剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
帕科 好兄弟 还好吗
Paco, my brother! What's up, ese?
抱歉让你久等了
Look, I'm sorry about the wait.
往西走太堵了
The traffic to the west side was a bitch.
但我给你带了三明治 说到做到
But I got the sandwich I promised you.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
配料全放的教母三明治 多加了希腊金椒
A Godmother's with the works. Extra pepperoncinis.
我搞错了吗 不加希腊金椒吗
Did I screw it up? Was it no pepperoncinis?
这警♥察♥给你送吃的
This cop bringing you room service?
老兄 我不认识这个人
Man, I don't know this guy.
我也没要三明治 搞什么 老兄
I don't know nothing about a sandwich. Come on, man!
帕科 我是个说到做到的人
Paco! Now, I am a man of my word.
我们达成了交易
We had a deal.
你协助调查
You cooperate with the investigation,
我给你带喜欢的教母三明治
I bring your beloved Godmother...
退后
Back off.
没事 把这些人带走 你坐下
Easy. Get these guys out of here. Sit down.
跟我走
All right. Let's go.
你陷害我告密
Hey. You put a snitch jacket on me.
你会害我被捅刀子的
You're gonna get me shanked.
最好赶紧交待
I guess you better start talking,
否则我每天饭点
or I'm gonna personally deliver you
都会亲自给你送来一篮松饼
a basket of muffins every day at chow.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
我不知道
I have no clue.
好吧 到时候给你带糠麸饼 健康一点
All right. It's gonna be bran muffins, to keep you regular.
我拷问了大♥麻♥店那些蠢货一小时
Look... I zapped those pot store fools for an hour.
他们发誓钱不在他们那里
They swore they didn't have the money.
你相信他们
You believed them?
他们承认偷了钱
Well, they copped to stealing the dough,
但他们说后来又被别人偷了
said someone else stole it off them.
-名字呢 -他们不知道
- Names? - They didn't know.
他们说抢劫时没有别人
Said no one else was in on the heist,
没人知道钱被偷了 除了...
no one even knew the money was stolen except the...
他们打劫的卡车司机
the driver they jacked.
谢了 三明治给你了
Thanks. Keep the sandwich.
萨拉病了
Sarah got sick.
医生们都说没希望了
And the doctors... they all said there was no hope.
也不在医保范围内
Course, the insurance wouldn't cover it,
所以我抵押了房♥子 兑现了养老金
so I mortgaged the house, I cashed in my pension.
我一无所有
And I am wiped out.
所以你才开运钞车 每小时只挣14美元
That's why you were driving the armored truck for $14 an hour, huh?
直到那些蠢货差点开车撞了我
Until those morons nearly killed me with a garbage truck.
所以你一直都知道是他们
So, you knew it was them all along?
不 起初不知道
No, not at first.
我被撞得很晕
I was pretty shook up.
但在医院
But in the hospital,
我试着回想 我...
I was trying to think of anything, and I...
我为那些白♥痴♥运钞很多年了
I've been making pickups from those idiots for years,
认出了他们的鞋
and I recognized their shoes.
这么说你去了那里 找到车
?So, you just went to the house, found the truck,
然后把车开走了
and just drove it away?
太简单了
It was so easy.
后来我听说了那些人的事 我...
Then I heard about what happened to those guys, and I...
我害怕了 罗杰 我闯祸了
I'm scared, Roger. I screwed up.
内德 你的确闯祸了
Yeah, Ned. You did.
所以我...
So, I, um...
不如被你抓起来
I figured, you might as well take me in.
总好过被贩毒集团干掉
Better you than the cartel.
洛杉矶警署 出来 举起手
LAPD! Come out with your hands up.
小罗
Hi, Rog.
你来干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我也想问你呢
I could ask you the same question.
这是内德的新车吗
Ned's new car?
我来之前应该先给你打电♥话♥的
Okay, I should've called you before I came here.
没关系
Look, it's okay.
他毕竟是你以前的教官
He's your old T.O.
我是来帮你的 好吗
I'm with you on this, okay?
我可以找找关系
Maybe I can pull some strings,
让联调局来办你的案子
get the feds to take your case.
纳斯达克市场前主席
美国历史上最大的诈骗案制♥造♥者
或许能让你和伯尼·麦道夫关在一起
You get a chance to hang out with Bernie Madoff
而非全是流氓的县监狱
instead of the gangbangers down in county lockup.
谢谢你
Well, all right. Yeah, I appreciate that.
把我带走吧
Let's go. Take me in.
等等 罗杰
A... minute of your time, Roger.
稍等一下 内德
Just... one second, Ned.
我们不能这么做
We can't do this.
他在监狱连五分钟都待不下去
He won't last five minutes in lockup.
你还记得你亲爱的朋友帕科吧
Do I need to remind you of our dear friend Paco?
他偷了1700万美元 里格斯
He stole $17 million, Riggs.
我不能视而不见
I can't turn a blind eye to that.
同意 我们得把他绳之以法
I agree. We need to take him in.
-这么说我俩看法一致 -明天
- So... Same page. - Tomorrow.
今晚我们把钱拿走
Tonight, we just take the money in.
只有这一次机会
It's our only shot.
小罗 要是我们照章办事
Rog. If we go by the book on this,
他肯定活不过24小时
he'll be dead in 24 hours.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you guys are thinking,
但我不能让你们那么做
and I can't let you do it.
你们不能因为我丢了饭碗
You're not gonna throw your careers away for me.
老实说 内德 反正我的饭碗也快保不住了
Well, to be honest, Ned, I don't have much of a career anyway.
要不是你 我自己在外面一天都撑不下去
Look... I wouldn't have made it a day on the streets without you.
我欠你的
I owe you.
你不欠我的
You don't owe me.
那是我的职责
It's the job.
你也要尽职
Do your job.
我们要把那些钱拿走
We're gonna take that money in.
我们明天再来找你
We're coming back for you tomorrow.
他很可靠 照顾好他 明白吗
This man's solid gold. You take care of him, you understand?
放心吧
You can count on it.
他只会帮倒忙
Kiss of death.
一般来说我会建议逃到墨西哥去
Normally I would say, uh, head to Mexico.
但对你来说 去北边更好
North might be better for your situation.
祝你好运
Good luck.
真不该被你说服的
I should have never let you talk me into this.
小罗 别这样 只有这个办法
Rog, come on, it was the only way.
我爱那个人
I mean, I love the man,
但他偷了1500万
but he stole 150 bricks of cold hard cash.
是149万
149.
-不 是1500万 -相信我
- No, it was 150. - ?Trust me.
就是149万
Let's say 149.
该死 里格斯 给内德钱可不在计划之内
Damn it, Riggs, giving Ned money wasn't part of the plan!
实话跟你说 我根本没有计划
Uh, in fairness, I didn't have a plan.
我们有计划的
Yes, we did.
我们把钱带回去
We were gonna turn in the money
给内德争取到几个小时的时间
and give Ned a few hours' head start.
不 那是你的计划 好吗
No, that was your plan, okay?
我的计划是把车开到海边
My plan is driving this to some beach somewhere
《虎豹小霸王》男主角
然后像布奇和圣丹斯那样隐姓埋名地生活
and settling down like Butch and Sundance.
布奇和圣丹斯 你知不知道...
Butch and Sundance? Do you know that...?
内德 你最好已经在温哥华的路上了
Ned, you'd better be halfway to Vancouver by now.
小罗 对不起
Rog, I'm sorry.
为什么道歉
Sorry for what?
对不起 但我需要你们把钱还回来
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna need that money back.
本来公平交换的
There's supposed to be an even exchange,
用内德换钱
Ned for the money.
他们两个人 我们也是两个人
Two of them, two of us.
但是真没想到
But surprise, surprise.
黑帮不会数数 他们来了六个人
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表