撤消了谋杀指控
They're dropping the murder charges.
他们把枪伤罪判给了斯温顿的保镖
They tied the gun to Swinton's bodyguard.
眼下我还面临其他一些指控
Still got some other charges I'm looking at to deal with.
你经历过比这更惨的事
Well, you been through worse.
哥们 我只想说
Hey man, I just want to say that,
不用说了
?No, don't.
好吗
All right?
好吗 你不用说 我...
All right? You ain't got to, man. I...
不过帮我个忙吧
Do me a favor, though.
像信任我一样信任她 好吗
Trust her like you trusted me, yeah?
她也帮了你吗
Oh, she help you out too?
这么说吧 她理解复杂的东西
Well, let's just say she understands complicated.
我听说这回你没有阻止自己跳楼
I heard you didn't stop yourself from jumping off a building this time.
你跟默托谈去吧
Oh, talk to Murtaugh about that.
我只是帮了我搭档一把
I was just backing up my partner.
?伤痛袭来?
? Hit your skin ?
?你的同谋?
? Your accomplice ?
?送你入狱?
? Turned you in ?
那个萨拉查...
So, your boy, Salazar--
你怎么认识他的
how'd you know him?
你把他抓进来的吗
You put him in jail?
不 我...
Nah, I...
我之前就认识他
I knew him before.
我们曾经...
We used to, um...
我们在一个地方长大的
grew up in the same neighborhood.
有人见到里格斯或者收到他消息吗
Has anyone seen or heard from Riggs?
要我追踪他吗
Do you want me to track him down?
想跟这人道歉
I mean, you try to apologize to a guy
但他居然不在
and he's not even around to hear it.
想听道歉得趁热啊 过了这村没这店了
You got to get me while I'm in the mood or I lose the feel...
还有 默托又去哪了
And where the hell is Murtaugh?
?伤痛终于袭来?
? Finally hit your skin ?
今天刺♥激♥场面看够了吗
Seen enough action for the day?
今天还没结束呢
Today's not over yet.
不要
Nah.
这就是你退役之后当警♥察♥的原因吗
Is that why you became a cop after the military--
为了找刺♥激♥
to chase the action?
战场上可不一样 哥们
It's different over there, man.
神经随时紧绷着
Constant intensity.
随时都有枪战 或者路边炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Firefights, roadside bombs.
一直都是这样 哥们
It's all the time, man.
你回到国土...
You come back here, and...
所有曾经熟知的一切都变得陌生
everything that was familiar is now foreign.
过去你熟识的人也变成了陌生人
People you've known your whole life are strangers, you know?
感觉人生被颠覆了一样
You... feels like you're turned upside down.
那你怎么撑过来的
So, what got you through it?
?当你说?
? When you said ?
?上帝为你指引道路?
? God told you what to do ?
?可你心中的上帝错了?
? Well, the god inside your head was wrong ?
是米兰达
Miranda.
有了她 我不再迷茫
I was lost until I found her.
你知道吗 是她拯救了我
You know? She saved my life.
我想这就是我和杰克逊的区别吧
Guess that's the difference between Jackson and I.
我有一个守护天使照看我
I had a guardian angel lookin' over my shoulder.
过来吧 坐下
Come on, sit down.
不要
No, uh-uh.
不用担心自己会掉下去的时候风景更好
The view's better when you can't see the drop.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表