剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表
?And now she's caught between?
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, baby.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
?该说什么 意欲何在?
?What to say and what she really means...?
不是吧
Come on.
我又没怎么超
I wasn't speeding that much.
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
请出示驾驶证和行驶证 女士
License and registration, ma'am.
罗杰·默托
Roger Murtaugh.
如果你不把手电筒从我眼前拿开...
If you don't get that flashlight out of my eyes...
你想在交通法庭上再大战一场吗
What? You want another ass-whooping in traffic court?
不去法庭 先吃饭
Not court, but first dinner.
去果巴罗餐厅吗
Fruit and Barrow?
我有更好的主意
I got something better in plan.
好吧
Mm, all right.
不是吧
No.
-这是史上最棒的约会之夜 -是啊
- This is the best date night ever. - Yeah.
才刚刚开始呢
It's just begun.
-我准备了一些话 -亲爱的
- I've prepared some words. ?- Honey.
今晚别说
Not tonight.
-不说吗 -别说
- No? - ?No.
剧集 | 致命武器(2016) | 导航列表