剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
但有四起谋杀案指向亨利·艾什沃思
But we have four murders we can pin on Henry Ashworth.
不知道他要花多久才会供出你
Wonder how long until he rolls on you.
知道好消息是什么吗
You know the good news?
很好闻的男人在监狱里超受欢迎
Guys that smell great are super popular in prison.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她和亨利在一起
She's with Henry.
在楼下
Downstairs.
去吧 我搞定他
Go. I got him.
我的天啊
Oh, my God...
蕾切尔 你还好吗
Rachel. You okay?
还好吧
Yeah. I think so.
你确定吗
You sure?
?浪潮初起 轻抚水波?
?Tried the water when the waves begin?
我不想吵醒你的
I didn't mean to wake you.
?你不知何去何从?
?You don't know where to turn?
我为我的行为感到抱歉
Hey. I'm sorry about my behavior.
我今天对昌西的部分行为
Some of my behavior, with Chauncey, today.
我让自己的情绪左右了我
I let my emotions get the best of me, and I... and...
以后我再也不会这样了
That'll never happen again.
那只是一张照片 爸爸
It was just a picture, Dad.
这世界上还有更糟糕的事情呢
There are worse things in this world.
相信我 我懂
Trust me, I know.
你觉得我不懂
And you think I don't,
因为我是温室里的花朵
'cause I'm just a sheltered girl
不懂外面的现实世界是什么样的
who doesn't know anything about the real world.
听着 有很多方面
Look, now, Ri, in so many ways you know
你比我在这个年龄的时候懂得多
so much more about the world than I did at your age.
我为此很骄傲
I'm proud of that.
但你所不懂的是
But what you can't
有儿女是什么感觉
possibly understand yet is what it's like to have children.
他们处在充满危险的世界
How scary it is to think about them
这感觉有多害怕
in a world that's just full of dangerous things.
?在飓风中心?
?In the middle of a hurricane?
我也爱你 老爸
I love you too, Dad.
?那道屏障?
?The barricade?
?让你安全又温暖?
?Which keeps you safe and warm?
?可外面是暴风雨?
?But outside there is a storm?
?久久不消逝?
?And it won't disappear?
?就这样继续?
?Goes on and on and on?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你怎么样
So, how you doing?
好多了
Better now.
要去哪里吗
Going somewhere?
回威斯康辛
Back to Wisconsin.
我受够加州了
I'm done with L.A.
我懂你的感觉
I know the feeling.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所有事都谢谢你
?For everything.
而且我很遗憾
And I'm sorry.
我的意思是
I mean...
我为你感到很遗憾
...I'm sorry for you.
为你所失去的
For your loss.
米兰达的死对我打击很大
Miranda's death hit me really hard,
但我无法想象你的感受
but I can't even imagine what it must be like for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那你呢
So, what about you?
你觉得你会长♥期♥待在洛杉矶吗
Think you'll stay in La La Land for the long haul?
我不知道
I don't know.
这地方虽然到处都是混♥蛋♥ 还经常堵车 不过
I mean, look, this place is full of jackasses and traffic, but...
我找到了几个喜欢的地方
...I've found a couple good spots.
挺好
Good.
是啊
Yeah.
?停下闹钟?
?Stop the clocks?
?你该醒了?
?You should be waking up?
?在你的光亮?
?Before your light?
?黯淡无处闪现之前?
?Is dim and cannot shine?
?你保持自我?
?You kept yourself?
?可现在已经无处不在?
?But it's now and every move?
没门 哥们
No way, man.
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
抱歉
Sorry.
但你们违反了城市的停车条例
But you guys are violating the city's parking ordinance.
那他呢
What about him?
下一个就收拾他
Oh, he's next.
拜拜了您 拉姆扎克
Later, Lamzak.
拉姆什么
Lam-what?
就是白♥痴♥的意思
Means "Numb nuts."
涨知识了
That's good to know.
拉姆扎克 白♥痴♥
Lamzak. Numb nuts.
?黑暗笼罩?
?Dark in the city?
?夜如导线?
?Night is a wire?
?烟雾缭绕?
?Steam in the subway?
你要知道这里是个公共海滩
You do understand that this is a public beach,
你永远都得不到绝对的隐私
and you're never gonna have complete privacy.
我第一次来这里见米兰达的父母时
First time I came out here to meet Miranda's parents,
她带我来了这里
she brought me here.
她经常来这里 整理思绪
It's where she used to come to, you know... clear her head.
远离一切烦杂
get away from everything.
?我的气息狂野?
?Smell like I sound?
?我在人群中迷失?
?I'm lost in a crowd?
这是她的地方
This is her spot.
?饿如野狼?
?Hungry like the wolf?
地方不错
Nice spot.
?在嘈杂与律动中?
?In discord and rhyme?
?我在你身后?
?I'm after you?
多穿点 女士们
Hey, cover it up, ladies!
?双唇火热?
?Mouth is alive?
?果汁如酒?
?With juices like wine?
?我饿如野狼?
?And I'm hungry like the wolf...?
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表