剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
What do you want?
这次我把照片给你送来了
I brought the photos to you this time.
我发现巡逻车不在楼下了
So, uh, I notice the patrol cars downstairs were gone.
我把他们弄走了
I sent them away.
你弄走了 怎么做到的
You-You sent them away. How?
我给专门跟洛杉矶警署打官司的法律公♥司♥发邮件
I e-mailed law firms that specialize in suing the LAPD
直到一个新上任的合伙人乐意起草投诉信
till I found a junior partner willing to draft a letter.
有人要杀你
Well, there's people that are trying to kill you,
所以如果你还想活着 那也许应该
so if you'd like to stay alive, it might behoove...
要是我不想呢
What if I don't?
我向上帝起誓
I swear to God,
要是你开始跟我扯马丘比丘古城
if you start talking about the glories of Machu Picchu
或者爵士音乐节贝奈特饼的废话
or the smell of beignets at Jazz Fest,
我这儿有药
I've got compounds right here
能让我好好睡一天 一个月或者是永远
that are gonna knock me out for a day, a month or forever.
我还真去过爵士音乐节
You know, I've been to Jazz Fest.
还真算是老年人的狂欢节
It's really just Mardi Gras for old people.
而且贝奈特饼就是胖一点的甜甜圈 所以
And beignets are just fat doughnuts, so...
改良版苯并 淡定
It's a modified benzo. Chill.
我爸过去总说改变世界的唯一方式
My dad used to say that the only way to change the world
就是化学
was through chemistry.
我本来想成为一个改变世界的化学家
I was gonna be the chemist to do it.
是吗 后来怎么了
Yeah? What happened?
怎么 你要拯救我吗
Why? You gonna fix me?
没有 那不是我专长
Uh, no, that's not in my skill set.
是你先提起来的
You brought it up.
一切都是定数 不是吗
Everything's data, right?
爸爸开车时睡着了
My dad falls asleep at the wheel.
把送我到南加大之后就去世了
Dies after dropping me off at USC.
我们实验室老大说他爱我
Head of my research lab tells me he loves me,
拿自己的名字发表了我的研究 回到了妻子身边
then publishes my research as his own, goes back to his wife.
最后 商业伙伴被杀
Then, finally, when your business partner's murdered
因为你不想为韩国城黑帮制♥造♥毒品
'cause you don't want to make drugs for a Korean gangster,
这就叫注定重复的定数
that's called inherently repeatable data.
理论早就被证实了
Your theory's no longer a theory.
帮我找到杀死你合伙人的凶手
Help me find the man who killed your partner.
这不会让世界变得更好
It's not gonna make the world a better place,
但至少能让你好受点
but it might make you feel better.
让我看看
Let me see.
是他
Him.
那就是威胁亚当的人
That's the guy who threatened Adam.
托马斯·康
Thomas Kang.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我怎么没有每周都吃到这种美味呢
Why am I not eating this every week?
我一直觉得午饭是一天中最重要的一餐
I've always thought lunch is the most important meal of the day.
一点没错
Yes, it is.
但我有个不懂美食为何物的搭档
But I've got a partner with the palate of a 12-year-old.
罐装芝士
Canned cheese.
那对他来说就是美食了
That's a delicacy to this guy. ?
哥哥你好呀[用于非常亲昵的关系]
这位也是朋友吗
你最近跟我打招呼太没大没小了
罗杰
Roger.
你的线人是个有偿服务的舞娘啊
Your contact is a doumi hostess.
有什么问题吗
Do we have a problem here?
没没没 请坐
Oh, no, not-- Please, sit.
无意冒犯
No disrespect.
只是 我以为
It's just, it was my understanding
韩国有偿服务的文化已经消亡了
that the doumi culture was going away.
我在洛杉矶警署网站上看到一篇文章写过
I read it in an article on the LAPD Web site.
你读了那篇文章
You read that?
是啊
Yeah.
那是我写的
I wrote that.
你 不会吧
You-- What?!
-是啊 我写的 -是吗 写得真好
- Yeah, I wrote that. - Yes? It was amazing.
-两位 -我知道 那篇
- Guys. ?- I know, it's...
现在可是计时的
The meter is running.
一小时 说话唱歌♥都行
An hour to talk or karaoke with.
我们需要因为夜店毒品引发的
What we need is information on who might be involved
地盘争夺战相关者的信息
in a turf war over club drugs.
一个派对组织者昨天被枪杀了
A party promoter was shot down yesterday.
第七大街附近吗
Near Seventh Street?
没错 就是那件事
Yeah. That's the one.
你们要找的人就在吧台旁边的包间里
The guy you're looking for is in the lounge next to the bar.
好的
Okay.
有三个人 至少两个有枪
We got three guys, at least two guns.
我在想我们的策略是...
I'm thinking the move is...
等待支援
Wait for backup.
等待支援
Wait for backup.
没错 这是规定
Yeah, this is protocol.
在这动手可能会造成附带损害
There's a risk of collateral damage.
而且 我已经上报了
Plus, I already called it in.
我越权了吗
Did I overstep?
不 合情合理
No. It makes sense.
我们从来不等待支援 里格斯讨厌这样
We never wait for backup. Riggs hates waiting for backup.
这太有悖常理了
Oh, that's so counterintuitive.
是的
Yes.
我们现在不是该和里格斯联♥系♥了
Now, shouldn't we have heard from Riggs?
当然应该
Of course we should've.
我发短♥信♥告诉他我们找到人了 发了三次
I text him that we found our guy, like, three times.
但他好像拒绝回我短♥信♥
Oh. ?It's like he refuses to text me back.
-这样不行 -就是啊
- That's not okay.- No.
-沟通是双向的 -双向的
- This is a two-way street. - ?Two ways.
搭档关系就是...
A partnership is a--
等一下 不不
Wait, hold on. No, no.
先别说 先别说
Put it behind you, put it behind you.
奥斯里认出了康就是我们要找的人
Okay, so, Owlsly I.D.'d Kang as our guy,
我们可以行动了
so we should be good to go.
你发个短♥信♥告诉我该多好
Would've been nice to read that in a text.
就像我给你发短♥信♥说康在这里一样
You know, the same way that I text you that he was here.
你竟然不喜欢糖醋猪皮
You don't like the pork skin in the sweet and sour?
太可爱了
Okay, this is cute,
我们能行动了吗 他在哪
but can we just get to it? Where is he?
三号♥贵宾室
Lounge three.
但我们要等待支援
But we're waiting for backup.
我们什么时候开始等待支援了
Since when do we wait for backup?
现在开始 因为这是规定
Since now. Since it's protocol.
而且在这动手可能会造成附带损害
And-and since there's a risk of collateral damage.
-没错 -那万一人跟丢了呢
- That's right. - Okay, how about the risk of losing our guy?
我们从来不等待支援
Or the fact that we never wait for backup?
-你为什么把他扯进来 -两位 有枪手
- Why are you including him? There's... - Guys! Shooter!
大家都蹲下
Oh, everybody down!
好极了 恭喜你
Great. Congratulations.
你把康跟丢了
You lost Kang.
是你跟丢了
You lost Kang.
你这就叫做贼喊捉贼
See, that is exactly what someone who lost Kang would say.
你怎么不等支援到了再打电♥话♥给我呢
Hey, why don't you call me when backup gets here?
沟通是双向的 里格斯
It's a two-way street, Riggs!
-没错 -双向的
- Yup! ?- Two ways!
我想冷静 但我做不到
I want to calm down, but I can't.
因为他的举止
It's his behavior,
因为他拒绝沟通的病态心理让我很上火
his pathological refusal to communicate!
深呼吸 坐下吸口气
Breathe. Sit and breathe.
你射中的人是康的同伙
The guy you shot, Kang's pal,
我们拿到了他的手♥机♥
we got his phone.
贝利和周正在调查
Bailey and Cho are working on it.
今天也不是毫无收获
The day wasn't a total loss.
问题不只在于今天
The problem is bigger than just today.
也许他不是做搭档的料
I mean, maybe he's not built to be a partner.
但你也不能这样乱搭伙啊
I mean, you can't just blindly roll the dice...
这可不是乱搭伙
It wasn't a blind roll of the dice.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表