剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
if he was lefty?
也许枪不是他开的
Maybe he didn't.
他一周后就要离开这里了
Guy wants to get out of town in a week,
要么是对新生活感到兴奋
he's either really excited to get somewhere...
要么他是想躲什么人
Or he's trying to get away from someone.
走吧
Come on.
去哪里
Where we going?
去查查一个当安保的人
To find out how a guy who works security
怎么负担得起亚利桑那州的一栋大房♥子
can afford a big house in Arizona.
你们要做什么
Hey, hey. What the hell are you doing?
-这里不能停车 -我是默托警探
- You can't park here. - Detective Murtaugh.
今天的保安真严密啊
Tight security today?
抱歉 城里举办国际汽车大奖巡回赛
Sorry, we got the Grand Prix circuit in town.
所以这一片秩序有些混乱
Been kind of a zoo around here.
我叫达利尔·汉尼基
Daryl Hennicky.
负责码头巡逻
Run patrol for the docks.
等等 那不是海关的工作吗
Wait a minute. Isn't that Customs' job?
我们只是在他们来接手前负责代管
We just babysit the containers till they process 'em.
雷蒙·阿尔瓦雷兹在这里的工作是什么
And what did Ramon Alvarez do here?
最基本的徒步巡逻的工作
Basic foot patrol.
我和他并不是很熟
Didn't know him very well.
他工作挺认真的
He was a good worker.
准时上班
Showed up on time.
他巡逻的范围就在那边
His patrol was right over there,
洛杉矶港口 153泊位
一个进口商的仓库
a warehouse belonging to an importer.
能去看看吗
You mind?
去吧
Nah, go for it.
二位有事吗
Can I help you, gentlemen?
洛杉矶警署
Yeah. LAPD.
我们是来通知你 你们的一位同事
We're here to inform you that one of your co-workers,
雷蒙·阿尔瓦雷兹先生刚刚过世
Mr. Ramon Alvarez, just passed away.
他是雇佣警♥察♥ 不是这里的同事
He was a rent-a-cop, not a co-worker.
但是我听说他有个年幼的儿子
But I heard he had a young son.
真是不幸
It's a tragedy.
那他呢
What about him?
他是在这工作的吗
He a co-worker?
他是个雇员
He's an employee.
-怎么了 -我喜欢他的纹身
- Why? ?- I dig his ink.
我在德州见过
Recognize it from Texas.
墨西哥华雷斯市毒贩商的都有这个纹身
Real big in the Juarez drug dealer set.
-也许我该去打个招呼 -那就去吧
- You know, maybe I should go say hi. - Go say hi.
我去和他聊几句
I'm gonna go talk to him.
也许我们有共同的朋友
Maybe we know some of the same people.
我没给同意你们警♥察♥去盘问我的员工
Hey, I haven't given police permission to question my employees. ?
淡定 孩子
Hold on, chico.
你可不希望我们带着搜查令过来
You don't want us coming back here with warrants
逐一查看你所有的货物
and looking through all your cargo.
朋友
Amigo!
我想问问你雷蒙·阿尔瓦雷兹的事
Look, I want to talk to you about Ramon Alvarez.
我知道不是你杀死他的
Hey, look, I know you didn't kill him;
如果是你干的 他的脑袋早就搬家了
if you did, he wouldn't have a head, right?
不会说英文吗
?No habla inglés?
是谁杀了雷蒙·阿尔瓦雷兹
马上放开他
Let him go! Now!
大家别紧张
It's okay, guys.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
不说吗
Nothing?
我没有警徽 也没带枪
Look, I don't have a badge or a gun or anything, you know.
以为犯了点纪律问题
Had disciplinary issues.
好吧
Fine.
要多少信用值才能买♥♥得起那辆车
What kind of credit would I need for that?
我大概有528分吧
I'm about a 528.
罗杰 罗杰 坏人来袭
Hey, Rog? Rog! Bad guy!
?我要复仇?
?I'm coming for payback?
快走 快走
Go! Go!
?我要复仇?
?I'm coming for payback?
快快快 快走
Come on, come on, let's go, let's go!
?思绪败坏?
?My thoughts sicking?
?迷失毒液中?
?All venom, I'm lost in 'em?
?准备开战?
?Ready for war?
?祈求天主与之同在?
?Better pray that the Lord with 'em?
?唯一的专注 崭新的视野?
?My only focus, new vision?
?全新的信仰?
?My new religion?
-开快点 快 -他干了什么
- Go, go, go, go, go! - What did he do?
我就问了他有关阿尔瓦雷斯的事
I asked him about Alvarez.
-他就打了我 -这哪算罪证
- He took a swing at me. - Hardly incriminating.
我一直都想打你来着
I've wanted to take swings at you.
?我是疯子 杀戒大开?
?I'm a maniac in the mood for killing?
?欠你的债?
?I owe you payback?
你能开快点吗 你没事吧
Would you please go faster? Are you okay?
没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
脚踩着车速控制装置 挪到副驾去
Look, put it in cruise control and slide under...
走开 走开
Get off of me! Get off!
你让我...
You let me...
让我来开
Let me drive!
-扣好安全带 -开快点
- Get your seat belt on! - ?Go!
?我要复仇?
?I'm coming for payback?
?我要复仇?
?I'm coming for payback?
开快点 开快点 开快点
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
?我要复仇?
?I'm coming for payback?
我们这是在哪儿
Where the hell are we?
不知道 他们的车速甩了我们一条街
I don't know. They're going a whole lot faster than we are.
这里可是国际汽车大奖赛赛道
This is the Grand Prix!
里格斯 你个混...
Riggs, you mother...
快开车 快开车
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
?像是病态消遣 我来负责收债?
?Like a sick pleasure, I'm the collector?
?你负债累累 利欲熏心?
?You're in debt to a win getter?
?压榨我的努力?
?Applying pressure my endeavor?
?永远终结之日?
?Will end never?
?你犯了规 时间已到?
?You violated it's time?
他在那里 快点追上去 靠近点
There he is, come on. Get up. Get up close.
?我就是个杀人工具?
?I'm a killing tool?
?不敬之徒乃是巨大之错?
?And offended dude is a big error?
?一场与大猩猩的拳赛较量?
?A boxing match with a silverback?
?应该更好?
?Would've been better?
靠近一点 靠近一点
Get me close. Get me closer.
你干什么 放开方向盘
What are you doing? Get your hand off the wheel!
枪
Gun!
?麻木冷漠?
?I'm don't feel no feelings now?
?我乃混世恶魔?
?You are dealing with a super villain?
?杀人不眨眼 杀人狂是也?
?Ain't no holding back, I'm a maniac?
?手痒想杀人?
?In the mood for killing?
让我再靠近些行吗
Would you please get me closer?
再近些
Closer?
这么做可不明智 干什么
That's not smart! What are you doing?
?戴上面具?
?Got my mask on?
?一身黑衣?
?Wearing all black?
?逃跑没用 赶紧撤退?
?Ain't no use to running, better fall back?
?老子不说结束就继续 没有回头路?
?It ain't over till it's over, there's no way back?
?我来了 扣动扳机?
?I'm coming and I'm gunnin'?
?安全带系好?
?Better stay strapped?
?老子来算账了?
?I'm coming for payback?
?老子来算账了?
?I'm coming for payback?
?老子来算账了?
?I'm coming for payback?
?老子来算账了?
?I'm coming for payback?
?我会尽快动手?
?And I'm coming for it ASAP?
?老子来算账了 说到做到?
?I need it and I'm coming to take that?
?四面楚歌♥别想逃?
?And it ain't a place that you're safe at?
?疯了吗 我♥干♥得出来?
?You crazy? You know I'll play that...?
你还好吗
You all right?
应该没什么事
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表