剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
她杀了亚当 还拿走了康的钱
She killed him and took Kang's money.
然后还给我下药
And then she drugged me.
怎么
What?
怎么 你已经知道了吗
What, did you know this already?
-怎么 我说过了吗 -对
- What, 'cause I told you? - Yeah.
两遍了
Twice.
胡说
Shut up.
老大 他们追上来了
Hey, boss, they're back.
加速 小罗
Punch it, Rog!
把车开近点
All right, hey, look, get me close enough
我好打爆他们的轮胎
so I can shoot out their tires.
你把枪放下
Put that weapon down!
轮不到你告诉我♥干♥什么
Hey, you don't tell me what to do.
你现在这样没法开枪
You're in no condition to shoot a gun!
老子是海豹突击队的 想干什么就干什么
I'm a Navy SEAL, I can do whatever I want to do.
这个洞上还有块玻璃 我...
Okay, there's glass in the hole. I--
你得打爆他们的轮胎 小罗
You got to shoot out the tires, Rog.
我们要不要叫支援
Should we call for backup?
没时间了 你来抓住方向盘
There's no time for backup! Grab the wheel!
不许动 别轻举妄动
Don't move. Don't even try it!
-把手举起来 -不许动
- Hands where I can see them. ?- Don't move!
转过来
Turn over.
奥斯里在哪
Where's Owlsly?
奥斯里
Owlsly?!
在那里 转角的地方
Over there. At the corner.
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
反正不太好
Not bad, I don't think.
好吧
All right, well...
急救人员很快就到了
EMTs should be here shortly.
他们会帮你看看的
They can take a look at you.
你知道我得把你抓进去吧
You know I got to take you in, right?
你不会的
You won't.
除非你有足够的催眠迷♥药♥
Unless you got enough of that magic sleeping powder
撂倒我们所有人 不然你就错了
to roofie all of us, you're wrong.
不
Nope.
只够我一个人的量
Just enough for me.
我已经吃了
I already took them.
相信我
Trust me...
来不及治疗了
it's too late.
你摸
Here, look.
脉搏已经慢下来了
It's slowing down.
做什么都晚了
There's no time to do anything.
你为什么怎么做
Why would you do this?
这还需要问吗
Like you don't know?
对亚当我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Adam.
我一直在犯相同的错误
I just keep making the same mistake.
总是忘记这地方有多差劲
I keep forgetting how much this place sucks.
它只会毁掉你
It just wrecks you.
没事的
It's okay.
那饺子真是太好吃了
That dumpling just blew my mind.
这顿送别午餐真棒
This is one hell of a good-bye lunch.
一顿午餐而已
Mm. Just another lunch.
不用给它下定义
We don't have to name it.
我很感激你的帮助
I want to thank you for all your help.
我相信里格斯也想感谢你
And I'm sure Riggs wants to thank you, too.
我给他发了短♥信♥问他要不要来 但是...
I tried texting him to see if he would join us, but...
罗杰...
Look, Roger...
我就直说了
I'm just going to say it.
我们只有一辈子
We only go around this world once,
如果你想过调动...
so if ever you're thinking of making a change...
我很感谢
I appreciate it.
并且我也想
And I do.
我基本上每周都会产生这种念头
I think about it almost once a week.
但是呢
But?
但是...
But...
我大概就是那种患难与共的人吧
I guess I'm just a "For better or worse" kind of guy.
如果我离开了这条船
I mean, if I abandon this ship, then...
他就会遭殃
there's no one there to keep him afloat.
我就是..
I'm...
船的龙骨
the centerboard.
我希望里格斯知道他有多幸运
I hope Riggs knows how lucky he is.
我百分百确定他不知道
And I'm 100% sure he does not.
有人找你
You got company.
听说昨晚糟透了
Heard it was a rough night.
对她来说不是 这是她所希望的
Not for her. It's what she wanted.
我的回答是不
The answer's no.
我知道你想问什么
I know what you want to ask me.
是 我期待着有一天会来这个地方
And, yes, I look forward to checking out of this place,
但不 我不会自寻死路
but, no, I'm not gonna punch my own ticket.
尽管我理解自杀的动机
Although I do understand the impulse.
你好
Hi.
商店里的人说
So the guy at the store said
这瓶酒拿来道歉很不错
that this is a really nice apology wine.
他也许是随便打个幌子
I mean, he could be, you know, full of crap
好让我买♥♥下这瓶酒 但是...
and just trying to sell the bottle, but...
不 这礼物很棒 谢谢你的酒
No, it's lovely. Thank you for the wine.
昨晚我很抱歉
Look, um, I'm sorry about last night.
对你的朋友不是很友善
You know, not being sociable with your friend.
我理解 是我不应该逼你
Oh, I appreciate that, but I shouldn't have pushed.
我越界了
I was out of line.
不 你没有
No, you weren't.
翠什
Look, Trish,
某些情况下 我需要一些助推力
at some point, I'm gonna need a little push.
罗杰
Roger!
你搭档来了
Your partner's here.
是周吗
Cho?
是周吗
Is it Ch--
是你啊
Is that you?
你留下来吃饭吗
You staying for dinner?
不 我只是来送道歉酒的
Uh, no. I just wanted to drop off some apology wine,
-还有 -谢谢你
- and, uh... - ?Thank you.
我还有事 所有
I got plans, so...
事 正事吗
Plans? Actual plans?
那种要穿裤子的正事吗
Like "Put on pants" kind of plans?
对 罗杰 正事
Yes, Rog, actual plans.
好吧
All right.
-晚安 大伙 -晚安
- Good night, guys. - Good night.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我们现在可以说话了吗
Are we on speaking terms yet?
我不想谈这个
I'd rather not talk about this.
我们就要谈这个
Oh, we're talking about it.
如果你不告诉爸爸 我就说了
If you don't tell Dad, I will.
告诉我什么
Tell Dad what?
没什么
Nothing.
RJ被三个女孩邀请参加舞会
RJ got asked to the dance by three different girls.
-什么 -三个女孩
- What?! ?- Three different girls?
-三个 -是真的吗
- Three?! - ?Are you serious?
RJ被林赛拒绝的时候
They were all a part of this big crowd
她们三个都在场
that saw him get shot down by Lindsay.
于是她们就很同情RJ 不错啊
And-and they felt sorry for him. That's good.
-这策略好 -不 她们都被打动了
- That's good strategy. - No, they were impressed.
她们说 她们从来没...
They said that they'd never...
从没见过男生当面邀请女生的
Never seen a guy ask a girl out in person.
因为没人这么干
'Cause nobody does it.
你看吧 我跟你说什么来着
Didn't I say that? What did I tell you?
-现在就给人家答复 -不谢 "爸爸"
- Fielding offers. Come on, now. - You're welcome, Dad.
你打算选谁呢
So which one you gonna pick?
这个你可别想插手
You don't get to weigh in on this one.
你应该这么做
Look, this is what you got to do.
我真是等不及了 你会怎么做 罗杰
Oh, I can't wait to hear this. What would you do, Roger?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表